Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its shocking all those 100’s haven’t mentioned a thing!
Its the worst nappy ever, poor boy 😓
The sad thing is it will take for him to get an infection for her to buck up her ideas with his hygiene

I was reading this thread to see if anyone else had picked up on this, I think she is. She usually mentions her periods etc and hasn’t just that she feels yuk.
She is tired because she actually had to do some work! Filming and ITS meetings are tiring - especially if all you do is Insta stories from your garden.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m finding the curtains so close to the heater a bit unnerving, I was always under the impression there should be a bit of space between them & fabric as they get so hot.
All our curtains are touching rads, not much you can do about it if the radiator is right under the window (which all ours are 🙈) not had a problem tho, it’s probably not recommended x

Reactions: 6
All our curtains are touching rads, not much you can do about it if the radiator is right under the window (which all ours are 🙈) not had a problem tho, it’s probably not recommended x
Same!
My rads are all under the windows in every room ‘bar my bathroom.
22years later ? No probs!

Reactions: 5
She is drip feeding pregnancy hints,including that plate of plop she is tucking into🤢She has said "I don't know what's wrong with me?" Hint Hint nudge nudge about 5 times this month.Who goes around continuously feeling ill without doing something about it?
It's either attention,trolling or an Insta-Infant A La Kate Lawlor-great for followers,new lines of business,audiences,sponsors etc
"OIve got some mad cravings..Guffaw Guffaw Splutter.." (Chews on Joe's beloved hat)

Reactions: 16
Oh, I've heard of it, I just thought it was a normal sausage that southerners gave a different name. Why is that colour? I don't know why I'm so intrigued, I'm a vegetarian so it's not like I'll ever try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, if I was pregnant every time I was tired, I’d have been pregnant constantly for about 20 years by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, I've heard of it, I just thought it was a normal sausage that southerners gave a different name. Why is that colour? I don't know why I'm so intrigued, I'm a vegetarian so it's not like I'll ever try it.
They’re quite nice actually. I’m north east Newcastle and saveloy dips are well popular, it’s just a pinky red skin. You can eat the skin or pull it off 😂 sounds odd I know, nice hot or cold. You buy them in the chillers or deli counters,

Reactions: 4
I just don’t understand how you’d feel safe putting a kid to bed there. Cage less radiator, hard floors, that fireplace 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I'm not being an annoying bump watcher like a mother in law 6 months after a wedding! 🧐🧐I'm just picking up on the very pointed join-the-dots

Reactions: 4
Are yours electric though?

They came with the house. I’m amazed she didn’t prioritise central heating before decorating.
I know they did,ripping them out would be the first thing on my list. I couldn’t keep them when they look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No way Rex will sleep in that room he sleeps in bed with Stacey and Joe will probably sleep in Rexs room.

Stacey loves dropping little hints like I’m so tired I feel so yuck because she knows she’llget loads of messages saying “omg are your pregnant” “is it another little pickle”
More messages more engagement more money

Reactions: 20
Are yours electric though? Regular rads are fine but it’s not recommended with electric

Reactions: 10
I did go back and check to see if anyone else mentioned this and couldn’t find anything... why the duck does a 2 year old need a tv in their room?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I did go back and check to see if anyone else mentioned this and couldn’t find anything... why the duck does a 2 year old need a tv in their room?
Plenty of 2 year olds will have a TV in their room.
Its not out of the ordinary is it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Plenty of 2 year olds will have a TV in their room.
Its not out of the ordinary is it?
I'd say it is, mine won't have a TV in his room and his 7 year old sister doesn't. I think a 2 year old is far too young to have a TV in their room. I don't know any children under 7 that have a TV in their room, so I thought it was odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.