Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stinky Stace hasn't stopped complaining about the boys being home and having to teach etc.

She supposedly homeschooled them, so this should be a walk in the park, right?

I'm thinking that she employed someone to home school them, as she hasn't a clue, she started them back in school when the eldest was due to start secondary school.

I know when it was spoken about on loose women she said her mum has the boys when she works, I don't believe it, she had a tutor at home, if she really did teach them herself then she seems to have forgotten how to do it??

Her lies and deceit are obvious now.
I think her mum maybe did the homeschooling
She made a big deal of the eldest choosing a normal school in September but never really mentioned that the middle son did the same

Reactions: 9
Do these 'celebs' not realise that in a few years any grandchildren will be asking
"Grandma Soloman/Swash, what's a skank and will I have to have a thrush bath when I'm older
and it will go on
Eww and haha

Reactions: 9
Stacey - instead of wasting time hanging crisps on clips have a wash you dirty witch. It ain’t hard to wash your hair and throw it in a ponytail. No one is asking for you to walk round with a full bouncy blow dry. Just wash it cause it must absolutely bleeping stink. Imagine the pillows she sleeps on

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Omg did anybody watch her live last night eating that Diam bar? She had chocolate on either side of her face like a bleeping child and didn’t wipe it away!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Stacey - instead of wasting time hanging crisps on clips have a wash you dirty witch. It ain’t hard to wash your hair and throw it in a ponytail. No one is asking for you to walk round with a full bouncy blow dry. Just wash it cause it must absolutely bleeping stink. Imagine the pillows she sleeps on
She is used to getting it sorted by the hairdresser when she does loose women, god knows what she will look like after lockdown 😫

Still trying so hard to be like Grinch, except stace has her bra strap showing as needs a bra whereas Grinch doesn't 😂😂 🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That laugh is going to haunt me in my nightmares one day I'm sure of it! As soon as it starts I have to stop watching, it really boils my piss 🤣

Reactions: 11
Don’t know about anyone else but my hair itches when it’s due a wash. I can’t cope with an itchy scalp😂😂 also I dislike her lashes. Hate them. They’re horrible

Reactions: 18
Stacey cannot find the time to get a wash or home school her children for more than half an hour an hour a day. However she can find the time to label and decant every bleeping item in the house with another label into another container and hang crips on bleeping metal pegs. No time for hygiene or children but time to bleeping label your life. She needs sectioning this woman. When Joe leaves her she will be crying that she spent the last few years acting like an utter twit and it will be her own fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.