Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a thrush bath? Is it something to soothe thrush, or something that’s likely to cause thrush?
I think those bath bombs are known for giving you thrush. I’m sure that’s what she said once that someone messaged her about it. Susan strikes again

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but how does a global pandemic impact a label making business which relies on online orders anyway? 🤦‍♀️ Just another plug.
Also from an ex waitress with some knowledge of food hygiene, storing raw meat at the top of a freezer is a big no no! Especially above baby food! Should always go at the bottom to avoid cross contamination 🤢
this is her freezer

Reactions: 1
Has she really just left Rex asleep on the sofa by himself whilst her and ‘Hoe’ have date night outside 😫

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Yep! Wouldn’t it be better to put him in the cot and then use a baby monitor? Or if he’s on one of those mattress things then put that on the floor?!

Reactions: 9
Yep! Wouldn’t it be better to put him in the cot and then use a baby monitor? Or if he’s on one of those mattress things then put that on the floor?!
You'd think so wouldn't you! Unfortunately, she uses her limited brain cells to make fruit animals and hang up crisps! 🙄

Reactions: 20
Sorry dont know if it's already been said because theres too much to catch up on lol. But why does everything she wears look like it's from a market stall? All cheap stretchy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry dont know if it's already been said because theres too much to catch up on lol. But why does everything she wears look like it's from a market stall? All cheap stretchy tit.
She probably gets most of it from eBay like Hinch

Reactions: 7
Think she has a brand image she has to obtain....cheap, market stall chic 😂

Reactions: 9
How has she found three different men to impregnate her? She is such a scruff. Surely she must smell? I deal with people who often have slept in their clothes in my line of work and they always have the same musky unwashed smell. It’s gross. Joe must have no sense of smell!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It looks like she slept in her dress!! How long does it take to put some PJs on?? There are 2 adults in the house - can one not sit with the baby while the other gets washed and changed? I don’t understand why taking her make up off and not going to bed in clothes is such an issue for her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It looks like she slept in her dress!! How long does it take to put some PJs on?? There are 2 adults in the house - can one not sit with the baby while the other gets washed and changed? I don’t understand why taking her make up off and not going to bed in clothes is such an issue for her 🤦‍♀️
Do we know for sure she sleeps in her clothes? Has she said that? She might sleep naked then just chuck whatever on for a photo the next day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.