Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do it with flours etc to avoid messes. But some of the stuff baffles me, washing tablets come with a child lock thing on them!
I do it w flour, sugar too. But yeah, I agree, dishwashing and laundry pods make no sense to me to decant.

Reactions: 4
Theres another article today about her organisation in the Daily Mail. Oooh Soph will be pissed.

Reactions: 2
Calling her the tidiest woman in Britain on loose women do me a favour. She has to much time on her hands to hand bloody crisps and she pretends to be relatable I can’t stand her she’s a fake and morphing into Mrs grinch

Reactions: 6
Tidiest woman in Britian? give me a break shes just copying of Hinch and doing what 80% of the population are now doing......decanting everything into glass storage jars. They need to look on pinterest THATS some of the tidiest women in Britian.

Reactions: 7
I know a lot of you guys have already said it but I have to just laugh at “tidiest woman in Britain”. Yes she may organise her cupboards but it’s a pity she can’t change her outfit after two days (and after sleeping in it) 🤢

Also... it’s a shame that in her most recent story when asked if she would have another baby she says that she has 4 children. I get that the situation might be complicated with joe’s son from a precious relationship but she never even mentioned him, makes me quite sad for the young boy really 🥺

Reactions: 1
I know a lot of you guys have already said it but I have to just laugh at “tidiest woman in Britain”. Yes she may organise her cupboards but it’s a pity she can’t change her outfit after two days (and after sleeping in it) 🤢

Also... it’s a shame that in her most recent story when asked if she would have another baby she says that she has 4 children. I get that the situation might be complicated with joe’s son from a precious relationship but she never even mentioned him, makes me quite sad for the young boy really 🥺
In fairness she did say they have 4 children and they are very lucky...

Reactions: 5
In fairness she did say they have 4 children and they are very lucky...
Ignore my last post, for some reason I had it in my head that Stacey has 3 older boys as well as Rex 😂 don’t know why that was in my head so fair play to her for mentioning joe’s son as well!

Why do they say they ordered when it was gifted?!
This company, I follow them, are extremely expensive. Boils my blood that they gift to so many influencers. Seen quite a few mention they were gifted the soft play. Most working families couldnt afford the products they sell, i know i certainly couldnt. Just getting people into more debt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.