Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She claims her son told her about needing to create Stonehenge in cookie form just before bedtime, but miraculously happens to have a green drum cake board lurking in a cupboard 🤔 I call bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She claims her son told her about needing to create Stonehenge in cookie form just before bedtime, but miraculously happens to have a green drum cake board lurking in a cupboard 🤔 I call bullshit
Probably means he reminded her that they hadn't done it yet and he was worried about getting into trouble 🤔

Reactions: 8
With my children we was very flexible on sleep & routines and they have turned out just fine, there isn’t just one way/rule to parenting. We really need to stop judging other mums because it’s not how we would do it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh & lots babies do not sleep through at that age, it’s probably more 50/50 and routine will doesn’t necessarily contribute to that either. 👍🏻
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 My 23 month old is finally sleeping through, and he’s always had a routine, it’s developmental and nothing to do with me as a parent, they get there when they are ready 🙌🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 8
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 My 23 month old is finally sleeping through, and he’s always had a routine, it’s developmental and nothing to do with me as a parent, they get there when they are ready 🙌🏽
Yes, I have older children and it does help to have some kind of routine but it doesn't need to be rigid.

I mean he's awake later but he's not sleep deprived. She's spending time with him, he gets to see his daddy. I can't imagine when he has school to go to he'll be up until all hours, I realise the older ones have been up late in occasion but it's not detrimental to them occasionally.

Reactions: 7
Is she actually serious?
She needs help...
All of this Hinch cupboard tidying, sticking stickers on everything, is getting beyond a joke.

The amount of people I see on Instagram all trying to keep up doing the same thing is a joke. I follow one single mum, loves in a small flat, 2 young kids who is trying so hard to keep up with all this shite, she can't afford it, stresses out when her kids make a mess, and thinks that she is failing because her home isn't like bleeping Hinches. 😡

I dispear, what these so called influences are doing, 9 times out of 10 they are turning people into complete head cases, all whilst making an absolute fortune. It needs to stop 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Is she actually serious?
She needs help...
I came on here to say exactly this!! Why in gods name would you hang your crisps up!
What the hell is wrong with her!
Who the hell thinks this is normal behaviour!!
She will do anything to get herself in the newspapers!
Bat tit crazy 😕

Reactions: 14
Ah yeah. So relatable there Stacey. My crisps bag is a sports direct bag that lives permanently on top of the fridge 😂 I do not have the time or the energy to be hanging bags of crisps up. Bore off.

If I did this my husband would honestly think I'd lost the plot. Such an attention seeker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The way my husband gets through crisps I would be forever rehanging and who even gives a duck

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ah yeah. So relatable there Stacey. My crisps bag is a sports direct bag that lives permanently on top of the fridge 😂 I do not have the time or the energy to be hanging bags of crisps up. Bore off.

If I did this my husband would honestly think I'd lost the plot. Such an attention seeker.
Mine are in a big tub at the bottom of the cupboard, I'd be forever hanging bags up with this house

Reactions: 7
Oh so now we know why she hung bloody crisps up, it's an #AD for the clips FFS, can she get any lower, how sneaky you are Stacey.
All her fans will now be swiping up to buy bloody clips, each swipe up making her money.

So nasty, just yuk!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh so now we know why she hung bloody crisps up, it's an #AD for the clips FFS, can she get any lower, how sneaky you are Stacey.
All her fans will now be swiping up to buy bloody clips, each swipe up making her money.

So nasty, just yuk!
I'm torn, she will get asked to AD things, I mean at least she uses the stuff she advertises.

Reactions: 3
I'm torn, she will get asked to AD things, I mean at least she uses the stuff she advertises.
And atleast she’s putting AD on the things aswell! I think a lot of those things she’s brought herself to use and because people have asked where she’s got them from she has to put AD on them! I’d be more curious of her intentions if these things were ‘gifted’ as that means she hasn’t brought them herself then and is just looking forward handouts.

Reactions: 4
Yes I understand about the ad, it's just the way she done it. She hung the crisps up, without saying it was an ad. The next minute she's saying so many people were saying they were worried about her, it's too much etc etc. Then all of a sudden she advises the clips as an ad.
Why didn't she put it as an ad in the first place.

Just think it's all so sneaky, I bet within a week the crisps will be chucked in a cupboard, just like they are in any normal house, but that's OK cause 100's of followers have now swiped up and brought the stupid things, and are now hanging up crisps 🙈, and Stacey's bank balance has grown. I despair 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 12

So nasty, just yuk!
How naive are we!! Should've guessed it was all about the swipe up!!
Sneaky Solomon!! 🤢

Reactions: 6

My snacks don't last long enough to hang them up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Awkward that she only wants to use eco cleaning products with no hazard or danger to aquatic life warnings... her best mate is queen of the chemicals!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.