Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That snack she made with the prawns I haven’t stopped thinking about it 😂🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone as unhygienic as this woman needs to wash their hair more than once a fortnight. FACT.

Reactions: 4
Not defending her, but no you don’t get bacteria etc building up, as long as you are brushing it so it doesn’t matt your hair is self cleaning. There is no norm for how often you should wash your hait, and given we are in lockdown it will actually do your hair some good. And you are stripping all the good oils out everytime you wash it. That said I couldn’t go 2’weeks.

Reactions: 14
I have to laugh that she's made it to Michelle Obama's grid - well, her name has in a note someone wrote to their mum. But still, what a bizarre world.

Reactions: 2
What an utter twit she is. And anyone that finds watching a grown woman writhe around the floor/ stairs mop to music while miming entertaining must be off their bleeping rocker as well. I honestly cant get my head around her and her bleeping carryon like it's just completely bleeping bizarre 😂 bleeping have a day off your bleeping phone stacey and be present in the lives of your children and partner without publicly humiliating him every bleeping chance you get.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
All this is for the Gram, she sees herself as creative so absolutely can her nails better than this. She can not get more attention seeking if she tried
Just coming on there to say this! WTF is that ‘manicure’?! Rex could’ve done a better job! Looks like she’s used bloody Tipex, like we used to do in primary school 😂😂

• Haha
Just coming on there to say this! WTF is that ‘manicure’?! Rex could’ve done a better job! Looks like she’s used bloody Tipex, like we used to do in primary school 😂😂
Yes!! Tipex nails 🤣 surely she could have just painted them and it would have been fine!

Reactions: 9
Hoi Stace there’s no excuse for being a minging dirty skank and not having personal hygiene most of us manage it daily a quick shower and hair every couple of days isn’t hard plus when we all have the time in world at moment no excuse so instead of hanging up your crisps away and have a good clean you total scruff. Love Susan 😘

Reactions: 11
WTF, those nails, god Stacey we all know your as thick as 💩, but this proves it. Your a grown women, or have you forgot, your poor boys having this as a mum, can imagine what their friends at school think of you 😕😕.
STOP bloody acting for the gram (hopefully your acting!!!) 😲 no one is this stupid, are they?

Love Susan x

Reactions: 11
Not defending her, but no you don’t get bacteria etc building up, as long as you are brushing it so it doesn’t matt your hair is self cleaning. There is no norm for how often you should wash your hait, and given we are in lockdown it will actually do your hair some good. And you are stripping all the good oils out everytime you wash it. That said I couldn’t go 2’weeks.
I wanted to post something similar tbf, the no poo method, curly girl, many ways do it... but yeah Stacey isn’t doing any of those things 😅

Reactions: 6
I wanted to post something similar tbf, the no poo method, curly girl, many ways do it... but yeah Stacey isn’t doing any of those things 😅
Yeah I have thick long hair. So I wash it once a week as I don’t get greasy hair I have to wash it because it’s bleached so gets dried out. Funny how people think it would be full of bacteria 😂

Reactions: 10
Just noticed her stories and the tap to tidy. Look at the window in the kitchen, it's gone from day to night!
I was just coming in here to say the same thing! Unless there’s a massive solar eclipse in Essex and only Essex??

Why lie about these things?!? Just so pathetic.

Reactions: 15
Just noticed her stories and the tap to tidy. Look at the window in the kitchen, it's gone from day to night!
WTF, she is asking for 'hoover dance requests' please don't tell me people actually send her ideas for music 🙈🙈

I feel like I'm living in some sort of parallel universe, just hoover the duck up, you dumb stupid woman urghhhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.