Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a nice plate then ruined it with her messy toe prints ☹

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
It's not that you've touched a nerve with me because I'm 0 by 0, but that is really below the belt. So what if her kids have different dads? What's the relevance? This isn't the 1920s. Don't let your dislike of someone make you act like a misogynist.

Reactions: 32
I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
"Not to insult but" is like saying "no offence but" and then going on to say something extremely offensive. Blended families are extremely common now. When I was in school, I was in the minority in that I came from a family where my parents were still together. All of my friendship group had step parents and step siblings. It's the norm nowadays. No need to shade someone for it. Her kids are loved, fed, warm and healthy from what we see so who cares if they're from the same ballsack or not?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yet joe has 2x2....no one mentions that, apparently men can have as many as they want by different women but a woman can’t.

absolutely ridiculous comment, tit happens, does it really matter? My mum has 4 by 3 different men, does it make her a bad mum or has it affected me in any way...NO!
It makes absolutely no difference to me and my siblings!

Reactions: 36

Well i'm 2 x 2 and don't care how many dads her kids have - or anyone's kids for that matter, especially people I don't know on the internet...

Reactions: 11
I have one more gripe with her. The text she puts on her stories never matches what she's saying so what's the point in putting it on? I thought people put text on stories to make Instagram more user friendly for people who are deaf or hard of hearing? Same reason many people put imagine description in their captions for visually impaired or blind people.

What's the point in giving your story subtitles and not writing what you're saying?

Reactions: 6
I have one more gripe with her. The text she puts on her stories never matches what she's saying so what's the point in putting it on? I thought people put text on stories to make Instagram more user friendly for people who are deaf or hard of hearing? Same reason many people put imagine description in their captions for visually impaired or blind people.

What's the point in giving your story subtitles and not writing what you're saying?
I've never noticed this as I have to listen to her on mute lol her stupid breathless voice and annoying laugh make me want to punch a wall. I could listen to Mrs Hinch all day (dislike her too but she doesn't annoy me like this) but I can't stand more than a few stories of SS!

Reactions: 3
Eh?
What does her have three children by different fathers have to do with fake plants? (Fajkas is the name of fake plants in Ikea)

In 2021 no one should be judging women for how many people they sleep with. Very old fashioned views. I can't stand Stacey but I dislike judgey bigots more.

And in other news: Cue a post with all her huns telling her how funny she is..

1612956730817.png

• Sick
Thread suggestion: She might not be on masked singer, but shave your pits you minger

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
She is soooo desperate!! What a complete and utter weirdo. Its like she chooses to act like she has serious mental health issues or special needs!!
She is nothing like this on Loose women! Awful, awful woman!! 🤢🤢

• Sick
Anyone else hear the noise in the background while she was just chatting tit like a knob. Sounded like Joe yelling Leighton no and Rex getting upset. While she carried on. I only have 1 child and I know they get loud and carry on but that was disturbing to me. That she would rather film for the gram whilst avoiding her kids again

Reactions: 4
Anyone else hear the noise in the background while she was just chatting tit like a knob. Sounded like Joe yelling Leighton no and Rex getting upset. While she carried on. I only have 1 child and I know they get loud and carry on but that was disturbing to me. That she would rather film for the gram whilst avoiding her kids again
I don't want to defend her, but the way I'm feeling today, I can understand her avoiding her kids. I'm hiding in my bedroom from my 6 year old, whilst my toddler is on a walk with his Dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't want to defend her, but the way I'm feeling today, I can understand her avoiding her kids. I'm hiding in my bedroom from my 6 year old, whilst my toddler is on a walk with his Dad.
She’s not with her kids all the time though, they are either at their dads, the eldest is probably there now because I haven’t saw him on her stories for awhile, she goes out to work, goes shopping on her own, so she does get a break unlike a lot of people 🙄..I do get from her that she’s used to her family helping out a lot with the kids and she’s not getting it (as much) now, well too bad darlin suck it up and get on with it like the majority of us do!

Reactions: 7
F233748A-CB10-4EBD-BD8A-A50658C184A6.jpeg

Cut that kids hair. Nobody wants to look like Gareth Bale FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
See she’s starting to put rexs hair in a pony tail at the top of his head. Does she do it for a reaction or
Is she stoned hard to tell the way she is always acting like a goof. Just not the same person that’s on loose women is right

Reactions: 3
She’s not with her kids all the time though, they are either at their dads, the eldest is probably there now because I haven’t saw him on her stories for awhile, she goes out to work, goes shopping on her own, so she does get a break unlike a lot of people 🙄..I do get from her that she’s used to her family helping out a lot with the kids and she’s not getting it (as much) now, well too bad darlin suck it up and get on with it like the majority of us do!
I know, I didn't like defending her, but I felt like a hypocrite as I was doing the same, because it's been one of those days today.
I totally agree, in my opinion she has it easy as she has Joe there a lot and they can both look after the kids. I agree that she's used to all the help as she gets a lot of help, far more than I do. I don't get any help because I don't live near my parents, plus the pandemic. Totally agree, she gets lots of breaks, she's not stuck in the house every day, she gets that break. As I said above, I just felt like a hypocrite today, because I was doing the same. I've escaped again, as my husband is off work and I'm letting him have a taste of home schooling.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.