Stacey Solomon #27 Still a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe all the comments on that photo of Rex with his bulging nappy are full of people kissing her arse.
Its shocking all those 100’s haven’t mentioned a thing!
Its the worst nappy ever, poor boy 😓

Reactions: 10
She has absolutely no style. Those electric radiators are hideous.
She is all for show.

If I lived in that house, the FIRST job I would have done is put in central heating. Not piss about with a blue loo and sticking sex act pandas on a wall.

As for the pass-agg comment about she can't do all the boys bedrooms at once, why not? She's a millionaire! She can definitely afford to pay for professionals to get the job done quickly, whether she's too tight to do so (and would rather use free labour from Papa Solomon/ any freebies she can scrounge) is another matter. The more interesting question is where all the kids have been sleeping while their rooms are being done. I suspect she has them all in her room and Joe is dossing down on a sofa somewhere.

I havent been on here in a while, so this might have already been mentioned. But is it just me or is that "Trains" label different from the one she put on? The spacing between the R and the A is different 🧐
Good spot!
Also why is the Dinosaurs label so crooked? Not much advert for her sister's business is it!

Reactions: 9
She is all for show.

If I lived in that house, the FIRST job I would have done is put in central heating. Not piss about with a blue loo and sticking sex act pandas on a wall.

As for the pass-agg comment about she can't do all the boys bedrooms at once, why not? She's a millionaire! She can definitely afford to pay for professionals to get the job done quickly, whether she's too tight to do so (and would rather use free labour from Papa Solomon/ any freebies she can scrounge) is another matter. The more interesting question is where all the kids have been sleeping while their rooms are being done. I suspect she has them all in her room and Joe is dossing down on a sofa somewhere.

Good spot!
Also why is the Dinosaurs label so crooked? Not much advert for her sister's business is it!
I only noticed because I was thinking the spacing looked very far apart, then the next story popped up and I was like that's different!!

Reactions: 3
My gut instinct is she's got someone project managing doing up the house, everything is happening quite fast, tradesmen being booked, I don't see her or Joe being that organised. It's an old house, maybe it's not got gas mains?, could explain why they're sticking with those electric heaters.

As for her not doing all the boys rooms at once, I think what she means is she can't show all the boys rooms being decorated at once given she's claiming to be doing so much of it herself, she'll drip feed it all via stories bit by bit so it looks like it's just her work.

Reactions: 17
I havent been on here in a while, so this might have already been mentioned. But is it just me or is that "Trains" label different from the one she put on? The spacing between the R and the A is different 🧐
You can pick the vinyl off and replace which Is what id imagine she did when she realised it didn't look right 😏
Eta or got her sister to make another 🤷

Reactions: 7
I think we can safely wager that SS is not singlehandedly renovating that house ! Not with those nails !!! I think she does the token picture for the gram and then the professionals take over !

Reactions: 12
My gut instinct is she's got someone project managing doing up the house, everything is happening quite fast, tradesmen being booked, I don't see her or Joe being that organised. It's an old house, maybe it's not got gas mains?, could explain why they're sticking with those electric heaters.

As for her not doing all the boys rooms at once, I think what she means is she can't show all the boys rooms being decorated at once given she's claiming to be doing so much of it herself, she'll drip feed it all via stories bit by bit so it looks like it's just her work.
Ah, good point about the gas. The house probably isn't on the supply grid, and given how far they are from the main road/other houses and that it would involve crossing other people's land etc they probably can't get connected.

Although that being the case, I'd get an oil tank put in and run the heating off that. There's no way I'd live without central heating again (I have once, and it was awful!)

Reactions: 6
Regarding where the boys are sleeping was that Zach’s head she was holding in the stories last night. Wonder if the boys are in with her and joe? Unless they are on camp beds mattresses somewhere else for now but not sure where as the rooms she showed they were all empty. Of course it’s probably all prerecords and they are in their new rooms already.

Reactions: 4
I know it's been discussed before but the recent pictures of Rex's room really show just how much she has absolutely ruined that fireplace - it could have been restored far more tastefully but painting it the standard Gram grey.... it's a crime and doesn't bode well for the rest of the house.

Reactions: 10
Unsure if it’s been mentioned before but she has redecorated Rex’s room and left those horrible sockets on! Why would you do that!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s pregnant 🤔
Women can be tired and feel like tit without being pregnant. And to be honest if I'd travelled to Manchester and back several times recently and had three kids to look after I'd probs feel tired to.
Not defending SS just saying...

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.