Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think she's not a good mother for smoking through her first two pregnancies, for lying about how many she smokes and for saying her doctor said it was okay in response to being caught out 🤷‍♀️ Not sure with Rex, but wouldn't put it past her. She seems to be really okay with it.

"Seven months pregnant Stacey Solomon was caught smoking four cigarettes in two hours as she stood in an alley way clutching her baby bump. She claimed that although she was embarrassed at being caught out, her doctor told her that it was OK to smoke."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-pregnant-caught-smoking-4-times-2-hours.html

and then that god awful crying interview on This Morning, while remaining adamant she would be continuing to smoke.

That kinda stuff may now be hidden, but don't forget that is the real her. Not the one she's presenting these days, in order to make a fortune from, "being the real her". No. She just got more savvy and got a zeleb child, which she is milking for all it's worth. She's pulled a blinder, and banked on forgetful memories,
In her defence, my Dr and my midwife both told me it was safer to smoke minimal cigarettes (not 4 in 2 hours though) than it was to go cold turkey and quit. So she might not be lying about that 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still think she's not a good mother for smoking through her first two pregnancies, for lying about how many she smokes and for saying her doctor said it was okay in response to being caught out 🤷‍♀️ Not sure with Rex, but wouldn't put it past her. She seems to be really okay with it.

"Seven months pregnant Stacey Solomon was caught smoking four cigarettes in two hours as she stood in an alley way clutching her baby bump. She claimed that although she was embarrassed at being caught out, her doctor told her that it was OK to smoke."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-pregnant-caught-smoking-4-times-2-hours.html

and then that god awful crying interview on This Morning, while remaining adamant she would be continuing to smoke.

That kinda stuff may now be hidden, but don't forget that is the real her. Not the one she's presenting these days, in order to make a fortune from, "being the real her". No. She just got more savvy and got a zeleb child, which she is milking for all it's worth. She's pulled a blinder, and banked on forgetful memories, And it's worked! Even Michelle Obama is giving her free mentions, and she's making a fortune doing very little at home or being linked with big companies. Whoever is her PR, deserves a raise.

If she was a good mother, she would give her children privacy, not sell them every day on her socials.
I wonder if she does still smoke as her fingers are stained brown?

She a good mum in that she makes stuff for them to do, but your spot on when you say no good mother would sell their kids to the gram.

Reactions: 9
In her defence, my Dr and my midwife both told me it was safer to smoke minimal cigarettes (not 4 in 2 hours though) than it was to go cold turkey and quit. So she might not be lying about that 🤷
I have heard this too - not said to me but to friends (so they said) What is the reason behind this?

I have heard this too - not said to me but to friends (so they said) What is the reason behind this?
I have no idea to be honest. I just quit, it wasn't worth the risk in my opinion. So I never asked them to elaborate.

Reactions: 5
What on Earth is this smile all about?
She never used to smile like this. This is yet another fake, contrived thing she has started doing.
But why!?
that smile bugs me so much it's so forced and fake looking........ she never used to do it.....

Reactions: 13
I can’t knock her parenting skills, she does spend time with her kids. I find her irritating af but I don’t think she’s malicious, good on her for spending time actually doing something to help others. She does come across as being mid either breakdown or OCD

Soo sick of seeing the same old every day, I really don’t dislike her that much she’s just highly irritating. that massive toothy smile every morning with one of the same two songs over it. She’s seems unhygienic to me tbh, she’ll hang her crisps and organise but I’m always noticing things and I think.. ew

Doesn’t she get fed up of looking at her own face with that stupid goofy smile.

Reactions: 7
She entertains her kids well and clearly loves them to bits but god she’s one annoying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.