Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was posting stories and no mention of Joe on DOI you think she would at least wish him luck

Reactions: 6
OH MY GOD..... I’ve just realised what’s happening!!! Mrs Hinch and Stace have got a partnership contract to corner the market, Hinch is tied to P&G for a huge amount of money so can’t endorse anything else, but eco conscious is trendy, so in comes Stacey with her sudden need to buy better. Hinch can’t change her kitchen because it’s the iconic room, so in comes Stacey with new cupboards to organise and buy tat for. They’ve basically set it up so that one of them will always be able to take a sponsorship deal, diversified the portfolio but it’s still the same portfolio 🤯
I think you’re onto something there!

Reactions: 3
I will say this for Stacy, her baby Rex has to be the most smiley easy going baby there is, even though she doesn't have him in a proper sleeping pattern, he is always smiling and full of giggles. Her and her secret ads & gifts are one thing but at least she is a good mammy to him & her other boys. I do think him "singing" is cute AF.

Reactions: 27
WTF! How pathetic, really who has time for that? Someone is trying very too hard in their life. Pegging up bags of crisps ffs, I am seriously eye rolling.
It was all staged for the amazon swipe up, that she posted shortly after, for the clips and the tension rods.
All about the money!
Sly and pathetic!

Reactions: 3
I will say this for Stacy, her baby Rex has to be the most smiley easy going baby there is, even though she doesn't have him in a proper sleeping pattern, he is always smiling and full of giggles. Her and her secret ads & gifts are one thing but at least she is a good mammy to him & her other boys. I do think him "singing" is cute AF.
Yes, he is.
I guess his sleeping pattern fits their lifestyle though and that's fine, he must be getting enough sleep thankfully.

Reactions: 5
I decant my cereal too 🤷🏻‍♀️ It stays fresher much longer in airtight jars than in the bags. When your jar is empty you wash it out and refill, using the same glass jar over and over. I’m not saying some people take it overboard but decanting isn’t wasteful imo
I decant my cereal as well makes more room in the cupboard. As for the crisps I put mine in a basket in the bottom cupboard.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don’t think decanting cereals/pasta etc is weird I think washing/cleaning things is and hanging up individual packets of crisps 😂

Reactions: 8
She’s got issues, every minute it’s tidy this organise that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Bore off
its the fact that it’s not even authentic, I’m sorry but if my friend was copying me/my niche to the extent she is I would be concerned and equally irritated. She’s just not original anymore which is a shame, I used to like her before she became insufferable the past 6 months.

its the fact that it’s not even authentic, I’m sorry but if my friend was copying me/my niche to the extent she is I would be concerned and equally irritated. She’s just not original anymore which is a shame, I used to like her before she became insufferable the past 6 months.
Couldn’t agree more, I used to absolutely love her!

Reactions: 1
Yh shes just copying hinch.

Thread title by Unicornishpastie, there was another but may be a bit too risque!

Previous thread
CANNOT STAND HER !!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.