Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤬 the babygrow in today’s stories were gifted by lil Cubs - the owner is fuming as she wasn’t even tagged & it’s not the first time Stacey has been sent stuff from them and not tagged the business. It’s one thing to not declare items from big companies but horrible to do it to little independent mum businesses
Maybe she should stop gifting things to useless twats who can't be bothered to tag her business? It must be such a kick in the teeth for her

Reactions: 28
You have to smoke a lot to have a finger like that as well 🤮 it would be weird if it was tan to just be on the one finger?
Yeah, I’m a stealthy ninja smoker, my kids don’t even know, and my fingers don’t look like that. She must literally sit with them burning away to her fingers one after another. Why doesn’t she clean it off though? I can remember during my college days I smoked roll ups and my index and middle finger would become discoloured after a night out and a quick rub with a pumice stone would get rid of it

Reactions: 3
Yeah, I’m a stealthy ninja smoker, my kids don’t even know, and my fingers don’t look like that. She must literally sit with them burning away to her fingers one after another. Why doesn’t she clean it off though? I can remember during my college days I smoked roll ups and my index and middle finger would become discoloured after a night out and a quick rub with a pumice stone would get rid of it
I was just coming to say the same! I smoked for years before I quit to ttc my daughter but my fingers never looked like that?!!! WASH YOUR HANDS! Tidiest woman in Britain my backside🤮

Reactions: 5
She don't have time(can't be bothered) to change her clothes b4 bed, so I'm sure she's far too busy to get rid of a smoke stained finger 🤮, mind you when she reads here she'll probably try to clean it.

But if it's stained badly which it looks like, it's not going to be easy to get rid.

She really is rank. 🤮

🤬 the babygrow in today’s stories were gifted by lil Cubs - the owner is fuming as she wasn’t even tagged & it’s not the first time Stacey has been sent stuff from them and not tagged the business. It’s one thing to not declare items from big companies but horrible to do it to little independent mum businesses
I looked at this page and there is some v lovely stuff... I am going to order some bits for my nieces 💕

• Heart
Is Stacey a smoker. Look at her finger, looks a bit nicotine stained to me 🤮
She lost the mum of the year title didn’t she when pregnant with Leighton because she was photographed smoking while pregnant, so there’s a good chance she is

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I used to like Stacey, but the amount of sneaky gifts and swipe ups she’s doing is really putting me off her! I do think her seeming ‘dumb’ is an act, I think sometimes she can actually be very well spoken. I do think she is doing a great job as a Mum, Rex is gorgeous, and the thing about him being in the same clothes the next day, what’s to say he was put to bed in them? I don’t wash my kids jumpers and stuff if they are clean, and let them wear it for a second time. If the kids are clean I don’t see any issue with that. 😊

Reactions: 11
Lol yes I do, she’s lovely. Gemma Atkinson done the same to her this week so she’s not happy. She’s blasted them both on her private Facebook lol
Horrible for her but at the same time it’s a lesson learnt to stop these companies sending to celebs that don’t need freebies! Maybe they should start sending to people who would actually appreciate the item better than rich celebrities.

Reactions: 20
I dont think anyone can complain about celebs not tagging them when they use their gifted items.
When you send something to someone, its unsolicited post.
Stacey obviously shoves everything she gets into a drawer and wears it on rex without thanking the source of the outfit. Hinch does the same.
If they dont say thank you or don't tag the person who gifted it, then that's a lesson not to send stuff to these people again.
They should know they only tag or mention people who pay them to advertise for them.

Reactions: 22

Just seen this from lil cubs 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4

I'm struggling a bit with this, why send them stuff to begin with. If she's sent them things out of the blue, then in my head they have no obligation to tag her. My issue is when they tag stuff and don't say its gifted or that they are working with a business.
It really is a minefield though!

Reactions: 16

I feel for her BUT you can’t gift ‘celebrities’ things and expect something in return, unfortunately that’s not the way the world works. You give someone something because you want to, not because you expect something back. Yes morally Stacey should say thank you/tag her and it wouldn’t be difficult for her to do so.

Reactions: 19
I'm struggling a bit with this, why send them stuff to begin with. If she's sent them things out of the blue, then in my head they have no obligation to tag her. My issue is when they tag stuff and don't say its gifted or that they are working with a business.
I kind of agree, a gift is just that, they have no obligation to tag the company, obviously the small business owner hopes they will which is why they send something, but unless they are obligated to tag them there’s nothing you can do

Reactions: 7
Yes I'm torn with this, especially if she has sent products before & she got no response to wanting the mr men outfit.

I wonder if Stacey is worried about putting every single item she receives as a gift.

I understand that part but I also think for how often she's on social media that she could even just message and say thank you.

I do wonder how much stuff she gets sent that she has not agreed to mentioning and then how many messages she is getting too. She might get a lot.

I agree with what you’ve all said however, A) it’s common decency just to send a quick message of thanks!? And B) the owner could’ve wrote a note saying if Rex likes the item could you please share/tag me as a small business I’d really appreciate this etc. I do feel for this lady and I think it’s out of order.

Reactions: 10
To be fair to Stacey, she probably can't keep up with thanks due to the amount of stuff she's gifted 😂

Reactions: 8
Yeah see I'm on the fence with this, whilst it is good manners to thank someone for a gift & tag them, this lady sent her something purely because she wanted to gain business from it, can't blame her but you can't then complain about it when it doesn't work, especially when they've already ignored you once & you sent something again even after they ignored your message asking for it.

Not sure if others on here follow the thread for beckyhomesweethome but she recently sent a candle (she claims to have designed but didn't) to Jac Jossa purely to gain more followers, she gained more followers but the company who actually collaborated with her was hardly mentioned. That's the problem with influencers, they're selfish lying twats!!

Reactions: 15
I'm on the fence with this one to, she said this is the 2nd time of sending her stuff, the 1st time she didn't get a thank you, so why send again?

I hate all this advertising and free stuff, I understand why it's done, but it doesn't make it right.
These 'celebs' are worth more than any of us can ever be, yet still accept all these freebees, wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.