Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have I missed something? Why is she getting so excited over a sleigh and a couple of reindeer? Everything has to be so dramatic for her and her bestie hinch. Just paint the bastard thing and shut the duck up. I honestly doubt her boys were that excited about it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
F0E5BF50-9601-47E7-8FEB-32E421B303DF.png

£120 before she’s even bought the paint and other tit she’s likely to put on it! Clearly made by a talented craftsman but hardly relatable Stace!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I love how there were comments about her manky eyelashes just this morning and now she’s taken them off after what seemed like a month long stint

Reactions: 4
Surely she hasn’t painted and sprayed all that today and it’s dry enough to put together and move already?

Reactions: 9
Oh the reindeers and sleigh have finished me off! Why is she turning a magical and colourful time of the year into a sad depressing monochrome mess. And people will copy this tit 🤢🤢

Her tree will be black and white, she wrapped presents in white and black last year, and now this tit show... is colour no longer in fashion.

Reactions: 17
Surely she hasn’t painted and sprayed all that today and it’s dry enough to put together and move already?
No, I smell BS. Another prerecorded.
how wide is the public pavement/walkway outside her door? I would have the right bleeping hump if I had to walk round her tit!!

No, I smell BS. Another prerecorded.
how wide is the public pavement/walkway outside her door? I would have the right bleeping hump if I had to walk round her tit!!
There’s a legal limit how far you can come out.

Reactions: 2
Oh the reindeers and sleigh have finished me off! Why is she turning a magical and colourful time of the year into a sad depressing monochrome mess. And people will copy this tit 🤢🤢

Her tree will be black and white, she wrapped presents in white and black last year, and now this tit show... is colour no longer in fashion.
I agree. They look horrible imo.

Reactions: 4
Rex throwing shoes at her now, why does she never tell this kid no? He will have no social skills if she doesn’t teach him any boundaries. He’ll end up being that kid that parents tell their kids to stay away from because he’s that naughty!

• Angry
Poor Rex's wee sad face when they were all laughing at him 😕 She's a nasty witch, leave the boy to eat without a phone shoved on his face for once 😠
omg this has really made me sad looking at this. He doesn’t know why they’re laughing at him! And look at the state of that baby grow! Ffs stick a bib on him!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Rex throwing shoes at her now, why does she never tell this kid no? He will have no social skills if she doesn’t teach him any boundaries. He’ll end up being that kid that parents tell their kids to stay away from because he’s that naughty!
Exactly. And the one you don't invite on playdates because everything will have to be his way. The only thing he knows

Is she trying to make out she’s done her front door herself or what. She shares every second of her day with her followers, including her children’s toilet habits and partners baths etc yet she somehow omitted having a team of people at her house for a full day (presumably) to put up her Christmas door. Wonder if she will be honest when she puts up the inevitable grid post.

Hey, remember when there used to be loads of “say what you like about Stacey but she’s a great mum” comments. Yeah... where are those people now...

Reactions: 12
Definitely not. And given most of the UK has been under cloud and fog most of the day its looking a bit bright and sunny in her garden 🙄
I thought this? It seemed rather sunny and the kids were out there in T-shirt’s? So strange.

Reactions: 2

Oh yea it’s so cute and hilarious now. Wait till he lobs something at another kid and you are on the receiving end of an angry mother Stacey. Do ya stupid laugh then.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.