Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There must be better ways to earn money, then whatever it was she was doing under that tree, she needs to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rather than rolling around on a rug like a massive dick and making singing videos in the garden with your crack addict looking sister, bath your little boy and get him in some fresh pjs for bed you pathetic excuse for a mother.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Nobody is denying her boys aren’t loved! Bit over the top...🙄 But the general consciences is her & Rex’s personal hygiene is severely lacking (not Rex’s fault!!) all from what she decides to talk about & show on the gram, & for some bizarre reason she thinks her followers can relate to her for being a slack parent! A quick Bath, shower, clean nappy & change of clothes takes no time. Hate to think of his nappy rash! Come on Stace, next time you pop over to tattle & get a little update, take some advice-Bath,Books,Bed it’s not bloody hard!

Reactions: 23
I haven’t posted before but have followed for a while and after seeing this picture felt the need to comment. We’ve all had days when the kids are a bit of a mess and less than perfect but the state of poor Rex today is actually sad to see. She must be doing it so that she gets the views on her posts because why else would you allow yourself to be the talk of these forums?!

I can’t imagine that she finds it acceptable or funny! I’d be so embarrassed and feel for those poor kids who are paraded all over Instagram in all their dirt to earn a few extra followers
I’m all for kids getting messy, it’s part of having fun but clean clothes before bed isn’t too much effort, same goes for clean clothes after breakfast, not just throw a clean jumper over yesterday’s filthy clothes. It’s disgusting & I wouldn’t ever bring my kids out the door like that

Reactions: 21
I think she’s not setting a good example to impressionable young women re motherhood & parenting. She shouldn’t be boasting that her kid has been in the same outfit for 2 days or whatever. Just saw the stories... her boy is 2... she has no reasonable excuse as to why she hasn’t changed his outfit all day. Babies in the early months sleep so much that yeah, pjs & babygrows 24/7- but even then you change them after dribble, leakage. No way would I let either of my young kids stay in the same clothes for days on end. The dirt! It’s poor hygiene and it isn’t quirky! Stop titting about with blossom like a bloody child & dress your poor kid in clean clothes. He deserves better.

Reactions: 18
Came here after seeing her story saying that rex's baby grow lasted 2 sleeps?! It looked stained in the pic before. Why on earth is she keeping him in the same clothes until they're thoroughly manky?! Don't most people change into clean clothes...roughly I don't know..everyday?!

Reactions: 13
I know a lot don’t like hinch on here but I tell you what least her kid is always clean wrapped up and fed well never see it running around with nappies down it’s knees
I don’t mind Hinch, dare I say that on Tattle! I think there’s a vulnerability to her and I’m not sure how I would cope with all of the tit she gets on here!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can I just add that sanding a floor is not as easy as Stacey has made it look....4 days and a f*cked up floor later it most definitely is NOT tap to tidy 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don’t mind Hinch, dare I say that on Tattle! I think there’s a vulnerability to her and I’m not sure how I would cope with all of the tit she gets on here!
I don’t Mind hinch either i don’t like or dislike her and I don’t follow her but have a nosey every now and then one thing Ron always looks clean
Wonder what she thinks of how stinky Stacey is

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Crying over a bloody blossom tree, bloody have a word with yourself
It’s all a bit too manic for me- all the ‘xx gives me life! I can’t actually cope! It’s making me cry! Omg! I love you all to the moon and back!’ nah, it’s not my bag. Is she like that in real life do you think? Hats off to her mates if she is, they must find it exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People do realise that you can love your child and keep them clean, yeah??
The amount of comments where people seem to think they are mutually exclusive baffles me.
Like, I don’t hate bathe my children 😂
‘Cor, you’ve really pissed me off today and I regret having kids....get upstairs so I can brush your teeth and put you in some clean pjs.’
‘If you don’t knock it off I’m going to run you a nice bubble bath, and if you continue to push me like this I’m going to trim your nails’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s just posted that she’s going back filming for sort your life and she will see the cottage in a few mornings so guessing she is now staying in Manchester for filming. She must have travelled back the other day as it was Leightons birthday. I am guessing she will have a couple of phone in drawer days too.

Reactions: 4
Ive unfollowed HER today!!!!
I cant stand DIRTY..GRUBBY..and that LAUGH🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️its.....bleeping endless

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s not setting a good example to impressionable young women re motherhood & parenting. She shouldn’t be boasting that her kid has been in the same outfit for 2 days or whatever. Just saw the stories... her boy is 2... she has no reasonable excuse as to why she hasn’t changed his outfit all day. Babies in the early months sleep so much that yeah, pjs & babygrows 24/7- but even then you change them after dribble, leakage. No way would I let either of my young kids stay in the same clothes for days on end. The dirt! It’s poor hygiene and it isn’t quirky! Stop titting about with blossom like a bloody child & dress your poor kid in clean clothes. He deserves better.
It is really gross, a lack of basic hygiene but I felt she was saying that for Tattle's benefit....

It was nice to hear Joe say mouth instead of maaf😂
Haha. The talking was cute I have to say but it is adorable when kids start talking.

Reactions: 4
I also hope she encourages the older boys to wash regularly.. they’re at the age where they’ll start producing real body odour and kids at school aren’t so kind and understanding.. she’s setting them up. Very sad to see
Sadly she doesn’t. I’ve seen pictures of the eldest coming in from school with hair that’s so greasy it looks wet. Such a shame like you say as kids at school can be cruel. Poor kids having this skanky minger as a role model 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.