Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes messing it up so much. And leighton is really playing up.
Surely youd practice it first!

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion

'Doing a live but full of regrets as the kids spill all her secrets'

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I swear someone did mention on here not that long ago how she never seems to talk about her mum that much, it’s her dad that seems more involved with her and the kids. I wonder what the rift is! I know, I need to get a life...

Reactions: 3
Oooh did anyone else just hear the kid say “we don’t speak to nanny” when she said she was going to give that thing (whatever it is) as a gift to her?
So here for her kids spilling the tea tonight 😂
Her face dropped! 😂 always rely on kids to drop you in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I had as many followers as her there is no way I’d do a live with my 10 year old son there, he’d be like my mum hits me (I don’t by the way but he told school I do once just because he’s that kind of twisted kid), my mum says the f word, my mum picks her nose and eats it... I bet shes raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If I had as many followers as her there is no way I’d do a live with my 10 year old son there, he’d be like my mum hits me (I don’t by the way but he told school I do once just because he’s that kind of twisted kid), my mum says the f word, my mum picks her nose and eats it... I bet shes raging 😂
Oh yeah, my six year old would be doing farts and mooning. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I once told my school my mum made me sleep on the floor at night in the corner 🤷‍♀️ kids are weird and aren’t to be trusted under any circumstances.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I once told my school my mum made me sleep on the floor at night in the corner 🤷‍♀️ kids are weird and aren’t to be trusted under any circumstances.
I’m howling😂😂😂😂

Shes messing it up so much. And leighton is really playing up.
Surely youd practice it first!
After the live ‘That’s it, sweetcorn for dinner tomorrow and that’s final’😂😂 bet she’s slightly fuming

• Haha
Reactions: 3
One of my friends kids told their teacher she locked them in a cupboard at night.....she didn’t! She was absolutely mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe that’s why there always in the other living room now as the puppy’s in the kitchen/living room

Reactions: 5
Last year my son said to me “ please don’t smack me until I go to bed mummy, I don’t like it” and got upset. Me, slightly confused then realised he meant when I chased him up the stairs, tapping his bum, something my mum and dad had always done with me that I thought was playful and amusing! Just so glad he didn’t go to school and tell his reception teacher!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rave on then!

I don’t like his hair. I’m sure Stacey wouldn’t give a tit why I thought, why would she. She could at least make sure it’s brushed and clean though as often he looks like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards
He’s a toddler, most toddlers do regularly look like they’ve been dragged through a hedge backwards, unless you’re up their backside with a hairbrush every 5 mins. And it was literally brushed and looked clean in today’s post! 🙄

Reactions: 8
"We don't speak to Nan" wonder what that was about
I missed the live, but I've been wondering why it's always her Dad who helps out and never her Mum. They must have fallen out.
Not many will agree with me, but if she's got a lockdown puppy, she's an even bigger twit than I thought she was.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.