Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her instagram, Joe & Rex are having a nap & she is going out of her pissing way to wake them up, she is such a show off spoilt child, could of left them alone & had a bath & washed her hair! bleeping cunty bullock she is 😡

Reactions: 27
She is so annoying. Let the man sleep just because he is not a hyperactive arse like you. How he puts up with that crap I don't know. You can see he gets annoyed with her

Reactions: 18
If she didnt faff about as much cleaning the floor while writhing around on it she could shower, wash her hair and shave her armpits. Used to really like stacey but just find her annoying now. She likes everything her own way

Reactions: 22
Her doing the 'cheers' Joe looks so pissed off, he's a week in of lockdown, if he survives the next 2 or even more with her then he deserves another trophy to match his DOI one, being around her 24/7 is the stuff of nightmares 😱😱

Love
Susan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can I just say I'm sick to death of that song she plays. Amazed. Give it a rest. I actually hate the song now

Reactions: 16
What's with the scummy papers overkill reporting that Solomon grundy finds "hoe" sexier than ever and the hints they may have another baby?

What have i missed?

Or is she taking tips from her BFF Grinch, who proclaims she's like a dog on heat 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just watched her instagram, Joe & Rex are having a nap & she is going out of her pissing way to wake them up, she is such a show off spoilt child, could of left them alone & had a bath & washed her hair! bleeping cunty bullock she is 😡
You don’t seriously believe he was sleeping? I watched it a couple of times and him waking up was so fake.

Reactions: 10
I was seriously shocked when I saw she wrote she hasn’t washed her hair in 2 weeks!!! If I left mine more than 2-3 days it looks horrendous, so greasy, and I just feel grimey. She has a lot of time in the house (she proves how much free time she has by filling it with hanging up crisps, sorting out her make up drawer, and writhing on the floor ‘cleaning’) plus she takes her ‘thrush baths’ every now and then, so I cannot fathom why she doesn’t just wash her hair too?! Takes 5 mins. I just think that’s grim, sorry, priorities all wrong. Those cleaning videos are just getting annoying too. I really used to like Stacey and I still do like things she does but sometimes she borders on ridiculous and I can’t work out her game. Why is she doing these things?!

Reactions: 21
I was seriously shocked when I saw she wrote she hasn’t washed her hair in 2 weeks!!! If I left mine more than 2-3 days it looks horrendous, so greasy, and I just feel grimey. She has a lot of time in the house (she proves how much free time she has by filling it with hanging up crisps, sorting out her make up drawer, and writhing on the floor ‘cleaning’) plus she takes her ‘thrush baths’ every now and then, so I cannot fathom why she doesn’t just wash her hair too?! Takes 5 mins. I just think that’s grim, sorry, priorities all wrong. Those cleaning videos are just getting annoying too. I really used to like Stacey and I still do like things she does but sometimes she borders on ridiculous and I can’t work out her game. Why is she doing these things?!
As a hairdresser, lots of people only wash their hair once a week/once a fortnight, I even had someone who washed it once a month!

Now I have to wash mine every day as it gets so greasy 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Can I ask something really stupid.. Who is Susan and what’s the History with stinky stacey? 🙈😅
The Susan is a dig at us here or anyone else that pulls her up on stuff, so she seems to think it's funny to keep mentioning Susan, it's pathetic, just like she is. She always mentions it so it must bother her.

And the stinky is because she's a dirty cow, sleeps in her clothes then wears them the next day, hasn't washed her hair in forever, probably too busy hanging up crisps and rolling around the floor with a hoover, does very little showering, sleeps in full face of make-up etc, the list goes on, she's just dirty 🤢

Reactions: 18
I am sure her and grinch were put on this planet as a social experiment. No normal person behaves like them two. I really like Joe and I do not know how he puts up with her behaviour. If my hubby behaved like she did he would be out the door and vice versa. There is having crack with your partner and then there is sheer bloody annoyance which is what she is.

Reactions: 22
As a hairdresser, lots of people only wash their hair once a week/once a fortnight, I even had someone who washed it once a month!

Now I have to wash mine every day as it gets so greasy 🙈
😮 honestly had no idea people lived like that!! I do mine every other day to give it a break but to be honest could do with everyday to have it looking its best as it gets greasy quick.

Reactions: 11
I must admit, yesterday was my first time leaving the house for work (in the nhs) after being in for 2 weeks Isolation (with the husband and 2 kids going bonkers whilst pregnant!) and practically lived in my pyjamas... however I still showered and washed my hair (just got into clean pyjamas as if I was getting dressed for the day 😂) I couldn’t fathom not washing it for 2 weeks!!! I’d imagine it absolutely stinks, let alone the fact she couldn’t get a brush through it!!

Reactions: 16
😮 honestly had no idea people lived like that!! I do mine every other day to give it a break but to be honest could do with everyday to have it looking its best as it gets greasy quick.
When I was at college one of our tutors used to tell us she only washes her hair once every two weeks and she used to go to the hairdressers for it and inbetween just dry shampoo it. Her hair was always a mess 🤣🤣🤣 I sometimes go a day without brushing it but I try and keep on top of washing it when it needs it

Reactions: 4
I’m in self isolation and haven’t washed my hair in a week and a half. You aren’t meant to wash it as much as people do. Let its natural oils back in rather than stripping it every day. Stacey has the right idea.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tattling back through old pics on her instagram and Jesus wept, she has literally changed so much. She’s morphed from an individual into hinch in a matter of months.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.