Stacey Solomon #2 Jingle bells, Stacey smells, swashy (ice) danced away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one good thing about Stacey suddenly being the 'tidiest person in Britain' is that I imagine Mrs Hinch is hating every minute of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do they say they ordered when it was gifted?!
Clever play on words, cos she can still order something even if gifted? Guessing they would have asked her what she wanted and she put an ‘order’ in. Whereas, if she said bought it then that sounds like she paid.

Reactions: 10
🤔
So did you order it or was it #gifted? 🤥
I do like Stacey but things like this annoy me, don't say you ordered it then it was given as a gift, just be honest.

Clever play on words, cos she can still order something even if gifted? Guessing they would have asked her what she wanted and she put an ‘order’ in. Whereas, if she said bought it then that sounds like she paid.
Yes I thought this, it's not on really, just own the truth, I thought she was better than that.

Reactions: 7
This company, I follow them, are extremely expensive. Boils my blood that they gift to so many influencers. Seen quite a few mention they were gifted the soft play. Most working families couldnt afford the products they sell, i know i certainly couldnt. Just getting people into more debt
And you know what....this will be the next newspaper headline 'Stacey has a genius idea' with no mention of it being #gifted. 🤢

Reactions: 2
Sneaky Stacey!!! 'for everyone asking'
Realistically how many people have space for a soft play in their living room 🙄 and can afford it.

Can't think of anything worse if I'm honest.

Disclaimer: I hate softplay 😂😂

Reactions: 12
She is so so sly, Stacey you are just nasty.

Sick of these companies giving stuff to people worth 700k,🤮

Wonder if when Rex out grows it she will 'give' it to someone that needs it, or in Staceys world that means get her dad to sell it. 😡

Sneaky Stacey!!! 'for everyone asking'
Realistically how many people have space for a soft play in their living room 🙄 and can afford it.

Can't think of anything worse if I'm honest.

Disclaimer: I hate softplay 😂😂
Those soft play blocks are just something else for her to clean on her stories :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I ordered a gifted item for my fave child

Unfollowed her now the greed and sly behaviour is too much

Last edited:
She ordered a free gift lol. Now she will have to mention that those are #gifted every time she shows them right ? But she hasn’t been .

This company, I follow them, are extremely expensive. Boils my blood that they gift to so many influencers. Seen quite a few mention they were gifted the soft play. Most working families couldnt afford the products they sell, i know i certainly couldnt. Just getting people into more debt
It really annoys me. I commented on a company the other day saying how nice their product is but I can’t justify spending that amount of money when they gift a lot to influencers. Said they should think about a competition for us normal people. They said it’s a good idea and they’ll consider it. Yeah right.

48F0A362-BCD5-45FF-B7F1-DB703958CE5A.png

It’s definitely a smokers fingers. Disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
🤬 the babygrow in today’s stories were gifted by lil Cubs - the owner is fuming as she wasn’t even tagged & it’s not the first time Stacey has been sent stuff from them and not tagged the business. It’s one thing to not declare items from big companies but horrible to do it to little independent mum businesses

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
When she did a story about the white tie boards the other day from Ikea, funnily enough there was no swipe up link to them.... pretty sure Ikea has a website... now why would she not take the time to link it I wonder... 🤔

🤬 the babygrow in today’s stories were gifted by lil Cubs - the owner is fuming as she wasn’t even tagged & it’s not the first time Stacey has been sent stuff from them and not tagged the business. It’s one thing to not declare items from big companies but horrible to do it to little independent mum businesses
Do you know the owner? Just being nosey 🤣
That's really sad that she didn't when larger companies are being tagged. Looking at lol cubs, it's definitely products I'd buy for a baby too.

Reactions: 2
Do you know the owner? Just being nosey 🤣
That's really sad that she didn't when larger companies are being tagged. Looking at lol cubs, it's definitely products I'd buy for a baby too.
Lol yes I do, she’s lovely. Gemma Atkinson done the same to her this week so she’s not happy. She’s blasted them both on her private Facebook lol

Reactions: 4
Maybe companies will learn not to gift these celebrities with things that they can buy with their own money then.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.