Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I think the whole Instagram madness has completely turned people into narcissistic idiots. They seem to have lost all common sense when it come to their life and especially their childrens lives.

Their main purpose in their daily life it seems is to post on the gram, all normal rational is out the window. They just want the pic to post, not even thinking anymore as to the implications of the post.

The Instagram world is I feel now a very dangerous one, that will see the next generation of kids whose parents have chosen to put their lives out to the world without consent become very very damaged.

Mental health is the buzz word now, wait until 20yrs down the line when these kids then realise that their parents used them to make money, and just didn't care about their health, safety and privacy 😔
Couldn't agree more with.

Reactions: 3
WTF who even has the time to do this...???
Its something to put on insta, she has trouble changing her own clothes and keeping herself clean, but can spend time doing this. 😕

But then I guess changing clothes isn't something she can film for the gram so obviously not a priority.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like her new kitchen lights, they’d look better in a bedroom...her old ones were a lot nicer

Reactions: 8
I don’t like her new kitchen lights, they’d look better in a bedroom...her old ones were a lot nicer
I agree, they are definitely not kitchen lights, can imagine them with all the grease on from cooking, (that's if she cooks)?? They looks silly.

Reactions: 5
1. Why did she need to come home and attempt to put them balls in the washer when she’d already cleaned them? To prove a point? It seems abit passive aggressive, people were only trying to help her out by suggesting it.
2. Much prefer the old kitchen lights, the new ones are not designed for a kitchen more for a bedroom/living room.
3. The new kitchen is looking tacky and hinchy

Reactions: 12
1. Why did she need to come home and attempt to put them balls in the washer when she’d already cleaned them? To prove a point? It seems abit passive aggressive, people were only trying to help her out by suggesting it.
2. Much prefer the old kitchen lights, the new ones are not designed for a kitchen more for a bedroom/living room.
She is trying so hard to be Hinch, it's cringy to watch, just shows her mentality really, very shallow. Hinch is a vile money grabbing creature, the last person on earth I'd want to be.

Yes I thought that was passive aggress3, people were trying to help her and she was throwing it back in their faces. If she didn't share b these aspects of her life, people would not comment.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, she’s still in that same jumper 🤢
She’s been out in it two days running and had it on two nights.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Last night she showed herself putting Rex to bed at 10pm?! And then he was up at 3am. I’m not surprised his sleep is all over the place to be honest as she seems to make no effort to get him into a good nap/sleep routine.

I know not all babies sleep through the night at his age so I wouldn’t generalise, but many do by 7/8 months. She’s really not doing herself any favours is she.

2 days and 2 nights wearing and sleeping in the same clothes, she has to stink, does she even sleep in the same bed as Joe? Does he not realise, does he have any sence of smell? Why doesn't he or her family say something?
So many questions as this is not normal behavior, why does she not change for bed. I just can't get my head around this. 😕

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Last night she showed herself putting Rex to bed at 10pm?! And then he was up at 3am. I’m not surprised his sleep is all over the place to be honest as she seems to make no effort to get him into a good nap/sleep routine.

I know not all babies sleep through the night at his age so I wouldn’t generalise, but many do by 7/8 months. She’s really not doing herself any favours is she.
Well you have to get them into that routine to help them. That includes the last feed upstairs in the dark before sleeping. My nearly 8 month old slept 6:30pm until 4am, then again until 7. He woke at 4 for a feed as he’s such a chunk. He wakes a couple of times looking for his dummy but generally he’s alright. 8 month sleep regression seems to have hit early. My 2 year old goes to bed at 6:30pm and wakes at 8am. You need to do the work as a parent too and not just let them nap at 5pm or keep them up late all the time.

2 days and 2 nights wearing and sleeping in the same clothes, she has to stink, does she even sleep in the same bed as Joe? Does he not realise, does he have any sence of smell? Why doesn't he or her family say something?
So many questions as this is not normal behavior, why does she not change for bed. I just can't get my head around this. 😕
I’ve got two young children and the only day I’ve skipped a shower was when I was feeling very low. Even a change of clothes would help. But going out and about, sleeping in your clothes is disgusting.

I don’t get why one must buy jars and bottles to empty the contents of their jars and bottles into! Shampoo, conditioner, soap, spices... talk about plastic waste much??

Reactions: 15
I feel like she thinks by organising her cupboards it makes up for the fact she can’t keep on top of basic things, like changing her clothes!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

With my children we was very flexible on sleep & routines and they have turned out just fine, there isn’t just one way/rule to parenting. We really need to stop judging other mums because it’s not how we would do it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh & lots babies do not sleep through at that age, it’s probably more 50/50 and routine will doesn’t necessarily contribute to that either. 👍🏻

Reactions: 43
With my children we was very flexible on sleep & routines and they have turned out just fine, there isn’t just one way/rule to parenting. We really need to stop judging other mums because it’s not how we would do it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Oh & lots babies do not sleep through at that age, it’s probably more 50/50 and routine will doesn’t necessarily contribute to that either. 👍🏻
She’s mentioned before wanting to sort out his sleep, she even bought a book on it when she did The Baby Show and asked for advice.

That’s why I was commenting on her doing herself no favours.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.