Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gut instinct is she's got someone project managing doing up the house, everything is happening quite fast, tradesmen being booked, I don't see her or Joe being that organised. It's an old house, maybe it's not got gas mains?, could explain why they're sticking with those electric heaters.

As for her not doing all the boys rooms at once, I think what she means is she can't show all the boys rooms being decorated at once given she's claiming to be doing so much of it herself, she'll drip feed it all via stories bit by bit so it looks like it's just her work.
My guess is it’s her dad that’s doing all the sawing, painting, fixing, putting up etc....she’s full of BS and as someone else said, drip feeding to make out she’s doing all the hard graft! I wanna see a time lapse of her doing a project from start to finish!

Attachments

Reactions: 19
The TV and chalkboard in the corner reminds me of the set up in my local GPs. It’s a bit ‘doctors waiting room’- here’s somewhere to plonk the kids. All that’s missing is one of those annoying bead/abacus activity things x
OMG, yes that’s exactly what it looks like! So funny!
I don’t like the style of it at all and what’s worse is it’s not even well done, the painting is shoddy and it doesn’t feel finished. Not a fan.

Reactions: 14
IF and I mean IF she was to be pregnant she wouldn't want to announce it til after the wedding. It's the next money spinner. Wedding first, probably covered by Hello, then pregnancy announcement. Pickle will be in a right pickle with another pickle on the scene. 😂

Reactions: 8
Pickle is almost not quite but is like an only child, cos of the age differences and the attention lavished on him. He won't take kindly to a new baby if and when it happens. The attention on him will be halved. I hope when they have more kids she will be okay tho cos of last time with the post natal depression.

Reactions: 11
A night Nanny, no wonder she always looked so fresh & full of energy in the mornings when R was smaller
This was when the boys were home schooled wasn’t it. Explains why she struggled through lockdown as she did none of the home schooling.

Reactions: 4
Can someone help me figure out how they can be moved into that house but theres no beds or furniture in the boys rooms. So where do they sleep.
It’s a mystery 🤔 I wonder what’s happened to that huge bed she brought for the boys because they were still sleeping in her bed 🛌

Reactions: 2
My guess is it’s her dad that’s doing all the sawing, painting, fixing, putting up etc....she’s full of BS and as someone else said, drip feeding to make out she’s doing all the hard graft! I wanna see a time lapse of her doing a project from start to finish!
Yep, I agree her dad's doing all the woodwork for sure - so when she says I just cut/sawed this, what she means is he did it. Hope she's paying him!

I feel her involvement is mainly painting (badly), and putting up shelves etc.

Just thinking one good thing about this house, while she's doing all this terrible decorating, at least we've been saved for a while from her tit glue gun crafts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not at all. Mine had TV's in their rooms from early on so they could watch something before they went to sleep and wind down. But I guess each to their own?
Agreed, mine were always allowed a film in bed before sleep, youngest has a tv in his room now at 6 years but it’s set up so only plays dvds

Reactions: 5
Modern parenting I guess ? And whatever works for them / you.

No television after bathtime. I read to my children in bed and then snuggle them down to sleep. Works for me !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Modern parenting I guess ? And whatever works for them / you.

No television after bathtime. I read to my children in bed and then snuggle them down to sleep. Works for me !
Its not that modern...I’m 32 and had a tv in my room as a kid (from about 6!) I don’t see anything wrong with a tv as long as it’s not on all day, every day!

Reactions: 18
Its not that modern...I’m 32 and had a tv in my room as a kid (from about 6!) I don’t see anything wrong with a tv as long as it’s not on all day, every day!
We are talking about toddlers having TVs in their rooms ? Well that's what I thought we were discussing!!

Mine have had tv in their room since 2. Bath, cuddle and a story, half an hour of a children's film on a timer to fall asleep to. Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all. Mine are intelligent, eloquent children. I have never understood hatred for television though. The right things are educational and fun.

Reactions: 19
We are talking about toddlers having TVs in their rooms ? Well that's what I thought we were discussing!!
that’s what I’m talking about....I was just stating that kids having TVs in their rooms isn’t a modern thing...

Reactions: 5
I feel that she likes to do her craft projects and little Pinterest design things which is fine, but what that room needed was a nice clean finish and a proper decor job. Then she could put her little labels and other bits. But right now it feels like it was all rush-finished by her doing craft bits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.