Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth is she doing in her latest stories 😭 I’m lost for words.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t it in Rex room where she’s doing them stories? I thought he was down for a nap. Strange for her to roll around the floor messing in a room where your toddler is napping.

She is a mucky cow, poor self hygiene and thinks it’s funny to have her kids the same. But Joe is there too, surely one of them can give a toddler a bath and put clean pj’s on.
Rex is too big to be wandering about in babygros all day now anyway.
He is a good little talker though, repeated everything Joe said very well.

Reactions: 14
Isn’t it in Rex room where she’s doing them stories? I thought he was down for a nap. Strange for her to roll around the floor messing in a room where your toddler is napping.
Rex sleeps in the dog bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is a mucky cow, poor self hygiene and thinks it’s funny to have her kids the same. But Joe is there too, surely one of them can give a toddler a bath and put clean pj’s on.
Rex is too big to be wandering about in babygros all day now anyway.
He is a good little talker though, repeated everything Joe said very well.
I don’t get it. When they were in their other house Rex was always wanting to have a bath, she even had that divider thing so that they could bath together. She used to show how happy he was for her to brush his hair afterward. She hasn’t done a story like that since being in the new house. Strange! 😳

Reactions: 17
Child neglect/abuse/putting down a peg or too is pretty harsh!! So everyone who had a 2 year old can guarantee there was not a single day that went by that the good old wet wipes came out!?? I don’t believe that at all!!

Reactions: 37
Not washing your child is nothing to be impressed about. She is actually grim.
OMG that is disgusting! Imagine the smell of wee & other stuff🤮 That is not something anyone should be proud of! If I was the company who supplied the outfit & got tagged, I’d delete it. Bad press!! Change your child SS-she seriously has a problem with washing & changing?!😫

Reactions: 17
I can't fathom taking pride in not giving your child clean, fresh clothes for days. I'd say would she like that for herself but we all know she would. She's honestly repugnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Child neglect/abuse/putting down a peg or too is pretty harsh!! So everyone who had a 2 year old can guarantee there was not a single day that went by that the good old wet wipes came out!?? I don’t believe that at all!!
I don’t bathe my children every day (eczema), but I don’t think that’s the problem people are having here.
I can honestly, hand on heart, say never have my children gone to bed in the same clothes they’ve worn all day, let alone then spent another day wearing them.
People can’t seem to fathom that although her children aren’t neglected, she 100% neglects some of their most basic needs.

Reactions: 40
It’s annoying as when I worked in a nursery if a child kept coming into the room dirty like rex is we’d have to talk to the parents etc but her followers think it’s cute?! Mank x

Reactions: 24
Good old wet wipes 😂
My youngest who’s a bit younger than Rex, bathes every weekday (not sure why when we don’t go anywhere 😂) but barely at the weekends. However, if we do have a ‘Pj’ day, he will always be changed out of them and a new pair put on before bed
My middle bathes every other day and will wear the same pjs twice in a row, but he will always change out of them for his school uniform/day time clothes
I think the point with Rex is that he is on day 2(3?) of the same clothes. They were grotty last night and he’s worn them all day today. It’s just lazy. There’s no need for it

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t sleep in clothes I’d been outdoors in so I don’t see why she thinks it’s ok for a 2 year old. Tbh I don’t see why he should even wear the same sleepsuit two nights on the trot (even if changed out of in the day) given how many clothes he probably has and she doesn’t have to worry about her bills for laundry etc. He’s in nappies so should have fresh clothes!

Reactions: 18
How long do we reckon she’s been lay on the floor for? Very odd 🤣
More to the point, how long did she leave her poor child asleep on the floor? On a new, probably chemically smelling (because new carpets stink) rug??

Reactions: 5
Haven’t noticed before but was shocked to see the poor kid still in the same clothes, she hasn’t got her priorities straight if she’d rather film content for the gram!
Also if she doesn’t clean those lashes she could get lash mites apparently 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Sod the rug and chalk wall! That marble hearth and open fire place in my child's room would be a priority child proofing it !

Reactions: 14

I think the worry I have is that normally people bend the truth too look better on social media, so for instance I might say 'oh yes I shower every morning at 7am' when in actual fact I normally shower more like 6 times a week,
Or I might say I walk the dogs three times a day but in actual fact alot of days I only have time to take them out twice...

I think everyone does tell the best story of themselves online to look better and I just hope she's not, cause if she is already bending the truth to look better then what is actually happening with Rex's personal care needs...

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t get how Rex’ room is laid out (I normally wouldn’t give a hoot but since she puts it all on social media anyway...)

she showed his bed on the tricoloured wall in between the bathroom door and his bedroom door - stupid drafty place in my opinion - and then had those hexagonal lights on it with the wire trailing on his bed. Yet in the story she had putting the ruler up, it was also against the tricoloured wall and it looked like there was one of those indoor waterfall water features plugged in.

she can’t be stupid enough to have trailing wires and a water feature at either side of his bed, right?!

(if it seems like I am overthinking this, I probably am but I’m sleep deprived and currently have a newborn attached to my boob so have nothing better to do!)

I haven’t posted before but have followed for a while and after seeing this picture felt the need to comment. We’ve all had days when the kids are a bit of a mess and less than perfect but the state of poor Rex today is actually sad to see. She must be doing it so that she gets the views on her posts because why else would you allow yourself to be the talk of these forums?!

I can’t imagine that she finds it acceptable or funny! I’d be so embarrassed and feel for those poor kids who are paraded all over Instagram in all their dirt to earn a few extra followers

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.