Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish! To have her money at this time and no worries about the future would be fantastic.
Her money has been mentioned a few times on this thread. Do you really think she’s that well off? I don’t, she doesn’t do that much TV to be rolling in it!
Also lots of money does not mean no worries!

Reactions: 4
Her money has been mentioned a few times on this thread. Do you really think she’s that well off? I don’t, she doesn’t do that much TV to be rolling in it!
I actually don’t think she’s as well of as her friend grinch but I think she can live ‘comfortably’ she has a few Collabs I imagine the primark one will bring her a fair bit of money , I know I couldn’t afford a lot of the things she does but I wouldn’t say she’s rich for someone who’s been around as long as she has

Reactions: 3
Estimated net worth 4 million! 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It would've been easier had she not said anything in the 1st place then we wouldn't be making assumptions.
It's like saying half a story and not finishing it.
Exactly she’s said it’s not her place to say what’s gone on but she’s the one sat milking it on Instagram all day...

Reactions: 20
She has more money than me and more prospects seeing as I was made redundant this week. Less worries then, much less worries.

I’d say £4m is pretty well off !

Reactions: 9
Going back to leightons birthday, it was my daughters birthday end of march just as lockdown started. I had also just had a baby. She still hasnt had her birthday presents as myself and toddler are high risk, she never had a cake, she had a homemade birthday card and no party or anything to celebrate. I feel pretty tit about it, but shes taken it on the chin and knows when this is all over im going to make it up to her. Maybe thats what stacey is doing possibly? Or in light of hinches recent drama of her getting non essential items and having bbqs, maybe she's trying to stay squeaky clean???

Reactions: 3
Going back to leightons birthday, it was my daughters birthday end of march just as lockdown started. I had also just had a baby. She still hasnt had her birthday presents as myself and toddler are high risk, she never had a cake, she had a homemade birthday card and no party or anything to celebrate. I feel pretty tit about it, but shes taken it on the chin and knows when this is all over im going to make it up to her. Maybe thats what stacey is doing possibly? Or in light of hinches recent drama of her getting non essential items and having bbqs, maybe she's trying to stay squeaky clean???
I’m sure Stacey got caught having family over a few times in lockdown plus joes been in and out the house constantly and she went back to work today, your high risk she isn’t , don’t feel tit at least your child wasn’t fed raw radishes!😂 stay safe x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly she’s said it’s not her place to say what’s gone on but she’s the one sat milking it on Instagram all day...
Exactly what I thought when I saw it? She knew they would write stories about it... they write stories about her sitting in a bloody
Puddle 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m sure Stacey got caught having family over a few times in lockdown plus joes been in and out the house constantly and she went back to work today, your high risk she isn’t , don’t feel tit at least your child wasn’t fed raw radishes!😂 stay safe x
Are you meant to cook radishes?? 😂 I’ve always served them as is 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worth doesn't mean money in the bank.

If you looked at your gross worth I think most people would be surprised.

Reactions: 1
It would've been easier had she not said anything in the 1st place then we wouldn't be making assumptions.
It's like saying half a story and not finishing it.
Exactly! She’s had ‘days off’ her phone before; it was the mention of ‘personal reasons’ which made it suss. To be honest I think it’s weird that people even need to declare that they aren’t going to be on social media for a few hours - the announcement brings it much more to people’s attention than just not going on there would.

Reactions: 13
She often takes an instagram break usually on a Saturday so she could have just said I'm taking my Saturday break today. Job done.
Her bracelet is ridiculous. Just carry lip balm in your handbag like a grown up.
Errrrm I serve radishes raw... Are we not supposed to do that? 😂
Her lamp is quite possibly the shitest thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.