Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Child neglect/abuse/putting down a peg or too is pretty harsh!! So everyone who had a 2 year old can guarantee there was not a single day that went by that the good old wet wipes came out!?? I don’t believe that at all!!
Of course..But not then to
It’s annoying as when I worked in a nursery if a child kept coming into the room dirty like rex is we’d have to talk to the parents etc but her followers think it’s cute?! Mank x
When i worked in a nursery many years ago we had a child who came in day in day out in the same clothes-Absolutely filthy! To the point where we had to speak with the parents-This continued,So we then had to involve other people! This poor child would be laughed at by his friends for always dressing in dirty clothes..(BEARING IN MIND HIS PARENTS WERE ALWAYS CLEAN AND TIDY)

Just because shes in the public eye/ZLister doesnt mean its acceptable to neglect basic needs of a child! Why her little sheep think its ‘cute’ or ‘awww hes just a a baby’ is absolutely mind boggling! GIVE THE CHILD A WASH STACE!!! And whilst your at it-HAVE ONE TOO!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
More to the point, how long did she leave her poor child asleep on the floor? On a new, probably chemically smelling (because new carpets stink) rug??
I personally would have scooped him up and put him in his bed but🤷🏻‍♀️

I haven’t posted before but have followed for a while and after seeing this picture felt the need to comment. We’ve all had days when the kids are a bit of a mess and less than perfect but the state of poor Rex today is actually sad to see. She must be doing it so that she gets the views on her posts because why else would you allow yourself to be the talk of these forums?!

I can’t imagine that she finds it acceptable or funny! I’d be so embarrassed and feel for those poor kids who are paraded all over Instagram in all their dirt to earn a few extra followers
She always uses them but I feel like in this instance she’s used a filter to make him look less grubby than he actually is. I’d never even let my child nap in those pjs, let alone all day and multiple nights 😞

Reactions: 7
How does she use a filter on her stories without it showing up that she’s using a filter? (Like how it usually says the filter name on the story and you can click to try/save it - she doesn’t have that even though it’s clearly obviously very filtered)

Reactions: 5
How does she use a filter on her stories without it showing up that she’s using a filter? (Like how it usually says the filter name on the story and you can click to try/save it - she doesn’t have that even though it’s clearly obviously very filtered)
I think she either uses an app or she does the video saves it and reuploads it maybe.

also has anyone seen the video her sister posted of her doing the moana video.

Reactions: 3
I think she either uses an app or she does the video saves it and reuploads it maybe.

also has anyone seen the video her sister posted of her doing the moana video.
Yes, I think an app or even Snapchat to record & then upload

Reactions: 6
Wow the video she’s posted of her sister videoing her doing the moana! Absolute cringe and her sister close up face 😮 wow she’s unfortunate looking

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not washing your child is nothing to be impressed about. She is actually grim.
OMG that's disgusting. I cant believe she thinks that's something to be proud of. Especially since its not like he's just sleeping in it. So he's out in the garden in it then sleeping in it. Ugh!! Just when you thought her standards couldn't drop any further

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She is a mucky cow, poor self hygiene and thinks it’s funny to have her kids the same. But Joe is there too, surely one of them can give a toddler a bath and put clean pj’s on.
Rex is too big to be wandering about in babygros all day now anyway.
He is a good little talker though, repeated everything Joe said very well.
It was nice to hear Joe say mouth instead of maaf😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also showed the school run pick up with one of the other boys carrying him in the same filthy clothes. What a shame for the poor boy, and the secondhand embarrassment for the other boy. It takes minutes to change clothes, the thought of the germs 🤢 Maybe me over the top, but dirty garden clothes do not go on my bed/sheets. No excuse for the lack of hygiene, rolling around the floor like an idiot haha.

Reactions: 17
Also the irony that she said she was going to lay out the rug in Rex's room whilst 'Joe is getting Rex dressed' - ie: putting a jumper over his filthy, days-old baby grow 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m certain that she just takes a load of videos and photos then sends them to someone in her team to make into these stupid montages and add captions. That would take away the original tag of the filter.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 561838
Sorry, but I can’t take this more than anything. More than the irritating giggle, more than the scratching and shyness to let us know she’s ripping her fans off, more than the word Pickle for the kids and the making out they are all so close and loving. It’s this. The closed eyes and baring teeth, ITS NOT CUTE!!!!
I know what you mean- I don’t know if she has eyeballs because all I see is manky old glued on eyelashes and oversized white knashers

Reactions: 8
I know a lot don’t like hinch on here but I tell you what least her kid is always clean wrapped up and fed well never see it running around with nappies down it’s knees

Reactions: 49
I think there’s some major over reaction here. Rex is a perfect and healthy and well loved little boy. When I was little we had baths once a week and we survived. I think Rex is lucky to have such engaging and loving parents when so many children in the world don’t.
Hi Stacey 😂😂

Rex has parents who exploit him for engagement on Instagram and he is regularly left filthy sometimes for days, that’s not ok!

Reactions: 46
Did anyone see the video her sister has up of her singing moana? Is stacey pregnant?? Her belly looked very round in it....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think there’s some major over reaction here. Rex is a perfect and healthy and well loved little boy. When I was little we had baths once a week and we survived. I think Rex is lucky to have such engaging and loving parents when so many children in the world don’t.
I dont think anyone is suggesting he is not loved by Stacey or Joe. I too probably had a sunday night bath and probably the majority of my friends did also. I was however changed and wore clean clothes daily and the biggest difference was that my mum wasnt laughing and splashing all over social media how infrequently I was bathed! These are very different times and thanks to social media kids can be bullied, shamed and made to become outcasts over things as trivial as not wearing the right clothes/being a bit smelly ect. Sad but true.

I dont think that Stacey realises that these things she posts, whilst laughing manically loving everyone to the moon and back is making her kids a target. The oversharing of everything will no longer be 'cute' or 'funny' when they are being laughed at or bullied because they only have a bath once a week.

I see all too often through work the impact of social media on mental health and specifically on children and young people. I just wish these instagrammers would stop and think about the potential damage that they could be doing before doing it! Sadly as long as the people keep following and liking, the ads will keep rolling in and nothing will change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if your a parent or not? But if you are..Do you leave your child in the same dirty clothes for days on end? Nappy down to his/her knees?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.