Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a bit wierd tho that there is no blood relation between Leighton and Joe? Joe has only been on the scene a few years.
Nope. Don’t see why it’s any different. He is essentially their step father. They’re all male for a start. I used to take my ex’s daughters swimming and the youngest would come in the dressing room with me, her dad and her mum knew I did this and thought nothing of it. Also, he spoke to his mum - we don’t even know he went in the bathroom 😂 anyway, this is derailing. I just don’t see things like that an issue - we all have bodies at the end of the day and nobody.

back to Stace, I just wish she could decide who she wanted to be - she’s like two different people. One for Instagram and one for tv

Reactions: 17
Being "challenged" by Dove was the perfect opportunity to get her older boys involved. They could all have taken an empty and come up with something to make, but as usual Stacey takes the opportunity to make some shite on her own 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also can't believe she's trying to say she keeps her empties, alright hun no amount of arts and crafts tat you make has us believing you just keep these things lying around.
What exactly is sleigh day?! She's lost the plot pulling this face 😂
I always think she comes across so manic. The way she acts is like an excitable child sometimes!

Reactions: 5
I'm annoyed at myself as I really want to see the sleigh. I just love anything christmas, I'm one of those annoying christmas people, my tree has been up 2 weeks.

Reactions: 4
On her insta story about Joe having a bath on sleigh day her eyelashes look really uncomfortable, I don't know how she hasn't got eye infections all the time! They're falling off, you can see all the glue and I'm sure I've read on here she sleeps in them!

Her pancakes look 🤢
The top one has so much Nutella on it I feel a bit sick just looking at it and the rest will be plain and dry... this is why I hate insta food. It's all over the top to look at but it'd be horrible to eat.

My son is a very sweet 13 year old but even he would have zero interest in a cut out wooden sleigh.

Reactions: 11
She’s back home with a pissing sleigh 🤦🏻‍♀️
Kids are so excited yet she’ll make sure joe takes them all out while she covers it in shite, she never gets ‘crafty’ with the kids, and if she does it’s rare!!

Reactions: 5
I’m sure this has been covered but I’m new to the Stacey thread but they does she act so ditzy? She can be normal as she is on loose women and other shows that she’s on but as soon as she gets on the gram it’s that stupid voice and that stupid laugh and fake smile. What is the point of it all?
And the fake eye lashes... ewwww .. she's quite smart n talks okmtoo.. had a great singing voice .. wish she'd drop the dumb persona ...

Reactions: 3
Am I wrongun for thinking the pancakes looked nice 😂 to be fair i am starving so that's probs why
The actual pancakes looked nice, she ruined them by stacking them all up dry and then putting three quarters of a tub of Nutella and a banana on the top one. She should've decorated them individually and just stacked a few up.

The actual pancakes looked nice, she ruined them by stacking them all up dry and then putting three quarters of a tub of Nutella and a banana on the top one. She should've decorated them individually and just stacked a few up.
They would of been freezing by the time the kids got to eat them after she had spent ages fingering them and faffing about

My 12 year old son would be thrilled at a sleigh. He also still wants to go to the local grotto this year even though he doesn't believe in Santa. He loves Christmas and there's nothing wrong with being a kid. I love the grotto too!

Her reaction is ridiculously over the top though.

Reactions: 7
Thought the sleigh would have been bigger the way she was going on. Can't wait for a montage of her spraying it, covering it in some fejkas, clicking and snapping her fingers and poof it's done...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine all this stuff costs a bomb I hope people don't think they'll be able to go out and get this stuff and do it as easily

Why are the reindeer black ? They should be brown or grey no? Stuff like this really bothers me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's finally getting the older boys to do crafts with her but I can't help hut feel the only reason is because people on here keep saying she should be doing the crafts with them... Does she do anything that isn't her trying to go against tattle or annoy us?

Also why the need for a monochrome Christmas? For me Christmas should be bright and colourful, especially when she's got a one year old who would love it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.