Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Women can be tired and feel like tit without being pregnant. And to be honest if I'd travelled to Manchester and back several times recently and had three kids to look after I'd probs feel tired to.
Not defending SS just saying...
same here just saying ......... 👀

Reactions: 2
Ok so I googled does Stacey have a nanny and this came up ! Now this seems like a genuine childcare agency and states details have been verified !! View attachment 569099

they don’t verify what jobs you do they can verify your DBS qualifications etc. it’s not a nanny agency as such. parents Have a profile and nannies / child minders have a profile and you just contact each other if you are interested. Like tinder for childcare.

No professional nanny would name previous employers like that.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to the pregnancy speculators, her whole brand is being a mum and sharing (exploiting) Rex on her instagram. She has said they want more children and it’s only a matter of time before she does actually get pregnant again and milk it for all it’s worth. I’m dreading the day the announcement comes 😞

Reactions: 17
I think that the whole ‘she’s pregnant’ things any time she says anything that could remotely be a symptom of pregnancy is exhausting....BUT I also think she breadcrumbs people in to thinking it, possibly for engagement.
If I was an influencer and feeling a bit bluh, I wouldn’t be all ‘ooooh, I don’t know what’s wrong with me’ I would say ‘travelling and filming and really taken in out of me, I’m shattered’
I normally think that it’s rude to make assumptions on the status someone’s womb. But I think she loves it.

Reactions: 27
She’s been pregnant as long as an elephant at this stage. It’s boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not to open up Mitsy Gate again, but cats have to be microchipped now, so of she does get a new cat, she won't be able to just leave it with a "neighbour".
It will also stop her stealing other people’s cats. I know the “wild” cat someone said it belonged to them but then they were doubts so I’m not 100% sure.

Reactions: 5
I know she hasn’t put it up, but how wrong is this?

00DA2242-1D32-4AEC-BBE0-AF9EADCC492D.jpeg

Not my picture by the way, been taken off a mum group.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
WHY WHY WHY is having a grey/black/white bedroom for children a trend! 😫 Looking at Rex’s room makes my eyes bleed 😅😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair to the pregnancy speculators, her whole brand is being a mum and sharing (exploiting) Rex on her instagram. She has said they want more children and it’s only a matter of time before she does actually get pregnant again and milk it for all it’s worth. I’m dreading the day the announcement comes 😞
she’ll announce it the day after hinch pops hers out. 👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Not my picture by the way, been taken off a mum group.
“Once you’ve got your figure back after giving birth’

WTAF?

For the record, 5 years later I’m still waiting for this to magically happen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.