Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she has her hair in braids it's always her mum thats done it . She's referred to that quite a few times as she can't do them herself . She hasn't had her hair in braids in a while yet her dad was round putting her swingers seat up

Reactions: 4
In her defence, Leighton to her probably seems older & she thought it would be nice to have him there.... It did make me laugh when her mum voice came out 😂😂
Actually made me think she seemed more normal on that live than all the fake laughing etc she does.

Once my son told his teacher that his dad punched me in the face 😳 we were playing throwing a ball at each other & he was play wrestling to get it off me 😂😂😂

When she has her hair in braids it's always her mum thats done it . She's referred to that quite a few times as she can't do them herself . She hasn't had her hair in braids in a while yet her dad was round putting her swingers seat up
That's very true, I'd totally forgotten about that with the braids!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she said her dad looks after R when both S & J are working

Reactions: 1
Do you think maybe her mum is the only sensible one in the family and fallen out with her over the repeated covid rule breaks?

Reactions: 5
Do you think maybe her mum is the only sensible one in the family and fallen out with her over the repeated covid rule breaks?
Maybe she's finally decided to do as she should, and is not seeing mum as she obviously sees her dad 👀 She was posting something to her nieces the other week, seems to make a point of saying it.
Her mum used to be there a lot when Rex was a baby, I got the impression she helped with child care, and yes, good recall about the plaits 👍🏼
To be fair, My grandkids would probably say they don't see me, we do a drive by if out shopping but haven't seen any of them properly for months. We face time, but I do think they would say they don't see me. It's bloody awful actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ohhhh!
I like her at times & then crap like this annoys me, why hide it & if you're going to hide it, make sure on a live it's hidden!!!
Hiding it as the insta huns have to space out their announcement posts for engagement and content 🤣 she’s still flogging the book 🤣 give her time......

Maybe he meant they don't speak in general. If I said to the kids we'd face time their nan, they'd also say that we don't speak to nan. We do, just never on face time 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I have one more gripe with her. The text she puts on her stories never matches what she's saying so what's the point in putting it on? I thought people put text on stories to make Instagram more user friendly for people who are deaf or hard of hearing? Same reason many people put imagine description in their captions for visually impaired or blind people.

What's the point in giving your story subtitles and not writing what you're saying?
The text is always so small as well, and not in an easy to read font, or the colours of the text and the background makes it hard to read. I've had vision issues my whole life and the older I get the worse it's getting and the majority of her stories I can't read the text

It made me cringe so much when she said L could come and read the comments out and she went of camera and clearly told him to not say something! It was so obvious

Shock she’s not saved the live for people to go back and watch if they missed

Reactions: 2
Please post them here!
Who’s watching the live?!!!

Think she’s just dropped herself in it - sounded like they might have a puppy. There was a puppy crying noise and she asked Leighton to help with the dog, Leighton said ‘wait do they know’ and she quickly said no, and asked him to sort the dog out. She also referred to the dog as ‘he’ when she got up to take the it out.

I got some on screen recording so I do have receipts lol
Please post them here!

I am sure her Mum used to be a teacher and part of the reason Stacey homeschooled originally was because her mum used to do the actual schooling. She is struggling now without a professional doing all the hard stuff for her maybe mum won’t come round and do it and that’s why they fell out.

No, her mum looked after her sisters kids, just so her and her husband could get out of the house to go shopping for baskets.

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell I clicked on the live with intentions to watch it then changed my mind. Reading this thread has made me regret that now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
All the blue clothes hanging up in the pink room - is that because someone on here yesterday said she often dresses Rex in pink because she wants a girl? Hi Stacey, nice to know you've been catching up 👋

So today she really couldn’t be bothered, fair enough we all have days like that, but I’m sure if she didn’t have to make the bed twice she would have got things done a lot quicker. Also who’s pulling the covers off the bed. How are the people who facilitate Stacey (and hinch) not thinking ‘why am I doing this? What has my life become? All so she can put a backwards video on the gram to a bunch of strangers, bots and a handful of celebrities’

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She probably straps a rope onto theo and ties it to the bed covers then chucks a treat for her because she would actually fanny on that much just to get her morning montage.

Actually you could just change theo to rex in that sentence and it would still stand

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tried to upload the video says it’s too big, tried to compress it and break it up but it still won’t work 😤

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.