Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but how does a global pandemic impact a label making business which relies on online orders anyway? 🤦‍♀️ Just another plug.
Also from an ex waitress with some knowledge of food hygiene, storing raw meat at the top of a freezer is a big no no! Especially above baby food! Should always go at the bottom to avoid cross contamination 🤢

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I’m sorry but how does a global pandemic impact a label making business which relies on online orders anyway? 🤦‍♀️ Just another plug.
Also from an ex waitress with some knowledge of food hygiene, storing raw meat at the top of a freezer is a big no no! Especially above baby food! Should always go at the bottom to avoid cross contamination 🤢
I run an online business, I’ve actually closed at the moment, as I’m not risking going to the post office, this will pretty much ruin me so online businesses can suffer too x

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My business is online. The past month has been awful to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Children have to see both their parents! If they see their dads regularly that shouldn’t be stopped as long as both families are following the guidelines. This could go on for several more months, and no child should be kept from a parent for that long.
I agree... my kids have still been going to their dads every other weekend and they’re spending this week there as they would have done normally with it being the Easter holidays. The only thing we’ve stopped is the one night during the week.

Reactions: 2
Surely it's struggling because most people are not thick enough to have to label every bleeping thing they own. They just use their eyes 🙄
I'm sorry but all this labelling tit that people do really pisses me off. Isn't it totally unnecessary to take something out of its labelled packaging to put into another pot and then label it. What a pointless use of plastic!
Didn't she say the other day that she washed one or her labelled pots and it washed off?! bleeping pointless! And crappy quality!
The only label she needs is "twit". On her forehead. In permanent marker.

Susan out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Is the over emphasis on being "obsessed" with everything in every story the new "susan" dig at Tattle?

Reactions: 6
What on earth are those baths she has 🤢 she must have a right manky minge with oats, petals and god knows what else stuck up there 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know they are only labels and with what’s going on in the world they are pretty insignificant... but I really don’t like her version. The font is too large and harsh for just labelling food drawers /pots. There.. I’ve said it lol I have been thinking it for weeks now... before I go.... the fridge pots...they are see through ... why do you need a SALAD sticker on your lettuce. No offence to anyone that has them... 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know they are only labels and with what’s going on in the world they are pretty insignificant... but I really don’t like her version. The font is too large and harsh for just labelling food drawers /pots. There.. I’ve said it lol I have been thinking it for weeks now... before I go.... the fridge pots...they are see through ... why do you need a SALAD sticker on your lettuce. No offence to anyone that has them... 😊
They are completely useless. It’s like walking into a nursery and seeing flash cards on everything, wall, door, cupboard!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s that thing people do isn’t it, when there is something they naturally do that makes them funny/likeable, but people compliment them on it so much they end up forcing it and then it just becomes unnatural and stilted. Her funny delivery and nervous laughter was what made people fall in love with her on X Factor but i think now she’s trying to force it rather than just be herself as she is now.

Just watched her latest story, please tell me she was joking that she hasn’t washed her hair since isolation began! It’s been nearly an month hasn’t it?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It’s that thing people do isn’t it, when there is something they naturally do that makes them funny/likeable, but people compliment them on it so much they end up forcing it and then it just becomes unnatural and stilted. Her funny delivery and nervous laughter was what made people fall in love with her on X Factor but i think now she’s trying to force it rather than just be herself as she is now.

Just watched her latest story, please tell me she was joking that she hasn’t washed her hair since isolation began! It’s been nearly an month hasn’t it?!
She’s probs not joking no. After she had Rex she said she didn’t wash for three weeks 😵

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She shoved her head under her manky bath water in one of her stupid bath videos maybe last week.. that prob counted as washing it to her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel a bit sick at her not washing her hair for so long! There’s no excuse for that, it’s absolutely disgusting 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
What is a thrush bath? Is it something to soothe thrush, or something that’s likely to cause thrush?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m in self isolation and haven’t washed my hair in a week and a half. You aren’t meant to wash it as much as people do. Let its natural oils back in rather than stripping it every day. Stacey has the right idea.
My mum has been in bed with coronavirus & wasn’t able to wash her hair for about 2 weeks. I can only do 2 days & then I get an itchy scalp

I knew about fridge storage but not about it the freezer! Thanks for that, my freezer has no organisation what so ever 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.