Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did go back and check to see if anyone else mentioned this and couldn’t find anything... why the duck does a 2 year old need a tv in their room?
Yep totally agree no need for a tv in the bedroom at 2 years plus it looks bloody awful above the grey chalkboard ! Just such a mess !!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'd say it is, mine won't have a TV in his room and his 7 year old sister doesn't. I think a 2 year old is far too young to have a TV in their room. I don't know any children under 7 that have a TV in their room, so I thought it was odd.
Interesting. Most kids I know do have one.
Different strokes for different folks huh

Reactions: 13
I did go back and check to see if anyone else mentioned this and couldn’t find anything... why the duck does a 2 year old need a tv in their room?
Looking at the set up I’d say it will be used like a playroom aswell as bedroom & plenty of people would put TVs in regardless of age.

Reactions: 4
I just don't get why she bought that house. Why would you choose to buy a house that's unmortgageable. If she ever wants to sell it there's not a lot of people who can pay cash for a house that has some kind of issue and why would they want to? She would have been much better buying something more modern and painting it grey as that seems to be more her thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
oooooo what’s wrong with the house? Did I miss something on here ????

No way Rex will sleep in that room he sleeps in bed with Stacey and Joe will probably sleep in Rexs room.

Stacey loves dropping little hints like I’m so tired I feel so yuck because she knows she’llget loads of messages saying “omg are your pregnant” “is it another little pickle”
More messages more engagement more money
well if Joe is sleeping in there then she should definitely child proof it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not a fan of the room decor, it’s underwhelming. That shade of Grey is bland and over used in the room. It all looks a bit gimmicky with the pandas and quote, and not suited to the house. The chalk board and TV doesn’t work as the chalk board is the same colour as the room paint so looks like a random square of paint.

I would have loved to see some character or something a bit classic but with some modern touches. What it could have been with those windows and that fireplace. Putting cheap labelled ikea furniture under the window just takes away from them.

Reactions: 11
I think the wood surround to the chalk board looks odd... I mean I'm no fan of the grey but she painted all the other wood work grey so why not that...? I can't pinpoint what it is but it just doesn't look right to me x

Reactions: 10
The room looks shite. It’s dull and uninspiring for a small child at the best, dangerous at worst. I also agree it’s tit having a telly in a 2 year olds room, but then Stacey parents via benign neglect so what is new?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The children on Mumsnet don’t know what a television is! They are allowed to listen to some classical music, while eating carrot batons dipped in home made hummus, to relax 😉
could you stop peeping in to my lounge please? Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i think one or both of the boys will end up in Rex’s room. I bet the other upstairs rooms are being set up off camera & they’ll use the annexe for fun

Reactions: 2
What's the pink sausage? Whatever it is, I've never seen it in a chippy in the North West and also a gherkin with a chippy?!
Yep, that Essex favourite the saveloy. And the big gherkins are known as wallys 😂😂

Also
Whoever said that there's no risk of Rex falling out of that bed cos Joe is the one mainly sleeping in it, I bet that's spot on. Explains why she put a single bed in there rather than using his old cot (which I think someone said converts to a toddler bed). Also explains why she can take her time with the older boys rooms (as they don't actually need to sleep in them!)

And I agree the room is a monochrome mess. I would have taken the fireplace out (it's not original, she's not going to use it, and all those sharp edges in a kids bedroom make me wince), knocked it back to the brick hearth, put in a nice oak mantle. Replaced the carpet for something stain resistant in a neutral colour because floorboards are both cold underfoot for little feet and painful if you fall onto, got rid of those awful wardrobes and the stick on tiles. And just decorated it any colour other than grey/ black/ white.

Though tbh I would have made that room the older boys and not Rex's, and given Rex one of the other smaller upstairs rooms. But of course that would be less gram- able.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Can someone help me figure out how they can be moved into that house but theres no beds or furniture in the boys rooms. So where do they sleep.

Reactions: 1
I'd say it is, mine won't have a TV in his room and his 7 year old sister doesn't. I think a 2 year old is far too young to have a TV in their room. I don't know any children under 7 that have a TV in their room, so I thought it was odd.
Mine were never allowed tv in their room until were at university. One tv in the house in the living room, never caused any issues with anyone. Giving a 2 year old a tv is utterly ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's not pregnant shes after attention it's so blatant!!!!

I've never know anyone do this so often... "oh why do I feel so tired" "oh why do I feel sick" ohhhh I keep getting sore titties" duck off with your attention seeking and grow up

Reactions: 20
The TV and chalkboard in the corner reminds me of the set up in my local GPs. It’s a bit ‘doctors waiting room’- here’s somewhere to plonk the kids. All that’s missing is one of those annoying bead/abacus activity things x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.