Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
01AFC6E6-CC9E-4AE7-961F-0A7719FD59FD.png

She wants to take a leaf out of her sisters book when it comes to people being nasty to companies, especially after the tit show she encouraged with the hair clips!

Reactions: 23
Are the ‘slippers’ on Rex’s feet the same ones he had on when he was outside walking with his brother earlier, on the School Run? Looks like it to me! :sick:X

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Are the ‘slippers’ on Rex’s feet the same ones he had on when he was outside walking with his brother earlier, on the School Run? Looks like it to me! :sick:X
They look the same slippers to me as well. She is a proper growing, she wears her slippers in the garden as well! So does her bestie Grinch 🤢

Reactions: 2
So just read on another thread that joe and Vicky Pattison and the other presenters on the other after show for I’m a celeb have been sent home after isolating for the past two weeks
What a loaf of bullshit
He was fishing the weekend just gone with his son and mate!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Which one of these two is using the filter.’why does she insist on filtering his hair colour. Such a horrible thing to do to him you’d think more she was ashamed of it. He’s a gorgeous boy

Older boys in bed at 8 on a Friday night that’s a first ...any boys of that age I know of are usually up and about to at least 10 or 10.30 and that’s early for them. She is one liar
My nearly 9yr old nephew and my 9yr old daughter are both in bed at 8.30pm. Allowed to read for 30mins and lights out at 9pm, sometimes stay up til 9pm at weekend, but rarely 10 or 10.30pm unless it's a special occasion.

Reactions: 4
I know just stick some child locks on the cupboards 😂
Cos that’s what any normal parent will do 🙄. They teach boundaries for their children and say no to not going through any old cupboard. God forbid if he got in their cleaning cupboard...

Reactions: 8
This sounds terrible to say but some sort of accident needs to happen in that house. Obviously nothing major where anyone is seriously hurt but something to give her a massive kick up the arse and she can take a good look at herself, her parenting and priorities.

Reactions: 9
sorry to sound dumb. But what is a rave thread
Some accounts have two threads for people - a mostly negative one and a mostly positive one. There is no rule to say all posts have to be negative about a person on threads, and the rules do say you cannot tell someone what they can and can’t post but often folk will say “go start a rave thread” if people are very positive about said account. There is a “rave” section on here I believe, but sometimes the threads are difficult to tell the difference on by name.

Reactions: 2
06B60E22-28D7-4F59-BBA0-A9E0EAFB79DD.jpeg

Her stories this morning make zero sense... she doesn’t actually answer when the winter door will be on 🤣 funny that when it’s already done

Reactions: 19
So Joe is trying to have a bath, she's sitting there hurrying him on and Leighton just walks in as normal aswel all while Joe is trying to bathe. Is that weird or is it just me?
I also messaged her saying "isn't your winter door done about 2 weeks now?"🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Joe is trying to have a bath, she's sitting there hurrying him on and Leighton just walks in as normal aswel all while Joe is trying to bathe. Is that weird or is it just me?
I think this comes down to what is normal in a persons household. When I lived with my ex and kids if the kids wanted one of us and we were in the bathroom they would come in. Whilst we wouldn’t parade naked around the house, nudity is normal, bodies are normal. If someone happened to walk in on someone naked it wouldn’t be a huge deal.

Reactions: 14
Being "challenged" by Dove was the perfect opportunity to get her older boys involved. They could all have taken an empty and come up with something to make, but as usual Stacey takes the opportunity to make some shite on her own 🤦🏼‍♀️. Also can't believe she's trying to say she keeps her empties, alright hun no amount of arts and crafts tat you make has us believing you just keep these things lying around.
What exactly is sleigh day?! She's lost the plot pulling this face 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I think this comes down to what is normal in a persons household. When I lived with my ex and kids if the kids wanted one of us and we were in the bathroom they would come in. Whilst we wouldn’t parade naked around the house, nudity is normal, bodies are normal. If someone happened to walk in on someone naked it wouldn’t be a huge deal.
It’s a bit wierd tho that there is no blood relation between Leighton and Joe? Joe has only been on the scene a few years.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.