Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I understand about the ad, it's just the way she done it. She hung the crisps up, without saying it was an ad. The next minute she's saying so many people were saying they were worried about her, it's too much etc etc. Then all of a sudden she advises the clips as an ad.
Why didn't she put it as an ad in the first place.

Just think it's all so sneaky, I bet within a week the crisps will be chucked in a cupboard, just like they are in any normal house, but that's OK cause 100's of followers have now swiped up and brought the stupid things, and are now hanging up crisps 🙈, and Stacey's bank balance has grown. I despair 😔

Yes, I guess that's why I'm torn, I wish she could be more honest about things, especially 'loads of you have asked'. 🤔

I actually like the hanging method BUT I wouldn't do it, my kids would rip the hooks off by accident 🤣🤣

And atleast she’s putting AD on the things aswell! I think a lot of those things she’s brought herself to use and because people have asked where she’s got them from she has to put AD on them! I’d be more curious of her intentions if these things were ‘gifted’ as that means she hasn’t brought them herself then and is just looking forward handouts.
Yes, that's what I'm not sure on, does she get paid to advertise everything she puts ad on or does she have to put ad if she's putting a link, I've no idea.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I guess that's why I'm torn, I wish she could be more honest about things, especially 'loads of you have asked'. 🤔

I actually like the hanging method BUT I wouldn't do it, my kids would rip the hooks off by accident 🤣🤣

Yes, that's what I'm not sure on, does she get paid to advertise everything she puts ad on or does she have to put ad if she's putting a link, I've no idea.
I think she has an affiliate deal with amazon so if someone uses her link and buys something she gets money from it so it has to be marked as an Ad.

Reactions: 3
I think she has an affiliate deal with amazon so if someone uses her link and buys something she gets money from it so it has to be marked as an Ad.
Ohh ok thanks, I get it now. I dont ever swipe up on the links. If I saw something I liked, I'd Google search it for the best price.

Reactions: 10
I do like Stacey but I can’t bear the swipe ups. Very coincidental that after the first meet up with MH it’s swipe up, swipe up. We’ve all got to earn a living but how obvious is it!

Reactions: 13
OH MY GOD..... I’ve just realised what’s happening!!! Mrs Hinch and Stace have got a partnership contract to corner the market, Hinch is tied to P&G for a huge amount of money so can’t endorse anything else, but eco conscious is trendy, so in comes Stacey with her sudden need to buy better. Hinch can’t change her kitchen because it’s the iconic room, so in comes Stacey with new cupboards to organise and buy tat for. They’ve basically set it up so that one of them will always be able to take a sponsorship deal, diversified the portfolio but it’s still the same portfolio 🤯

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
When MrsH hit 3mil I was sure Stacey had 2.6mil has it gone up 100k?

The daftest idea I've ever seen pinning up crisps and colour coding chocolate bars. She's got to be kidding. My 4 kids would laugh at me if I pinned food up on a bar. Joe must roll his eyes at this crazy woman.

Reactions: 6
Oh so the labels are her sisters business which is why she has been label obsessed. So in fact each and every time she has mentioned that company or showed them in her tap to tidy or her stories etc they have all been undeclared ads .

Reactions: 11
I literally chuck my cleaning tit under the sink. Why do these twats have to male it all fancy and pretty? You’re cleaning up tit off your floors and dusting your skirting boards. Give it a rest.

Stacey has become really insufferable. She was relatable pre JoeScreechy Swash/Rex/Hinch.
I can’t watch her without massive eye rolls or anger at her ridiculous lashes and stinking hygiene.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When MrsH hit 3mil I was sure Stacey had 2.6mil has it gone up 100k?

The daftest idea I've ever seen pinning up crisps and colour coding chocolate bars. She's got to be kidding. My 4 kids would laugh at me if I pinned food up on a bar. Joe must roll his eyes at this crazy woman.
I do wonder how many of these 'followers' are brought though. It's apparently very easy and cheap to buy followers.

How is all this allowed to happen I'll never know. 😕

I've just had a quick scroll through her followers and yep there are loads of fake brought accounts, who knew 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I hate the oh so many of you have asked where I have got my x y and z from. Swipe up.
Surely her little minions can see through that 😒

Reactions: 6
I like Stacey but that’s one annoys me sooo much ! It’s so fake and obvious but people fall for it 🙄

Reactions: 2
Okay this decanting stuff into jars is getting ridiculous now!!! Cereal?! No unless she is gonna start going to a refill shop - which I doubt she is, and if she is I doubt they’ll have all the stuff she’s decanted so it’s just being wasteful.
Oh and it’s a larder unit Stace!!! Not a long cupboard.
Also tinned stuff does not need to go in a plastic box to be organised, that’s the whole point of a larder unit?

Reactions: 5
Okay this decanting stuff into jars is getting ridiculous now!!! Cereal?! No unless she is gonna start going to a refill shop - which I doubt she is, and if she is I doubt they’ll have all the stuff she’s decanted so it’s just being wasteful.
Oh and it’s a larder unit Stace!!! Not a long cupboard.
Also tinned stuff does not need to go in a plastic box to be organised, that’s the whole point of a larder unit?
I decant my cereal too 🤷🏻‍♀️ It stays fresher much longer in airtight jars than in the bags. When your jar is empty you wash it out and refill, using the same glass jar over and over. I’m not saying some people take it overboard but decanting isn’t wasteful imo

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.