Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of her on loose women with her baggy too hanging off her and her hair needing brushed plus looks like she needs a good wash

Reactions: 9
I’m so embarrassed for her on loose women right now! She looks such a mess, did she know this was going on tv!

Reactions: 10
She's clinging on to that top to prevent it slipping. Why not just wear something normal

Reactions: 9
I used to like her and enjoy her content but I think now all this labelling and organising has gone too far, think she is trying to make that her 'thing'.I mean there is organising but I think she goes too far. Think she acts quite ditzy on purpose to make people laugh, but from what I do see of her briefly on loose women she speaks far more better, and shows valid opinions thoughts etc.. meanwhile back at home silly Stacey comes back, just my opinion and I cringe at seeing date nights , just enjoy a date night.

Reactions: 11
I’m so embarrassed for her on loose women right now! She looks such a mess, did she know this was going on tv!
It'll be for the papers 🙄 stuck in lockdown with 3 kids (when we know only Rex is there) the papers will jump all over it and she will be portrayed as amazing, because she's keeping it real 🤮

I was shocked at the state of her on Loose Women this morning. Hair looking like she’d been dragged through a hedge and her top falling off her shoulder. I honestly thought her tit was going to pop out! I understand there’s no “glam squad” to get her ready and we’re all probably looking less than our best with no access to hairdressers etc, but brush your hair and put on a proper top ffs! She looks like she stinks of fags and chip-pan oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes she does she has said it numerous times and tags ‘susan’ to tell her, She admits she’s like it!
Ah okay I’m that case, that is gross.

I’ve only been following this thread for a little while and watching (not following) her stories for the same amount of time so I didn’t know that. Thanks 😊

Reactions: 3
Ah okay I’m that case, that is gross.

I’ve only been following this thread for a little while and watching (not following) her stories for the same amount of time so I didn’t know that. Thanks 😊
Yh me too but I can’t work out if this is a rave thread or not some people love her some don’t, she’s just another money grabber in my eyes and no we don’t have to watch her lol

I have nothing against off the shoulder tops but that purple monstrosity on LW, I was on edge for her that her boob was about to flop out at any second.

She’s def copying Hinch with the big baggy tops but she just looks a mess, it’s not like she did t realise she was gonna be on tv, those at home links take a lot of prep

Reactions: 17
I go back and forth about if I like her or not! I cannot stand the fake laughing and the ‘Susan’ jibes, she just reminds me of a petulant child doing that. But then I do think she is a good Mum, especially compared to Hinch, and sometimes I think she is mildly amusing. Maybe it’s just like car crash tv 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 22
I go back and forth about if I like her or not! I cannot stand the fake laughing and the ‘Susan’ jibes, she just reminds me of a petulant child doing that. But then I do think she is a good Mum, especially compared to Hinch, and sometimes I think she is mildly amusing. Maybe it’s just like car crash tv 🤷‍♀️😂
I agree, reckon she is a good mum but the fake laughing and being silly is irritating. Yeah the Susan Jibes are annoying like she is wanting/begging approval for joking that

Reactions: 14
Yes she does she has said it numerous times and tags ‘susan’ to tell her, She admits she’s like it!
Half of me thinks she does sleep naked and put her clothes from the day before on when she wakes up and she does bath every day and stuff but she says she sleeps in her clothes/doesn’t bath because she wants to be relatable and she assumes that’s what non-celebs do because we are all poor plebs 😂

• Haha
Half of me thinks she does sleep naked and put her clothes from the day before on when she wakes up and she does bath every day and stuff but she says she sleeps in her clothes/doesn’t bath because she wants to be relatable and she assumes that’s what non-celebs do because we are all poor plebs 😂
Who is she trying to be relatable to? Stig of the dump??!! 😳 Shes just a dirt bag! You can tell she doesn't wash everyday. She looks like she needs a good hose down in the garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she does wash properly I honestly want to chuck her in a bath of dettol she looks that manky she actually gives me the boak

• Haha
Why does she never put a blanket or sleeping bag etc on Rex when he goes to bed either? I know the weather is warm at the moment but my little one still has a blanket!

Reactions: 8
I think the problem with Stacey began when she had Rex and released the bikini photo, along with a couple of Instagram posts that got picked up all over media, suddenly she was gaining notoriety as being relatable to the common mum. And whilst she may initially have been, she is now desperately clinging on to that title as the relatable mum celebrity. The problem is her lifestyle doesn't allow for it in comparison to the the average working class mum, so she needs to act it out. Her behaviour on Instagram is all fake, its what she thinks makes her likeable and relatable, and what continues getting her stories in the Sun.

I'd much rather see honesty, she's lost everything I liked about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why does she never put a blanket or sleeping bag etc on Rex when he goes to bed either? I know the weather is warm at the moment but my little one still has a blanket!
makes me wonder if she thinks it just looks better on pictures etc.. But maybe puts a blanket on afterwards ... But I get what you mean

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.