Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok that last post about hiding from the kids. I have listened twice and can’t decide, did she really just say she’s suicidal while laughing?

Reactions: 3
Lol I thought the plate was weird. Maybe cos I don't have kids I don't think Valentine's day has anything to do with them lol. It's probably just me.
I have a few kids and feel the same. I find it a bit odd to do it from the kids.

Ok that last post about hiding from the kids. I have listened twice and can’t decide, did she really just say she’s suicidal while laughing?
Sick of the sight of them 😂

Reactions: 2
How many periods does she feel the need to announce every month? Every time I watch her she’s due on!

Reactions: 16
I have a few kids and feel the same. I find it a bit odd to do it from the kids.

Lol like I associate Valentine's with adults and all that comes with that. There is enough holidays for kids and families.

She definitely says “I’m suicidal” what the hell is that all about. A) not funny at all if you’re trying to have a joke and b) you need bleeping help if you’re being serious

Is she finally losing the plot?

Reactions: 6
Lol I thought the plate was weird. Maybe cos I don't have kids I don't think Valentine's day has anything to do with them lol. It's probably just me.
I agree! I’ve got kids but I’m not sending them cards or getting them gifts. Think it’s Berkshire build who has been collating gifts for her kids “valentines boxes” for a couple of weeks. Why??? Too much money 😂

Surely you'd still put it's paw print on the plate though! My nana is quite old but we don't just pretend she doesn't exist 😂
I haven’t watched her stories so didn’t know the context of your post lol

She definitely says “I’m suicidal” what the hell is that all about. A) not funny at all if you’re trying to have a joke and b) you need bleeping help if you’re being serious

I thought this too after listening a few times but now have read @hocus_pocus reply to what she said and rewatched then I agree she says she’s sick of the sight of them. I was very concerned she’d joke of that initially and did throng to was very weird so glad I’m wrong and misheard!

Reactions: 1
I thought this too after listening a few times but now have read @hocus_pocus reply to what she said and rewatched then I agree she says she’s sick of the sight of them. I was very concerned she’d joke of that initially and did throng to was very weird so glad I’m wrong and misheard!
Ok good because I was about to self combust with rage then 😂

She obviously thinks that funny. But Jesus how many hundreds of thousands of people around the world have died and people with mental health issues now due to covid, job loses, family loses, and all the other issues. God she is stupid. Of course she can get away from everyone in the house. She often is away from them and is all over Instagram showing her getting back to them like she hadn't seen them for months

Rex is no longer a newborn stop inking his hands and feet on everything I am sure joe has enough of your family crafts . He’d likely be happier if she shaved her legs and bathed and kicked the posse out of the bedroom for the evening

saw her story of washing up her empty candle containers. Like just chuck it in the recycle lady

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s so weird the way EVERY story/sentence ends with a word that’s half a fake breathy laugh? Does she not realise how awful and fake it sounds when it’s the last word of every sentence and what she’s saying isn’t even funny? Really really weird behaviour

Reactions: 19
It’s so weird the way EVERY story/sentence ends with a word that’s half a fake breathy laugh? Does she not realise how awful and fake it sounds when it’s the last word of every sentence and what she’s saying isn’t even funny? Really really weird behaviour
She gets worse!! She always sounds & looks like she's drunk/high! Such weird behaviour

Reactions: 6
She obviously thinks that funny. But Jesus how many hundreds of thousands of people around the world have died and people with mental health issues now due to covid, job loses, family loses, and all the other issues. God she is stupid. Of course she can get away from everyone in the house. She often is away from them and is all over Instagram showing her getting back to them like she hadn't seen them for months
she definitely says ‘sick of the sight of ‘em’

She's managed to ruin a fairly cute present by trying to be funny 🙄 absolute moron.
yes. I thought it looked lovely before she plonked her toes on it, even though I’m not really into vgifts to/from kids

I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
that is insulting.Families look different now. So long as you’re caring for your kids well it doesn’t matter how they were conceived. Critique her parenting if you want to, not the boys’ genetic makeup

Reactions: 17
Some schools are just kind enough to give the kids a break and a chance to play in the snow. A lot of teachers are very aware of kids struggling with the lockdown and so are giving chances to improve well being/mood where they can.
That’s great if like Stacey you have nothing to do with your life. But for parents who are WFH and homeschooling it’s another way to make us feel like crap because we can’t go out and play in the snow

If the labels came off when she washed the candle pots we wouldn’t know how wealthy she was would we?

I just wanna know what Fejkas are? Not to insult but she is a 3 by 3 and I know everyone is different but that’s a no from me
My mum is 4x4 but do you know what,she's done a darn sight better with us children than some parents with 1 mum and dad for the children.all have our own homes,myself 2 actually owning her house,all partners and children,all careers not just jobs,started in a simple council house to a single mum (eldest siblings dad left when mum lost second baby,second siblings dad cheated on her and they lost home,third was domestic abuse and my dad just didn't work out) but thats life.as long as they kids are happy and healthy who cares how many dads they have

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Having weird toes isn't a personality trait Stace, nobody wants to see them either x

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.