Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Protests she doesn’t want a girl but wants her kids hair like that ☕🐸
My kid has his hair like this, definitely didn't want him to be a girl! It just gets in his eyes and seeing as hairdressers are shut we can't get it trimmed (unless I butcher it myself).

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else manage to get through the day without a quote!?
Not exactly Patience Strong is she( I’m old) 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else hear the noise in the background while she was just chatting tit like a knob. Sounded like Joe yelling Leighton no and Rex getting upset. While she carried on. I only have 1 child and I know they get loud and carry on but that was disturbing to me. That she would rather film for the gram whilst avoiding her kids again
I’ve listened after reading this and you can clearly hear HOE absolutely losing his tit and screaming at one of the kids

Reactions: 5
I don’t see any issue with boys having longer hair as long as it’s kept clean and tidy. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know Rex’s isn’t always kept nice though, that’s the only time I think it’s a problem.

Reactions: 3
He sounds like hes saying Harrry? Or am I hearing wrong. I bet hes a nasty piece of work on times!

Reactions: 6
She did say Rex was going out with hes eldest brother and Joe, so Harry must be there.

Reactions: 2
Christ alive the yelling in the backgorund. I get kids are kids and times are stressful but sounds so dysfunctional. She's honestly bizarre too - I'm honestly convinced she's on something or manically depressed. The laughing is terrifying

Reactions: 9
I feel like she would say ‘We’ve all got corona virus’ and still do that stupid breathy laugh at the end.

Christ alive the yelling in the backgorund. I get kids are kids and times are stressful but sounds so dysfunctional. She's honestly bizarre too - I'm honestly convinced she's on something or manically depressed. The laughing is terrifying
She’s just faking it, if she was really like this she’d be like it on Loose Women as well and she isn’t.

Reactions: 7
I thought the background noise sounded like they were playing/messing about. Maybe I need to listen to it again.

Reactions: 10
Nope, definitely not bothered about not having a girl, so don’t mind me whilst I tie my son’s hair in a pony tail and dress him in pink pyjamas....

• Haha
  • Angry
Nope, definitely not bothered about not having a girl, so don’t mind me whilst I tie my son’s hair in a pony tail and dress him in pink pyjamas....
Oh please 🙄😂 this is what’s wrong with the world. We don’t even know what colour they are as she filters everything to duck, he’s not even particularly blonde, the kid is ginger. Infuriates me when people decide children can’t wear certain colours due to their own sexist views of the world. Stacey is a lot of things, but she’s hardly trying to make him female

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.