Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The majority of us are in lock down. Not washing your hair for ages is just dirty, sorry it just is 🤢 even if it doesn't get oily quickly it's still nice to be clean right?

As for Stacey, she seems to have lost the plot lately, I used to like her and Rex is so bloody cute and her boys seems nice but I'm almost getting second hand embarrassment from watching her atm.

Reactions: 24
You don’t seriously believe he was sleeping? I watched it a couple of times and him waking up was so fake.
I do genuinely think he was asleep, he looked so pissed off with her, when she was messing with his face I expected him to smile & wake up straightaway, I’m going on how my husband is, the kids can be so loud & noisy & he is fast asleep on the sofa snoring!

Reactions: 1
I might be alone in my thoughts with this but those lounge suits are absolutely awful! I've not yet seen one that I think actually looks nice :sick:

Reactions: 28
I might be alone in my thoughts with this but those lounge suits are absolutely awful! I've not yet seen one that I think actually looks nice :sick:
They’re horrid aren’t they I don’t like them either

Reactions: 6
Nah I’m sorry guys but if you don’t wash your hair at least once a week I reckon you’ve got all kinds of build up going on in there.... bacteria, smells, etc

it depends on your hair type obviously but could never be me. Anyway Stacey has white hair medium thickness so it’s not like she has Afro or curls which she would be stripping moisture out of. 2 weeks to leave hair unwashed in her case is disgusting, and there’s no excuse for it. Mum or not, honestly some of these insta mums try and be gross to be relatable.

Reactions: 19
Don’t know about anyone else but my hair itches when it’s due a wash. I can’t cope with an itchy scalp😂😂 also I dislike her lashes. Hate them. They’re horrible
Mine does too, I remember I could get away with dry shampoo as it got greasy easy but now it's as dry as a bone 😣

Reactions: 3
The majority of us are in lock down. Not washing your hair for ages is just dirty, sorry it just is 🤢 even if it doesn't get oily quickly it's still nice to be clean right?

As for Stacey, she seems to have lost the plot lately, I used to like her and Rex is so bloody cute and her boys seems nice but I'm almost getting second hand embarrassment from watching her atm.
yep I agree we are all isolating, wear comfies, give your skin a break from make up, but please don’t stop washing. That includes your hair..there’s a reason it starts to smell when it’s greasy- it’s dirty

Reactions: 17
What’s with her constantly saying “hope you’re all okay”? Like I know it’s because of what’s going on but why say it in almost every story yesterday? I’ve just seen grinch do it too. Yano, coz she can’t be original 🤨

Reactions: 8
I’m in self isolation and haven’t washed my hair in a week and a half. You aren’t meant to wash it as much as people do. Let its natural oils back in rather than stripping it every day. Stacey has the right idea.
My scalp itches on the 2nd day of not washing and is only relieved by being washed. I don’t know how I’d cope with more days than that.

Reactions: 9
Who wants to see her make those stupid nail varnish things. Please go and have a bath. A proper bath 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I do genuinely think he was asleep, he looked so pissed off with her, when she was messing with his face I expected him to smile & wake up straightaway, I’m going on how my husband is, the kids can be so loud & noisy & he is fast asleep on the sofa snoring!
My partner and kids are such light sleepers, I only need to breathe loudly and they wake up 🤣

Reactions: 2

I agree. I couldn't bear to have smelly hair. And I don't care what anyone says you can smell a person's hair that doesn't wash it regularly. They always say it doesn't smell but it's their own smell so they can't smell it, like bad breath. The person who's got it doesn't know. 😂😂😂

My scalp itches on the 2nd day of not washing and is only relieved by being washed. I don’t know how I’d cope with more days than that.
Nor me it'd be gross.

Reactions: 9
What kind of fuckery is this?!
Think it's called Hinch Fuckery Wanabee .

It's where someone trys to emulate someone else, but does it very badly. Also shows how uneducated that someone is to want to be another person who is just as dumb as themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😮 honestly had no idea people lived like that!! I do mine every other day to give it a break but to be honest could do with everyday to have it looking its best as it gets greasy quick.
Mine was the same and someone told me to just put my conditioner on mid to ends of hair and now its much better for the 2nd day, this could be common knowledge, i just never new that

Reactions: 4
I don't mind Stacey but to not wash your hair for that long is just really weird. I mean shes "well". There's just no excuse for it. Even when I was at my absolute pits through chemotherapy I still managed to get out my bed and wash myself. Have a word woman. Wash and stop boasting about being a minger to millions of people. It's just no right.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.