Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the wording on that screen grab she has definitely implied she’s given it away out of the goodness of her heart!

Now genuinely I had no idea that second hand kitchens were a thing! So was surprised when I first read here that it was going to a good home anyway! I suppose it’s because normally when someone replaces a kitchen it’s because the old one is no longer fit for purpose!

Reactions: 5
From the wording on that screen grab she has definitely implied she’s given it away out of the goodness of her heart!

Now genuinely I had no idea that second hand kitchens were a thing! So was surprised when I first read here that it was going to a good home anyway! I suppose it’s because normally when someone replaces a kitchen it’s because the old one is no longer fit for purpose!
Oh yeah. I bought an almost new kitchen when we moved into our farmhouse. Someone had put a new oak kitchen in to sell their house. A young couple bought it and replaced it with high gloss and stainless steel a few months later. I bought a barely used oak kitchen with island and integrated washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc plus the island for about £500. I can’t remember the exact amount but it was up for £800 and I was buying it for £700 when I got a message, their new kitchen could be installed a few days earlier so if I could go that day with this random amount £560 or something I could have it cheaper. Never assembled some cash and muscle so quickly 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah. I bought an almost new kitchen when we moved into our farmhouse. Someone had put a new oak kitchen in to sell their house. A young couple bought it and replaced it with high gloss and stainless steel a few months later. I bought a barely used oak kitchen with island and integrated washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, etc plus the island for about £500. I can’t remember the exact amount but it was up for £800 and I was buying it for £700 when I got a message, their new kitchen could be installed a few days earlier so if I could go that day with this random amount £560 or something I could have it cheaper. Never assembled some cash and muscle so quickly 😂
What an absolute bargain you got! You learn something new everyday! Honestly never thought about this before!
And also kinda wish I knew about it before spending a small bloody fortune on one last year! 😂

Reactions: 4
What an absolute bargain you got! You learn something new everyday! Honestly never thought about this before!
And also kinda wish I knew about it before spending a small bloody fortune on one last year! 😂
Yeah can get alsorts of house stuff second hand..doors, windows, worktops, bathrooms!

So there’s nothing wrong with selling the old kitchen off but 1. She doesn’t need the money? 2. Don’t be so deceitful and make out your giving it away.

I’m hoping she has some other ideas to use the money like charity or even for her children. Or maybe she did just give it away in the end?

Reactions: 3
Yeah can get alsorts of house stuff second hand..doors, windows, worktops, bathrooms!

So there’s nothing wrong with selling the old kitchen off but 1. She doesn’t need the money? 2. Don’t be so deceitful and make out your giving it away.

I’m hoping she has some other ideas to use the money like charity or even for her children. Or maybe she did just give it away in the end?
Precisely. Her kitchen, she can do what she likes with it, but don’t be deceitful. Reminds me of a school mum (but this was a much smaller scale) we were putting together a little gift box for a little girl going through chemo. This particular mum makes bows and headbands etc. I asked her if she would be interested in joining in and could make us a pretty soft hairband with a bow on it. She said she’d be delighted, how would we like 2, with these big bows and some diamanté’s on them. We were so grateful and couldn’t thank her enough for her generosity. She messaged they were ready for collection and when I picked them up she said that’ll be £16 please. We’d thought she was doing them at cost, or donating them from what she’d been saying so I was a bit taken aback but paid and took them home and parcelled them up with the other stuff. They were pretty I admit. Later on on her page and her personal page she was posting pics of them “a couple of headbands I made for a special little 5 year old girl going through chemotherapy, I’m so proud to have been able to bring a little joy to her days” and about 70 replies all hailing her a saint and her replying things like “well you have to help where you can” etc

I commented “thanks again hun, they’re lovely, £16 well spent” 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Precisely. Her kitchen, she can do what she likes with it, but don’t be deceitful. Reminds me of a school mum (but this was a much smaller scale) we were putting together a little gift box for a little girl going through chemo. This particular mum makes bows and headbands etc. I asked her if she would be interested in joining in and could make us a pretty soft hairband with a bow on it. She said she’d be delighted, how would we like 2, with these big bows and some diamanté’s on them. We were so grateful and couldn’t thank her enough for her generosity. She messaged they were ready for collection and when I picked them up she said that’ll be £16 please. We’d thought she was doing them at cost, or donating them from what she’d been saying so I was a bit taken aback but paid and took them home and parcelled them up with the other stuff. They were pretty I admit. Later on on her page and her personal page she was posting pics of them “a couple of headbands I made for a special little 5 year old girl going through chemotherapy, I’m so proud to have been able to bring a little joy to her days” and about 70 replies all hailing her a saint and her replying things like “well you have to help where you can” etc

Good for you calling her out.... cheeky witch !!

Reactions: 26

Might be smaller scale but I think that’s worse!! Hhhhmm might comment on one of staceys posts something similar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she swapped the kitchen for a bath/shower? Since she's in need of a bloody good wash. The smelly cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She may have changed her mind on selling it to be fair and just ended up giving it away? But then, I am super naive 😂
When I saw her decanting one product into another glass bottle I messaged her asking her what the point was, never got a reply! Just seemed totally dumb to do that considering the apocalypse Australia Is going through at the moment because of climate change and she’s over here decanting so she can go to zero waste shops. Why not just take the original packaging to get refilled?! I really like Stacey but this did really annoy me!
Yes I messaged too pointing out a climate emergency and how wasteful to empty bottles and send to landfill.

Reactions: 1
Just came over to this thread to check I’m not actually cracking up and new new kitchen does look exactly like her old one! Glad to see it’s not just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Again she has slept in the clothes, what is wrong with her, who does this.
Poor Rex he must get the brunt of the smell 🤮

Why oh why would you post videos of your baby just in a nappy!! They could end up anywhere, there are some sick people out there that will love watching that!
What parent would think it's a good idea 🤢🙁

Reactions: 6
Why oh why would you post videos of your baby just in a nappy!! They could end up anywhere, there are some sick people out there that will love watching that!
What parent would think it's a good idea 🤢🙁
Tbh I think the whole Instagram madness has completely turned people into narcissistic idiots. They seem to have lost all common sense when it come to their life and especially their childrens lives.

Their main purpose in their daily life it seems is to post on the gram, all normal rational is out the window. They just want the pic to post, not even thinking anymore as to the implications of the post.

The Instagram world is I feel now a very dangerous one, that will see the next generation of kids whose parents have chosen to put their lives out to the world without consent become very very damaged.

Mental health is the buzz word now, wait until 20yrs down the line when these kids then realise that their parents used them to make money, and just didn't care about their health, safety and privacy 😔

Reactions: 20
Tbh I think the whole Instagram madness has completely turned people into narcissistic idiots. They seem to have lost all common sense when it come to their life and especially their childrens lives.

Their main purpose in their daily life it seems is to post on the gram, all normal rational is out the window. They just want the pic to post, not even thinking anymore as to the implications of the post.

The Instagram world is I feel now a very dangerous one, that will see the next generation of kids whose parents have chosen to put their lives out to the world without consent become very very damaged.

Mental health is the buzz word now, wait until 20yrs down the line when these kids then realise that their parents used them to make money, and just didn't care about their health, safety and privacy 😔
They just seem to see it as their property don't they, not an actual child who will grow up.

I ask my kids now who are old enough to answer, if they'd like me to post pictures, sometimes they've said please don't, so I don't. I very rarely do now, usually just show close family.

Oh god, she's off to spend the day with Hinch, they deserve each other, both nasty con women, just hope she changed clothes as yet again she slept in her jumper 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.