Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously think she has MH issues. Sitting on the floor throwing petals at yourself whilst singing a Disney song, with giggling in between is really not normal. If I saw my daughter, mum or friend doing that, I’d be concerned.

Reactions: 22
I just don't get why she bought that house. Why would you choose to buy a house that's unmortgageable. If she ever wants to sell it there's not a lot of people who can pay cash for a house that has some kind of issue and why would they want to? She would have been much better buying something more modern and painting it grey as that seems to be more her thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
How come it’s unmortgageable?

Reactions: 2
I seriously think she has MH issues. Sitting on the floor throwing petals at yourself whilst singing a Disney song, with giggling in between is really not normal. If I saw my daughter, mum or friend doing that, I’d be concerned.
It's all for the gram, she knows it gets her engagement if she does things like that.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
How come it’s unmortgageable?
Now it's unmortgageable because it'll be known as the house Stacey Solomom wrecked with stick on everything, and check cover ups 🙈 Not sure why before though.

I don't think it definitely said it was unmortgageable. I think someone at the time was an estate agent and said that the wording was typically translated to mean one of a couple things, one of which was that it could mean it was unmortgageable. Someone else might have more information though as I duck in and out of the thread depending which "....gate" is going on at the time.

It’s all a bit too manic for me- all the ‘xx gives me life! I can’t actually cope! It’s making me cry! Omg! I love you all to the moon and back!’ nah, it’s not my bag. Is she like that in real life do you think? Hats off to her mates if she is, they must find it exhausting
She doesn’t have any mates 😂 just her sister

Reactions: 2
The paint jobs and DIY on some of those rooms makes me wince. I completely understand the satisfaction of doing things yourself but she bought a mansion.. why not do it up properly. It feels like she rushes it to get content for Instagram. I think Rex looks like a happy child, he’s so smiley and always laughing.. I hate the dull grey bedroom. Children should have colourful, engaging rooms, they are stimulated by colour. It makes me sad that people style their homes for Instagram likes. Life is for living, throw some colour in there!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She must have a really low opinion of her followers if she feels like to be relatable to them she has to not wash and change her son, forget her children’s birthdays etc? Is that how she thinks us non-Z-listers live?

I’d be incredibly offended if I was one of the people lapping up everything she does, buying all her tat, believing her nonsense ‘love you to the moon and back’ posts and then saw her on the gram boasting that she hadn’t changed her toddler for 2 days to be relatable.

duck off, Stace. Us mere mortals actually clean our kids and remember their birthdays. Sometimes we even manage to put them to bed to sleep rather than letting them doss down in the dogs bed.

Reactions: 20
Controversial, but maybe it’s because she is still with this ones Dad? We’ll see what happens if Joe fucks her off and she gets with the next ones Dad. Doubt Rex will be flavour of the month anymore
I look at it as the other boys are a lot older than Rex so he’s the ‘baby’ and she’s financially secure now
That said she does bang on about him and it’s def the Rex show or should I say ‘pickles’ show 🙄
I started off really liking her but I find her very irritating now

Reactions: 11
Was just wondering, from my recollection, pre covid, did she ever mention that her eldest two were off to play at a mates house? Or were having their friends round? I don't recall ever hearing her say that! She mentions when they're staying at their dad's and mentions when they have the extended family over but there's never any mention of non family friends. It's weird. I think shes very insular. Of course there would be no mention of names and no footage, just like when they're with their dad's, but she def would say if they were having a sleepover with some friends. She's definitely got a unique style of parenting that's for sure. 😂

Good old wet wipes 😂
My youngest who’s a bit younger than Rex, bathes every weekday (not sure why when we don’t go anywhere 😂) but barely at the weekends. However, if we do have a ‘Pj’ day, he will always be changed out of them and a new pair put on before bed
My middle bathes every other day and will wear the same pjs twice in a row, but he will always change out of them for his school uniform/day time clothes
I think the point with Rex is that he is on day 2(3?) of the same clothes. They were grotty last night and he’s worn them all day today. It’s just lazy. There’s no need for it
And I think most of our children were/are not literally running in the equivalent of a field or wearing all the food they eat and then going to bed in dirty clothes
It’s sheer laziness
She’s got time to faff about making letters out of her hair or sprucing herself up for whatever tv show she is going to be on but ‘pickles’ can stay in his grubby clothes for 2 or 3 days 🤷‍♀️
And she always phrases it like it’s a good thing and you shouldn’t worry about standards or living up to other people’s expectations but with her the line between free spirit living and grubby lazy bastard is starting to blur 🤔

