Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fcuk38

View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single fucking night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this dickhead wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.Fucking hell.
He wouldn't he really wouldn’t have been taken off her. He’s clothed, fed and in a warm home. Yes not great sleeping on the floor But a lot of kids are in a lot worse situations.

Reactions: 95

Stan

Chatty Member
View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single fucking night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this dickhead wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.Fucking hell.
This is ridiculous. Children’s social care do not remove clean, clothed, healthy, cared for children from a parent because they fall asleep in inadequate places.
I don’t even follow this thread, don’t have much care for Stacey Solomon but had to comment I. The sheer ridiculous nature of this post

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Whatever0210

24BD502C-2E92-4439-A39E-F4EA8F601FA9.png
This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single fucking night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this dickhead wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.Fucking hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
It's unfair to say that grief should be more or is more when the deceased person is young.
It doesn't matter if a loved one is 99 and has passed away, it doesn't make the loss hurt less, you still want them to live on a little more.
Everyone's grief is their own. It's not a competition.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

RLdeletedme

I'm a child social worker. When people say about Stacey being reported, it's actually hilarious. Social services would find it so funny. I don't think people have any idea what really goes on in at risk households. Trust me, it's nothing like what you see at Stacey's.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Sparks

Chatty Member
Ok, am I the only one that finds it weird that she has loose vegetables and fruit in her freezer. They are not in a bag or container with a lid?!?!?!

Reactions: 45

Lilykins

VIP Member
I’ve never posted on a Stacey Solomon thread before but have seen more of her posts on Instagram lately.... is it just me or does it annoy anyone else the way she always calls her kids ‘pickles’ ?! Lol just find it irrationally annoying 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Quiet Observer

HaPpY ChILdReN iN NeEd DaY

it’s a charity - not a national holiday. Not that it matters when your selling Christmas crackers for £40 via Amazon 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 44

indigoipswich

I appreciate it is sad when your grandparents die but Stacey needs to realise she is very lucky to still have a grandma around who is 92. And sorry to be harsh she isn't gonna live forever.
Many people at this time have lost parents, partners who were so much younger.
what’s the point of this comment? My Grandad died over the summer and it’s been absolutely devastating, especially for my parents. It’s a worrying time to have an elderly relative in hospital so maybe show some compassion?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Heybooboo

VIP Member
NHS advises differently about bottles after a year! Bottles should be discouraged after a year. She’s probably just too lazy to wean him off it 🙄
Well done for being an excellent mum who’s child I assume was off their bottle the second they turn 1 years old 👏🏼👏🏼 There’s many things to slate her on but that’s petty and stupid

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Dancingshark

Chatty Member
Find it really bizarre how Mrs Hinch and Stacey keep having the same social media breaks, what’s going on there then?

• Heart
Reactions: 40

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
you are 100% allowed to stay overnight while fishing as per Anglian Trust guidance. But only as two people from a household.

I think what’s confusing everyone is that people think this is a holiday place. Essentially it’s not, it’s a fishing lake. At a normal lake you can put your bivvy (tent) up however at this place you cant, so to stay overnight you HAVE to stay in a pod.

I think she hasn’t gone because she doesn’t want to be involved in the backlash 😂
Hi @SneakyLou you only joined tattle at 5pm yday after the Joe at the lodge debate kicked off and you only comment to defend the lodge and quote angling guidelines. Next time you create an account to defend your own lodges try to be a bit more subtle. Hope that helps

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lardidar

I have never posted on here before, but today I saw Stacey at a local garden centre. She was wearing green satin polka dot pyjamas, a grey pull over dressing gown thing and white fluffy slippers. In the queue someone said I would love to wear my pyjamas out if I could. Then once inside, the staff and other customers in the garden centre were all talking about her wearing her pyjamas out in public. Some said it made their day and loved how she doesn’t care. Others couldn’t believe it. I could tell it was her, from the huge eyelashes, the top of the face even with a mask on and by her voice, from a mile away!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Fran123!!

I’m sorry but if you are still in your pyjamas for the school run and giving your kids crisps for breakfast, you aren’t smashing it, you are struggling and need a helping hand. Please don’t listen to Stacey, ask your family / friends / support network / the school to help, never struggle alone because you are afraid of people saying it’s fine you’re smashing it. Toxic positivity at a whole new level!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Asparagus123

VIP Member
So I decided to follow the amazing Stacey and handmade all my Christmas presents for the family this year.! This gives me life 😄
I know they are going to love them 😍
8B3B3F7D-998A-4768-86DF-4BFE4808E710.jpeg
70245036-A24C-4F3E-9B4E-C26DD6A273A6.jpeg
94EA3FFE-8397-4C07-8DC7-D8830C1D2B93.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
‘The first thing I do when I get home is get my pjs on’ shame you don’t tell your kids to before they fall asleep at half 10 in your staged posts

SpellingBea

VIP Member
Passed the house this morning, the sleigh is out, with a little gonk sat in it 🙄 also it goes across the front of her house so doesn’t stick out onto the road like I thought it would. My only concern is that their car literally cannot be parked on the front drive now, it already stuck out onto the pavement and now there’s even less space for it. So that will probably mean her car and her van will be parked on the road now, taking up valuable parking space when there is a fully functional front drive just full of tat.
That massive Christmas tree/gonk thing looks as terrible as it did on her stories btw lol

Can’t wait for the reveal guys! Hope you’re all okay, like really okay!! ❤❤

• Haha