Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in the video of Rex this morning he looks to be wearing the same outfit that he had on at the trampoline park yesterday!

If I’m correct, which I hope I’m not that’s a whole other level of lazy! It’s one think her being disgusting and sleeping in her clothes, but hat is just not okay for a baby!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
So in the video of Rex this morning he looks to be wearing the same outfit that he had on at the trampoline park yesterday!

If I’m correct, which I hope I’m not that’s a whole other level of lazy! It’s one think her being disgusting and sleeping in her clothes, but hat is just not okay for a baby!
God yes, he is. Something not right in her head, she always sleeps in her clothes and a full face of makeup, but to not bath and change the baby before bed is not right.

She always finds time to film all the stupid videos for Instagram, filling her fridge, dancing around with a bloody hoover, but can't be bothered to get her son clean and ready for bed. She is disgusting 🤢

I'm thinking she has mental health issues, because her behavior isn't that of a normal mum?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
God yes, he is. Something not right in her head, she always sleeps in her clothes and a full face of makeup, but to not bath and change the baby before bed is not right.

She always finds time to film all the stupid videos for Instagram, filling her fridge, dancing around with a bloody hoover, but can't be bothered to get her son clean and ready for bed. She is disgusting 🤢

I'm thinking she has mental health issues, because her behavior isn't that of a normal mum?
I can’t understand her not changing her child. That’s vile.

Reactions: 6
Stacey is a scruff she really does give me the boak 🤢 her and grinch can enjoy their day of mucking about in ikea couple of con artists

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she’s encouraging people to pilfer the Ikea displays? The staff have worked hard to set that up, and so many are going to copy her now!

Reactions: 20
She’s not got the car seat properly installed the handlebar should not be upright it should be facing towards the back seat to act as a roll bar in an accident. Also think she’s disgusting for encouraging people to raid the displays in Ikea

I don’t understand why she’s encouraging people to pilfer the Ikea displays? The staff have worked hard to set that up, and so many are going to copy her now!
I agree! No need to touch the displays unless staff say you can!
There is never empty shelves in ikea!! Why not ask staff where the jars are? Like normal people do!

Reactions: 11
I agree! No need to touch the displays unless staff say you can!
There is never empty shelves in ikea!! Why not ask staff where the jars are? Like normal people do!
I’ve genuinely messaged her about this because its wound me up so much. I used to work in Ikea and this is THE most annoying thing. When things are put on display they are taken off the system and it actually costs the store money when someone takes the display! And bloody hinch standing on the display furniture to take a display 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell do they think they are, taking the display items, thinking it's funny 😡 do they think they are above everyone else.

Just goes to show they are both thick as 💩, unrelatable, ignorant, greedy, lieing, con artists.

Reactions: 11
She’s not got the car seat properly installed the handlebar should not be upright it should be facing towards the back seat to act as a roll bar in an accident. Also think she’s disgusting for encouraging people to raid the displays in Ikea
Unless that model is different most of the infant seats I’ve had they should be upright

I just googled too and it says upright x

Reactions: 4

I don’t know but could be depression. She said she didn’t shower for three weeks after he was born or something and didn’t leave the house?? But yeah she can swan around ikea but can’t change her or her sons clothes

I can’t stand her dancing videos. She’s an idiot

• Sick
Reactions: 8
If there’s one thing that annoys me so much with Hinch Stacey etc is the OBSESSION with decanting things into other pots jars etc unnecessarily!!! It isn’t environmentally friendly, despite what they might think, because what are you going to do with your labelled jars when u want to change what’s in it? Also THERES A REASON WHY LAUNDRY PODS ARE IN THEIR BOX - IT HAS A SAFETY LOCK SO YOUR KIDS DONT GRAB THEM EAT THEM ETC... how thick can you be... I’m not even a parent and I know that. All of this decanting is just making more work than necessary and encouraging obsession organisation all for a certain look. Sure put cotton pads in a glass jar to stop them from getting wet or whatever but it’s getting excessice now

Reactions: 16
If there’s one thing that annoys me so much with Hinch Stacey etc is the OBSESSION with decanting things into other pots jars etc unnecessarily!!! It isn’t environmentally friendly, despite what they might think, because what are you going to do with your labelled jars when u want to change what’s in it? Also THERES A REASON WHY LAUNDRY PODS ARE IN THEIR BOX - IT HAS A SAFETY LOCK SO YOUR KIDS DONT GRAB THEM EAT THEM ETC... how thick can you be... I’m not even a parent and I know that. All of this decanting is just making more work than necessary and encouraging obsession organisation all for a certain look. Sure put cotton pads in a glass jar to stop them from getting wet or whatever but it’s getting excessice now
I agree. Who cares what your cupboards look like anyway

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her this morning, no one has got on my tits so much other than Gi Fletcher which I unfollowed too.
She’s become so fake.
Regarding the clothing etc.. deffo a marker for mental health struggles BUT why the heck isn’t Joe intervening? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s his son too, why can’t he dress him, run Stacey a bath or something

I unfollowed her this morning, no one has got on my tits so much other than Gi Fletcher which I unfollowed too.
She’s become so fake.
Regarding the clothing etc.. deffo a marker for mental health struggles BUT why the heck isn’t Joe intervening? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s his son too, why can’t he dress him, run Stacey a bath or something
Exactly this - having three kids I imagine is hard! Two i find hard! My partner is an absolute gem though and would step in if I needed him to help out, he would spot the signs. Joe needs to wake up and help his mrs. It’s a partnership after all?

Exactly this - having three kids I imagine is hard! Two i find hard! My partner is an absolute gem though and would step in if I needed him to help out, he would spot the signs. Joe needs to wake up and help his mrs. It’s a partnership after all?
Agree he needs to help out more, having 3 kids two of which are at school really isn't that hard, she has all day with just a baby, but she needs to put her phone down, stop her hidiously stupid posts and take care of her baby and herself.

The amount of time she spends each day filming and posting, last thing at night, during the night, first thing in the morning adds up to hours, time she should be spending on herself and baby.

Trying too hard to be like Hinch, is putting her baby at risk.

Maybe she just had it like that so you could see his face to be able to take the perfect photo for Instagram (😅), then changed it afterwards 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Maybe she is doing all of this filming, going out, can't sit still so organising, because she is depressed.
You really could not do all of that and then go to bed in your clothes if you were of sound mind.
I think she is trying to keep her brain active and foccusing on things to try to stop feeling bad but unfortunately it's making her not have the time or energy for the mundane things.
I do genuinely worry she'll hit a wall and have a breakdown.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.