Stacey Solomon #19 Did she actually just fill her bathroom....with sand?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My nearly 4 year old has never had his hair cut and he’s currently wearing leopard print. Do I wish he was a girl? No not really. The hair might have been my idea to start with but he refuses to have it cut so it’s all on him now.
Boys with long hair are cute!

Reactions: 22
Long hair doesn’t bother me either, both my brother and my dad have long hair and if I ever had a son he’d probably have long hair too

Reactions: 5
His long hair would be fine, even cute, if she bothered to keep it clean. As it is, he just looks a mess

Reactions: 3
I actually love his hair! Not that it matters 🤷🏼‍♀️

I really don’t see a problem 🤷🏼‍♀️
Rave on then!

I don’t like his hair. I’m sure Stacey wouldn’t give a tit why I thought, why would she. She could at least make sure it’s brushed and clean though as often he looks like he has been dragged through a hedge backwards

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
His hair looks a mess, he always looks scruffy too, she obviously thinks it looks cute but it’s far from it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Who watches Bridgerton with your kids about? 🧐
Was just going to say this! Even if they’ve got headphones on they could still look up and see some interesting sights 👀 Also thought that when she had Sex and The City on.....ok Rex is little and won’t understand all he sees or hears but there should be some limits, surely?!?

Reactions: 2
Was just going to say this! Even if they’ve got headphones on they could still look up and see some interesting sights 👀 Also thought that when she had Sex and The City on.....ok Rex is little and won’t understand all he sees or hears but there should be some limits, surely?!?
There’s no limits with Stacey, you should know this by now.

also, I thought she had already watched Bridgerton

Off topic a little but does anyone else think that she doesn’t really include Harry much?
The family photo in her tap to tidy book didn’t feature him.
The picture in her house is of Harry Rex and Joe and is conveniently the one placed by the door but the dog and nieces have a better spot.
Whenever joe sees Harry it never seems to be in the home. Always takes him out.
It just seems like he isn’t included which is a shame after how much time joe spends with her 2 boys

Reactions: 3
Off topic a little but does anyone else think that she doesn’t really include Harry much?
The family photo in her tap to tidy book didn’t feature him.
The picture in her house is of Harry Rex and Joe and is conveniently the one placed by the door but the dog and nieces have a better spot.
Whenever joe sees Harry it never seems to be in the home. Always takes him out.
It just seems like he isn’t included which is a shame after how much time joe spends with her 2 boys
I believe Harry’s mum doesn’t want him featured on Stacey’s insta, not sure what the circumstances are but I imagine for the same reason she doesn’t want him in her book

Reactions: 7
Where’s her oldest kid? He’s been awol for a good few days now. Normally she lets the world know their every move.

Where’s her oldest kid? He’s been awol for a good few days now. Normally she lets the world know their every move.
Maybe at his dads 🤷🏻‍♀️ It pretty much looks like both her eldest boys are pretty close with their fathers and stay there regularly.

She's live!! Don't know why you might need to know this, but anyway...

She's pissed or unwell. Can't decide.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who’s watching the live?!!!

Think she’s just dropped herself in it - sounded like they might have a puppy. There was a puppy crying noise and she asked Leighton to help with the dog, Leighton said ‘wait do they know’ and she quickly said no, and asked him to sort the dog out. She also referred to the dog as ‘he’ when she got up to take the it out.

I got some on screen recording so I do have receipts lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh did anyone else just hear the kid say “we don’t speak to nanny” when she said she was going to give that thing (whatever it is) as a gift to her?
So here for her kids spilling the tea tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who’s watching the live?!!!

Think she’s just dropped herself in it - sounded like they might have a puppy. There was a puppy crying noise and she asked Leighton to help with the dog, Leighton said ‘wait do they know’ and she quickly said no, and asked him to sort the dog out. She also referred to the dog as ‘he’ when she got up to take the it out.

I got some on screen recording so I do have receipts lol
I'm laughing at the bit just now "we'll facetime nan later" Leighton - "but we never talk to nan" huh? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.