Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These plates of food she’s making are so annoying. Fair enough the odd one but those boys are too old for the things she’s doing for them. Rex however looks like such a happy little darling, I think her OTT smiling and the way she is goes down a treat with him. He seems very stimulated and happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think she just needs to add a caption of two to explain her fruit presentation is a good way to get little kiddies to try and enjoy fruit. It’s a good way to get followers to try it and may help other little kiddies out there.

Her eldest are old enough to grab a banana or orange and not need the world to know their mum makes little animals for them!

Reactions: 19
My god she needs to stop now, just stop. She’s acting like a nutcase throwing herself around and banging her head against a Drainer filled with daffodils.. when Rex is in bed and it’s just her and ‘joe’ just sit down, put on the tv and get the F off of Instagram

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see the loose women repeat today?? The old footage of her singing on the show; she has the most amazing voice, why does she totally ignore the fact she can sing now?? Like she has an actual TALENT why all this Instagram shite? I suppose because it's less work to rip off innocent followers than it is to actually work at a music career...

Reactions: 27
Am I missing something, her story about Susan’s moaning about the kids going to their dads? Like which one of us Susans did that? Bc I have not seen it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok . . . I may well get slated for this but I’m going to be ‘Susan’.
Her eldest boys going to their dad’s house(s) in the current climate 😬 I know it’s allowed but I find it odd that girlfriends and boyfriends have been told to move in together if they wish to see each other yet children are allowed to flit from household to household. Am I right in thinking that Stacey’s eldest boys have different fathers? So it’s not like she’s even sending two of them to one house. We all know children are the worst at washing their hands, the most likely to be asymptomatic and great at spreading their germs. I don’t know if there’s anyone classed as vulnerable in any of their households, I’d guess not if contact is going ahead but I’d be very wary of sending my children away from home right now. I know it’s difficult on the other parent and on the children but it’s temporary.

I do actually really like Stacey though, I think she’s a wonderful mum to those boys and I enjoy her stories!

Reactions: 11
Stacey stop bloody lying, her Easter tap to tidy, the daffs are almost dead in 1st pic, in 2nd pic they are alive and in a different vase?

Does she think we are all as dumb as her?

She is so bloody ridiculous.
I think she’s just arranged them differently 🤔

Reactions: 12
Ok . . . I may well get slated for this but I’m going to be ‘Susan’.
Her eldest boys going to their dad’s house(s) in the current climate 😬 I know it’s allowed but I find it odd that girlfriends and boyfriends have been told to move in together if they wish to see each other yet children are allowed to flit from household to household. Am I right in thinking that Stacey’s eldest boys have different fathers? So it’s not like she’s even sending two of them to one house. We all know children are the worst at washing their hands, the most likely to be asymptomatic and great at spreading their germs. I don’t know if there’s anyone classed as vulnerable in any of their households, I’d guess not if contact is going ahead but I’d be very wary of sending my children away from home right now. I know it’s difficult on the other parent and on the children but it’s temporary.

I do actually really like Stacey though, I think she’s a wonderful mum to those boys and I enjoy her stories!
Children have to see both their parents! If they see their dads regularly that shouldn’t be stopped as long as both families are following the guidelines. This could go on for several more months, and no child should be kept from a parent for that long.

Reactions: 43
Stacey stop bloody lying, her Easter tap to tidy, the daffs are almost dead in 1st pic, in 2nd pic they are alive and in a different vase?

Does she think we are all as dumb as her?

She is so bloody ridiculous.
Cropped the skylight out though ;) lol

Reactions: 8
Children have to see both their parents! If they see their dads regularly that shouldn’t be stopped as long as both families are following the guidelines. This could go on for several more months, and no child should be kept from a parent for that long.
That’s fair enough. I quite agree that children and parents shouldn’t have to go an unprecedented time without seeing each other but we’re approaching the peak of this disease. This lockdown is temporary, the death of a loved one isn’t.

Reactions: 8
Stacey on her own with Rex as Joe away to see his son to have a barbecue

Reactions: 1
Where has joe gone for this bbq with Harry? Certainly doesn’t look like staceys garden! Social distancing rules clearly don’t apply to him.

Reactions: 7
Especially if there is a court order in place.

Imagine if you send your child to their dads who decides then the child stays with him until lockdown etc is over... works both ways...

Reactions: 4
Bit late but it's a complete myth that giving up smoking would cause the baby more harm. Not denying some doctors might say that but if you've ever seen a photo of the placenta of a smoker, you'd think differently. Yes stress causes harm too, but we're talking severe chronic stress and trauma, not giving up cigs.

Wonder if she still smokes?

Reactions: 15
I thought the idea was you still distance when picking up/dropping off? ie. you pick the child up with as little contact as possible and return straight home?
I now meant to be but people can do whatever they like. My son told his dad he was not going until this was all over then his dad his dad's partner and sister started on me when I asked for help to get food in for my son he told me to Google home delivery then my son told him he will not be going back to see him my son is 16

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.