Stacey Solomon #3 Labels this and Susan’s that, Stacy get off the floor you silly prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievably gross. I’ve always thought she looks like she smells and now she’s admitted it.
Agree I think she looks minging would love to dump her in a bath and make her actually wash herself she gives me the heave

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agree I think she looks minging would love to dump her in a bath and make her actually wash herself she gives me the heave
Ha ha the heave. I can relate to that. I felt that way the other day when she was on about her hoop ear rings and her kid pulled one out of her ear and then went to put it in his mouth. Had a bit of sick in my mouth. She is just generally the sort of person who comes across as dirty and unhygienic.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I wonder how long Joe will stick around with old fishy fanny. I couldn't stick it the smell and that twatty nasel laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTF?? Just when you think these z listers can't scrape the barrel any more, up pops this tuna fish dish Skank to prove people wrong!!

This c*nt stunt might trigger open season amongst talentless hoes...looking at manky mark and nasty nadia.. 🤢🤮

I started watching her live video (blame it on lockdown fever 😂) and had to stop as it was just her nibbling chocolate off a Daim bar (again 🙄) and doing that stupid fake laugh 😩

She said she doesn’t know why the Susans tell her to put a blanket on her baby. Well, because you took him outside in his pram on a freezing cold March day with just a thin babygro on, you stupid giggling half-witted turd 😡

Dear God, Stace, you bleeping moron, have a bleeping day off will you? Also, if you can’t stand the criticism, don’t bleep out your entire family for money, no wonder Joe’s ex-partner doesn’t want you near her son. Sensible lady 👍

Reactions: 26
I started watching her live video (blame it on lockdown fever 😂) and had to stop as it was just her nibbling chocolate off a Daim bar (again 🙄) and doing that stupid fake laugh 😩

She said she doesn’t know why the Susans tell her to put a blanket on her baby. Well, because you took him outside in his pram on a freezing cold March day with just a thin babygro on, you stupid giggling half-witted turd 😡

Dear God, Stace, you bleeping moron, have a bleeping day off will you? Also, if you can’t stand the criticism, don’t bleep out your entire family for money, no wonder Joe’s ex-partner doesn’t want you near her son. Sensible lady 👍

She’s so gross. And her eyelashes look stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand how you can act like a ‘hincher’🙄 clean freak-esq person and just be such an actual scruff?!
she either lies through her teeth for comments on here and to make the papers or she’s seriously having some kind of breakdown.

Reactions: 14
30 minutes is pretty poor given the fact her and Joe literally have nothing else to do all day. Tbf it doesn't fall on Joe and she wouldn't allow him to do it because because by her own admission she doesn't like giving control of the children to him. Instead of spending time setting up a tripod and filming content for Instagram she could sit down with her children.

On the contrary you can see Joe's annoyance and unhappiness very clearly in some posts. Several times he told her to stop calling him hoe and yet she still does it. Her lack of support for him is obvious. And she has spoken very candidly on loose women on several occasions to say she really can't be bothered to cultivate her relationship with him. In her own words she can't be bothered.
I don't believe he's acting in fact I just watched their live and he got the hump with her..... I think he said something along the lines of "why have you always gotta be stupid"....... He also made it clear he'd never propose to her. Just saying.
I wrote on an earlier thread that I thought he’d probably go after DOI finished. Of course that’s not possible now and his sense of frustration and annoyance is clear to see. They won’t survive this lockdown IMO it’s testing at the best of times. I feel sorry for the boys they do seem really sweet.

The replies to this tweet 🤣😫 it would be bad enough if her boys were still young, but it’s even worse that they are at an age where their friends will probably be using social media and will see Stacey post all of this tit 🤢
What a manky mare. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Stinky Stace hasn't stopped complaining about the boys being home and having to teach etc.

She supposedly homeschooled them, so this should be a walk in the park, right?

I'm thinking that she employed someone to home school them, as she hasn't a clue, she started them back in school when the eldest was due to start secondary school.

I know when it was spoken about on loose women she said her mum has the boys when she works, I don't believe it, she had a tutor at home, if she really did teach them herself then she seems to have forgotten how to do it??

Her lies and deceit are obvious now.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.