Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently in the style have a big announcement with Stacey tomorrow. I am guessing it will be more clothes. I wonder if they will be wedding dresses. Prob just more of the same tat.

Reactions: 7
One of these it’s near the fireplace 😂😂
Did anyone’s kids actually like the abacus. Mine used to spin the beads and never actually used it to learn to count.
They liked bright plastic and preferably noisy toys the best, none of the scandi theme aesthetically pleasing stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yep, I agree her dad's doing all the woodwork for sure - so when she says I just cut/sawed this, what she means is he did it. Hope she's paying him!

I feel her involvement is mainly painting (badly), and putting up shelves etc.

Just thinking one good thing about this house, while she's doing all this terrible decorating, at least we've been saved for a while from her tit glue gun crafts 😂😂
The mirror above her bed didn’t last long did it! Glad I didn’t follow in making one! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My kid had an abacus. Never ever touched it. A gift from Nana who was told it was perfect in an educational shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone’s kids actually like the abacus. Mine used to spin the beads and never actually used it to learn to count.
They liked bright plastic and preferably noisy toys the best, none of the scandi theme aesthetically pleasing stuff.
Doesn’t matter how many toys I buy my toddler she only ever wants the bloody cardboard boxes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t the wedding planned for July this year? I’m surprised that there hasn’t been more wedding content or grasping for a free wedding dress because it’s all so last minute. Maybe she will wear and ITS wedding dress 😁

Joe has just said on Celeb Juice that wedding is the end of the year! 😶

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it just me that finds the bedroom a bit spooky? Every time I see it on her stories I expect to see some sort of child ghost stood near the blackboard 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't think it matters if kids have a tv in their room. Its such a small part of their life. My kids haven't got them and aren't until they're much older. My son would take the piss and start blaring it at 5am

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Joe has just said on Celeb Juice that wedding is the end of the year! 😶
I literally don’t know what’s truth and what isn’t anymore with all these scummy z listers / influenzas
He literally said on Loose Women a few weeks back it was end of July

Reactions: 9
The pregnancy speculation posts, I used to agree that you shouldn't really be asking but she totally leads conversations that way, she knows what she's doing and how people will talk about that. All she's exhausted and doesn't know why, suddenly feeling urges to eat things etc.

Reactions: 15
The pregnancy speculation posts, I used to agree that you shouldn't really be asking but she totally leads conversations that way, she knows what she's doing and how people will talk about that. All she's exhausted and doesn't know why, suddenly feeling urges to eat things etc.
But can't a woman be tired just because she's tired? I get urges to eat certain things when I'm due my period. Or I get urges to eat cake just because I want cake, for example. Not pregnant, never been pregnant, but I'm entitled to be tired or have cravings as much as the next person. Not to defend SS, but so is she.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t see Stacey having a baby until after her wedding plus if she got pregnant now she would know people would go crazy accusing her of stealing hinches ‘thunder’ and copying hinch. Everyone tries to compare them both so I think thats the last thing she would be doing right now. I definitely think after a year or so maybe x

Reactions: 2
She's going to be on Lorraine shortly......telling us how to organise our wardrobes 🙃
Lorraine just now... bedroom looks like someone else’s house? ( filming location maybe) who bloody uses a coat hanger to tuck in a duvet🙄 Kitchen looks like pickle mansion now all done?🧐 Aga painted, new white cupboards! Next week hanging her bloody crisps!🤦‍♀️ On YouTube apparently....we need the tattle detectives on the case!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.