Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest stories just show how disturbed she actually is it’s actually quite scary joe the hoe needs to calm her ASAP

Reactions: 6
When she films herself up close all I can think about is how manky she looks.
Go cleanse your face you skank and have a shower. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Joe! How he puts up with her I’ll never know... She’s like a big kid wanting his attention all the time! Grow up Stacy! No wonder ur other relationships have failed the way you act 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
God she’s one spotty cow. Why does she think we want to keep looking up her bleeping nose too!

Reactions: 5
Weird she hasn’t shown us all her huge spring flower door installation, just got a lil sneak peak in her NHS story

Reactions: 13
Honestly I can’t even stand to watch her anymore!! Every time she pops up my immediate thought is poor joe, she is the most annoying thing I have ever watched
He never looks very happy around her either

Reactions: 12
Is it just me or does Joe seem depressed 🤔... I think all is not well. Maybe he is missing his skating partner 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or does Joe seem depressed 🤔... I think all is not well. Maybe he is missing his skating partner 🤔
Yes, he's gone from being out of her way and with lovely, clean normal women/people 12hrs or more a day, enjoying life, to being locked up with this complete needy freak 24/7, its enough to make anyone want to pull their teeth out.

It must be so wearing having that all day, it's only the 2nd week, poor Joe has many more weeks yet to endure 😔

Reactions: 14
Is it just me that thinks her content hasn’t changed one bit since lockdown? Stacey was basically living in isolation before this all happened!
And if she has got one of those stupid door decoration things that’s completely irresponsible. Would hardly class that as essential. She is just putting her family and the family of whoever had to come and put that up at risk, all for some likes and an #ad

Reactions: 16
Just noticed her stories and the tap to tidy. Look at the window in the kitchen, it's gone from day to night!
she's probably used an old "after" picture and hasn't actually tidied up at all, her kitchen probably still looks like the before

Reactions: 13
Weird she hasn’t shown us all her huge spring flower door installation, just got a lil sneak peak in her NHS story
I thought that too. The neighbours must what a hypocrite, paying for that nonsense
when people can’t afford to eat 😡

Is it just me that thinks her content hasn’t changed one bit since lockdown? Stacey was basically living in isolation before this all happened!
And if she has got one of those stupid door decoration things that’s completely irresponsible. Would hardly class that as essential. She is just putting her family and the family of whoever had to come and put that up at risk, all for some likes and an #ad
yep all the same apart from the posts travelling to loose women and dancing in her outfits there

Reactions: 6
The hoover dancing gives me similar vibes to BrummyMummy doing her Prawn Cracker dancing on Friday nights. 🙈🤦

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I was just coming in here to say the same thing! Unless there’s a massive solar eclipse in Essex and only Essex??

Why lie about these things?!? Just so pathetic.
That's funny so it's all bullshit. Imagine she's only gotta take one tidy photo and use it every time. Bet she doesn't tidy up every night at all because she's a grubby cow we've all seen that. FAKE FAKE FAKE.

So do I, she's never marking her posts correctly. She's always shouting out businesses and never marks it ad. She flouts the rules all the time.

Reactions: 10
Writing around on the kitchen floor you absolute minger. I’m sorry I don’t care how clean your floor looks. She’s an absolute mess

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.