Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if we will get a statement from Stacey on what’s happening in Palestine right now. I know she doesn’t owe anything just because she’s Jewish but she could use her platform to educate people and show support. I doubt she will though, she doesn’t like to be controversial does she 🙄

Reactions: 4
Sorry guys but I quite liked the room !
As for TV in the bedroom I haven’t got a problem with that, personally I found TV before bed actually kept them awake but I know for some kids its a good wind down.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if we will get a statement from Stacey on what’s happening in Palestine right now. I know she doesn’t owe anything just because she’s Jewish but she could use her platform to educate people and show support. I doubt she will though, she doesn’t like to be controversial does she 🙄
She won't want to jeopardise losing followers. Hers is a fuzzy wuzzy love you to the moon and back, ickle pickle account. It's sole purpose is to brain wash the sheeple into buying, clothes labels, books, it's def not a platform for her to make a political statement.

Reactions: 11
She won't want to jeopardise losing followers. Hers is a fuzzy wuzzy love you to the moon and back, ickle pickle account. It's sole purpose is to brain wash the sheeple into buying, clothes labels, books, it's def not a platform for her to make a political statement.
It’s a shame that the two worlds seem to be mutually exclusive. It would be great if more people could be educated about it. At least people know how to stick pandas on a wall now though 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To be fair I would never use my social media account to voice an opinion on politics its just inviting trouble especially when its out of step with what you usually post you’re just asking for trouble

Reactions: 25
My two year old would NEVER have a TV in his room.It would be too distracting when he is having his pre-bed cocaine,he has a knife throwing set instead(we set them on fire on special occasions).Phenomenal for his motor skills

• Haha
Reactions: 70
To be fair I would never use my social media account to voice an opinion on politics its just inviting trouble especially when its out of step with what you usually post you’re just asking for trouble
Totally agree. I don’t want people who aren’t educated on the subject talking about it to appease people. You’re damned if you do damned if you don’t. This is so much more complex than many other issues that have happened in the world over the last 10 years since social media has been big. SS should stay out of it as should other influencers that are getting their information from Instagram.

Reactions: 18
Isn’t the wedding planned for July this year? I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more wedding content or grasping for a free wedding dress because it’s all so last minute. Maybe she will wear and ITS wedding dress 😁

Reactions: 3
The TV and chalkboard in the corner reminds me of the set up in my local GPs. It’s a bit ‘’- doctors waiting room here’s somewhere to plonk the kids. All that’s missing is one of those annoying bead/abacus activity things x
“Doctors waiting room” 😂🤣😂🤣

Just popped on to (late) to say she's so irritating, all the false 'hope you're ok' ffs its a chip shop dinner, just eat your saveloy and shut up 😂
As for the TV, we know she doesn't have any common sense. She could have decorated the room for entertainment, many many parents do on a much smaller budget. Instead she sticks his fav pandas on the wall out of reach and covers it in dull grey (bar the colourful abacus) 😑💩😂

Reactions: 5
Isn’t the wedding planned for July this year? I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more wedding content or grasping for a free wedding dress because it’s all so last minute. Maybe she will wear and ITS wedding dress 😁
My theory is that OK or HELLO are covering the wedding therefore everything has to be kept top secret as not to ruin the reveal.
Also, I don’t like Mrs Hinch but I do agree with her when she posted saying that she simply isn’t educated enough to comment on what’s happening in Isreal right now and therefor will not be making a public comment, and I believe Stacey and other influencers should do the same. These influencers can’t be educated and shouldn’t share an opinion on every single thing that happens worldwide.

Reactions: 12
I'd never put a tv in a kids bedroom (or an adults for that matter) but I don't care if others do. The Drs waiting room made me laugh! It's exactly like my Doctors. The grey decor is very dull but it can be undone pretty easily if necessary. I think the pull out paper thing is cheap looking, poorly located in front of the window and he's just going to scribble on the curtain, floor etc. The whole room is difficult in layout.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else think she’s pregnant as she’s been very emotional in stories recently? Mrs Hinch won’t like the limelight being stolen from baby 2!

• Angry
Anyone else think she’s pregnant as she’s been very emotional in stories recently? Mrs Hinch won’t like the limelight being stolen from baby 2!
Nope I think she's doing exactly that to create the drama and make people think she is, she wants attention so drops little hooks to get people asking her.... She's dropped the hormonal bomb too many times

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Nope I think she's doing exactly that to create the drama and make people think she is, she wants attention so drops little hooks to get people asking her.... She's dropped the hormonal bomb to many times
They definitely like playing off each other’s content to steal the limelight!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Apart from the fact he has a controversial tv in his bedroom
tv or not tv that is the question 🧐

I’m glad someone mentioned how bloomin high his bed is, every time I see it I have visions of him falling out of it my granddaughter who is about two months older than him would be on the floor as she’s a right wriggler

there’s something about that house that is creepy as 😬

Reactions: 6
Apart from the fact he has a controversial tv in his bedroom
tv or not tv that is the question 🧐

I’m glad someone mentioned how bloomin high his bed is, every time I see it I have visions of him falling out of it my granddaughter who is about two months older than him would be on the floor as she’s a right wriggler

there’s something about that house that is creepy as 😬
Surely she must put a row of pillows on the floor beside the bed when he’s in it?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.