Reactions: 10
And I think most of our children were/are not literally running in the equivalent of a field or wearing all the food they eat and then going to bed in dirty clothes
It’s sheer laziness
She’s got time to faff about making letters out of her hair or sprucing herself up for whatever tv show she is going to be on but ‘pickles’ can stay in his grubby clothes for 2 or 3 days 🤷‍♀️
And she always phrases it like it’s a good thing and you shouldn’t worry about standards or living up to other people’s expectations but with her the line between free spirit living and grubby lazy bastard is starting to blur 🤔
Yeah it is lazy I agree. Mine wear the same pjs for a week but they bath or shower daily after school and don't eat their dinner in their pjs. Every Friday it's bedlinen, pjs and towels etc changeover. They are always clean going into their pjs and bed. There is enough family laundry without new pjs every night!

ETA obviously if they'd had a particularly sweaty night or something I'd give them a fresh set.

Reactions: 19
My kid is not much older than Rex, still in nappies and gets a bath daily. He went through a phase a few weeks ago of refusing to go in his bath, probably just overtired from nursery but he was not smelling fresh after a couple of days soap dodging I had to give him a proper wash, that is my responsibility as a parent. I wasn't going to send him to nursery or grandparents smelling funky as I'd be mortified and it's not good for them.

Yes probably we could get away with a bath every other day but when kids are in nappies they need a good proper wash regularly to keep them fresh and also prevent infection, I know a girl who's son developed balanitis and she bathed him regularly but was told by the doctors it was probably from dirt getting into his privates from wearing nappies. That's always stuck with me and It would be awful for a wee boy to experience! Stacey is not looking after her son properly letting him go so long in the same stinkey sleep suits and no baths.

Reactions: 13
Can’t believe she’s just admitted that she hasn’t changed Rex clothes in 2 days. I am guessing she hasn’t washed him either as if you strip him down to wash him you would change the clothes right?
She also admitted on Loose Women she stinks and colleagues have told her to use deodorant. Dread to think what her lady garden stench must be. Be a dirty cow yourself but don't allow your kids to join you 🤮🤢🤬

Anyone else absolutely cringe when she tries humping the hoover or paint roller, trying to be seductive. It is utterly embarassing, like her kids are in the next room and her eldest are old enough to probably see this monstrosity, imagine catching your Mum dry humping a roller. Appalling what people do for the gram. Joseph needs to give her a good roggerin

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Imagine that, her son gets a basic AF birthday but when hinch comes over for tea all the stops are pulled out. Get your priorities straight SS. It wouldn't have happened if it was rex's birthday. The child god!! It's weird she's got issues surrounding her attachment to him. Oh..... and she just happened to whip out a bit of spare skirting cut the angle so they fitted perfectly and whacked it on the wall..... Bullshit..... Someone cut that for her...... Probably the builders that are working on the rest of the house.
Of course all stops were pulled out for soph coming over, she has more sheep following her than her son does so she has to look good for them 😴😴
Is it just me that can see how fake that friendship is, it’s like a competition between the two of them and you know for a fact they slag each other off to their partners behind their backs, can imagine it now.. 😂 all for likes and views. Very sad!

Reactions: 11
I wouldn’t even pretend to be Staceys friend if I was paid! I don’t find a single thing about the fake, dirty, lazy, smelly Pratt endearing!!

Reactions: 13
My son hasn't been near anyone apart from me, my husband and daughter (we've not had "bubbles") and he started nursery a couple of months ago, it's done him the world of good as he was nervous of other people and now he's not. Rex has been around so many people and other children, what a load of tit from Joe. I agree about him being taken down a peg or two as he is very spoilt and used to getting his own way, it will be good for him to hear the word no. It's going to hard for any toddlers going to nursery, as they've spent the majority of their life living through a pandemic and not mixing with family or other children. I don't know why, but that's really pissed me off, what Joe's said, Rex has mixed more than most children of his age and what a bullshit excuse.
What a load of tit from joe... when just the other day a video of Rex and Ronnie was posted!!

The eldest kids hair🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking exactly the same thing. I’m not on about the length so much as I know kids nowadays want longer length but she should take him to a barber 💈 to give it some shape and in some kind of style. Stacey reminds me of a woman who accidentally got famous and paid for the privilege but has absolutely no clue on how to use it all.. as they say money can’t buy you style and it’s definitely the case with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.