Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's copyrighting the 'tap to tidy' she stole from Emily Norris apparently. Emily should sue her. ASA should be forcing her to pay a hefty fine for the persistent sneaky AD'S. Look at both their highlights on Instagram, it clearly shows Emily started it first going by the dates. This is just lazy and dirty business.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Simpering Stacey is on the Loose Women repeat today, and her horrible nasally voice and trying oh so hard to look intelligent facial expressions are making me want to kick the TV in 😡

I wish a she would just disappear down a massive hole and take Hideous Hinch with her. Pair of wasters.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 15
Okay I usually enjoy Stacey’s content although I know it’s not to everyone’s taste, but did she put the strawberries in the smoothies without even taking the stalk off? Is that normal?

Reactions: 6
Okay I usually enjoy Stacey’s content although I know it’s not to everyone’s taste, but did she put the strawberries in the smoothies without even taking the stalk off? Is that normal?
I think she said she buys frozen berries and normally frozen strawberries have the stalks removed. I didnt watch the full thing though so maybe she did it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yes she did.
Nothing is normal in Staceys world, she's a complete idiot.

Reactions: 6
For someone who is dumb - me

Question, do these instagrammers receive money for every single time they post, eg a post making a smoothie, her making a shite birdbath, them outside near a firepit or rex in the sink etc etc

Or is it only when they post an obvious ad or swipe up

This stutdown must be a witch for them

For someone who is dumb - me

Question, do these instagrammers receive money for every single time they post, eg a post making a smoothie, her making a shite birdbath, them outside near a firepit or rex in the sink etc etc

Or is it only when they post an obvious ad or swipe up

This stutdown must be a witch for them
It really can depend (especially with shady Stacey over here)
In general if there is a swipe up - they’re getting money in some way, either it’s an ad or an affiliate (they get a % of the sale)

sometimes companies gift products, which to me is still an ad but they’re not getting paid in cash, just products (should be tagged gifted but often not, brand makes money from sales) can also be swipe ups to link product

sometimes can be shady, Stacey may post pictures of smoothies today, all seem innocent, tomorrow ‘loads of people asked about xyz’ and she links, most likely an affiliate link

I think thats the basics of it? Someone else might have more of an idea with grid

edit to addhttps://www.asa.org.uk/uploads/assets/uploaded/3af39c72-76e1-4a59-b2b47e81a034cd1d.pdf
This covers what they should do & a bit of how payment works but obviously people really don’t follow the rules

Reactions: 8
TY
I always wonfdered how these people got their money just from posting their shite/boring lives and not working hard for it
The hoebag Kar-trash- ian tribe for example

Reactions: 5
TY
I always wonfdered how these people got their money just from posting their shite/boring lives and not working hard for it
The hoebag Kar-trash- ian tribe for example
Chris Jenner makes them their money. As the saying goes the devil works hard but chris Jenner works harder 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nothing wrong with throwing the stalks Into a blender. I love that shes still throwing shade at her new best friend.
There hasnt been a peep out of either of them about their friendship

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen joe’s insta stories of him walking with the children. He KICKS one of Stacey’s sons over as he’s crouched on the floor. WTF is that!?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.