Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey seems to piss Joe off as much as possible. The latest story where she threw a bottle of water over him was just stupid. They are both as bad as each other, however he will put up with it as he likes the financial security being with her - considering he has been made bankrupt in the past at least twice

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Stacey seems to piss Joe off as much as possible. The latest story where she threw a bottle of water over him was just stupid. They are both as bad as each other, however he will put up with it as he likes the financial security being with her - considering he has been made bankrupt in the past at least twice
I could not live with her

Reactions: 11
I could not live with her
I don't think any normal person could tbh. As said above maybe here's staying for the money and security, plus with a baby involed not so easy to walk away, but if their still together in 2yrs I'll be suprised.

Reactions: 9
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say he likes her and it's a big massive act between them both to stay relevant and in the headlines.

Reactions: 24
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say he likes her and it's a big massive act between them both to stay relevant and in the headlines.
I am starting to think that way too actually, I think you could be right, they don't have anything else to offer to get them views & she has to keep up with her pal Hinch 😏

Reactions: 2
Yes you could be right, what an awful life to lead, having to play up constantly for the gram, in order to stay relevant, their all a sandwich sort of a picnic if you ask me.

Reactions: 9
No matter how hard lockdown gets, I thank God that I’m not stuck inside with that infantile witch. Joe will need a medal for endurance when this is all over.

Reactions: 11
Yes you could be right, what an awful life to lead, having to play up constantly for the gram, in order to stay relevant, their all a sandwich sort of a picnic if you ask me.
I agree what a sad sad life. She has to make announcement that's she putting her phone down for a day, like it makes her super mum. She must sit there hour after hour racking her brains thinking of what shite she can do next to keep her in the news. She's an embarrassment of a woman. I'd dislike her life. And don't get me started about that poor baby growing up with a phone shoved in his face morning noon and night. He absolutely will have no idea what it's like to not have to grin for the gram from the moment he opens his eyes in the morning. It's tragic.

Reactions: 20
Why peel and chop the veg on Sunday knowing it will be wilted and Slimy by Friday and then make soup out of it?
Either peel it, chop it and freeze it or leave the vegetables whole and use them one at a time, fresh.
My Nan would have come and taken custody of my fridge if I had come up with that one when mine were babies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why peel and chop the veg on Sunday knowing it will be wilted and Slimy by Friday and then make soup out of it?
Either peel it, chop it and freeze it or leave the vegetables whole and use them one at a time, fresh.
My Nan would have come and taken custody of my fridge if I had come up with that one when mine were babies.
I think this is done so all the sheep can buy the storage and labels that she has bought. She could still sell these products by putting the vegetables into the storage and peeling them on the given day..simples!

Reactions: 15
They don’t last, they smell and go slimy. She would be better cooking them all then reheating.

Reactions: 7
I think this is done so all the sheep can buy the storage and labels that she has bought. She could still sell these products by putting the vegetables into the storage and peeling them on the given day..simples!
Yeah to promote her weird looking sister’s business. So transparent!

Reactions: 13
You can say all you want about Stacey but her mum skills are on point! She's created a cardboard amusement machine! Ace! Hinch should take a leaf out of her book!

Reactions: 30
I don't think she's a bad mum. I just think she's a bit of a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You can say all you want about Stacey but her mum skills are on point! She's created a cardboard amusement machine! Ace! Hinch should take a leaf out of her book!
I agree! She might be super annoying sometimes when she giggles constantly into the camera at nothing, but the efforts she goes to for those boys is great. She's a fantastic mum. just a shame she'd irritating otherwise haha

Reactions: 17
Why the need to film it and put it on Instagram though. Just do something nice with your kids and keep it bleeping private for once. She only does this tit so she can get likes on Instagram. It's ridiculous and so is she!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.