Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the problem with Stacey began when she had Rex and released the bikini photo, along with a couple of Instagram posts that got picked up all over media, suddenly she was gaining notoriety as being relatable to the common mum. And whilst she may initially have been, she is now desperately clinging on to that title as the relatable mum celebrity. The problem is her lifestyle doesn't allow for it in comparison to the the average working class mum, so she needs to act it out. Her behaviour on Instagram is all fake, its what she thinks makes her likeable and relatable, and what continues getting her stories in the Sun.

I'd much rather see honesty, she's lost everything I liked about her.
I agree..I think it is all fake and an act

Reactions: 10
I think the problem with Stacey began when she had Rex and released the bikini photo, along with a couple of Instagram posts that got picked up all over media, suddenly she was gaining notoriety as being relatable to the common mum. And whilst she may initially have been, she is now desperately clinging on to that title as the relatable mum celebrity. The problem is her lifestyle doesn't allow for it in comparison to the the average working class mum, so she needs to act it out. Her behaviour on Instagram is all fake, its what she thinks makes her likeable and relatable, and what continues getting her stories in the Sun.

I'd much rather see honesty, she's lost everything I liked about her.
Yes totally agree and with her being on loose women that made her want to make herself look even more relatable

Reactions: 6
I literally cannot watch her whining at her baby with that stupid song playing for ANOTHER morning

• Haha
Cheryl ‘scream mask’ face did her ‘motivational bath video too!! T’ me T’you! If my fella heard me chatting away To me phone in the bath he would turn off the wifi!!🤣

• Haha
Did anyone notice today when she was in bed with rex, with a song her mouth! It was like she brushed her teeth and saw all white or maybe cos she didn't brush her teeth 🤔🤔 it looked so gross!

Reactions: 2
Did she really leave the baby’s bath in from last night and only just empty it now 🤢 when I thought she couldn’t get any more disgusting!

Reactions: 8
Just turned on the tv & it's all about stacey on Loose women today (obviously a repeat). She really does have a good singing voice, why the F does she have to roll about the floor like a looney?? She should go back to being the real stacey & singing instead of trying to be a hinch clone!

Reactions: 13
It looks like she slept in her dress!! How long does it take to put some PJs on?? There are 2 adults in the house - can one not sit with the baby while the other gets washed and changed? I don’t understand why taking her make up off and not going to bed in clothes is such an issue for her 🤦‍♀️
She doesn’t even need to do that now Rex is crawling she can just shut him upstairs with her or in the bathroom that’s what I do I have a gate at the top and he roams around whilst I have a wash 😂😂 my house is small upstairs so it’s only a few steps to the bathroom so I can see him. She’s just scruffy there is no excuse for not washing. She’s got time to organise but not wash???

Has she only just started brushing rexs teeth 🤨

Why does she never put a blanket or sleeping bag etc on Rex when he goes to bed either? I know the weather is warm at the moment but my little one still has a blanket!
Not all baby’s like to be covered. Mine kicks his off he likes to have his legs out. I think she’s addressed this before when the “Susan’s” where commenting about him not having a blanket or sleep bag I can’t remember what she said but I remember a bit about she checks if she’s cold or not

Reactions: 4
Dear god her diys are so pointless, cut up a babygrow, that you could have donated to make a stupid pencil pot

Reactions: 14
I actually think if I was her I would get sick off looking at every frigging labelled drawer/item haha I know that doesn't right but I wonder that hahaha. Bore off with your tap to tidy videos too!

Reactions: 5
So when she said she was going to get the boy’s stuff ready for home schooling to restart tomorrow, I thought a wee plan, ideas of what they would learn etc. No no, Stacey sees the priority to be covering an old soup tin in one of Rex’s old baby grows and putting pencils in it. 🙄 what a waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So when she said she was going to get the boy’s stuff ready for home schooling to restart tomorrow, I thought a wee plan, ideas of what they would learn etc. No no, Stacey sees the priority to be covering an old soup tin in one of Rex’s old baby grows and putting pencils in it. 🙄 what a waste of time
The effort put in to such meanial things, like colour organising crayons and lego ffs,her sister is the same, and her sister with her hinch lists too.

Reactions: 9
“Hope this helps” she’s proper turning into Hinch now!
Who the duck needs help to Google a paddling pool 🙄🙄🙄 her followers must be as thick as she is.
The day that I need help from Stacey Solomon is the day that I give up on life! bleeping hell! Dim wit city over there!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww her oldest boy seems really sweet doesn’t he

Did she really just give Rex a clove of garlic 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Both the older boys seems lovely kids - the older one especially seems to dote on Rex..... I only watch her to see the posts of Rex as he's a similar age to my grandson - he's bright as a button and seems forward for his age...... yeah she gave him garlic.... he does eat some random stuff which is good really...... her prepping, making stuff and tap to tidy and the writhing around singing does my bleeping head in though...... !

• Haha
Reactions: 17

so she referenced the garlic thing in her story. She must have gotten messages about it surely - otherwise that’s a massive overreaction, as the only comment was yours and you barely said anything about it! that would be extremely sensitive of her if it was only based on your comment, as I think the comment after yours came after her story about it.

looked nice to be fair, looked like it was roasted and I love roasted garlic cloves

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.