Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get she wants to do a grand over the top reveal & grid post of the festive door but why not just address it instead of lying? She could very easily say it’s been started but she was waiting until the sleigh was finished but makes out there’s nothing out there when it’s been seen 🙄

Reactions: 5
Those sleighs look quite big, and honestly, I don’t know where they’re going to go on her front drive, they will reach the road surely!!! And there’s no black decorations there atm, everything is white and silver (the branches and mini Christmas trees outside are green, with fake snow on them). So those reindeers will really stick out. The door decorations look finished in my opinion, these sleighs are just extra tat.

def think she’s going to do the ‘reveal’ on 1st December, can’t wait (!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is my first posting in Stacey's thread

And i know what tescos she is at by the picture it's my localishhh one 🤣

Can't imagine bumping into her

Reactions: 4
Those sleighs look quite big, and honestly, I don’t know where they’re going to go on her front drive, they will reach the road surely!!! And there’s no black decorations there atm, everything is white and silver (the branches and mini Christmas trees outside are green, with fake snow on them). So those reindeers will really stick out. The door decorations look finished in my opinion, these sleighs are just extra tat.

Come on some sneaky pics 😂😂

Reactions: 6

Howay man get a pic!

Reactions: 8

Oh my god, please, you have to share a pic & beat her to it.

Reactions: 9
I’m so confused at why and how she can spend 3 hours in Tesco? What on earth could you be doing for 3 hours in Tesco? And I know it wouldn’t be so busy so why take so long?! That’s crazy I couldn’t think of anything worse as I used to work in Tesco 😂😂. That was like a little shift for me 3 hours 😂
Plus Tesco would have shut at 12 so how was she only posting at 1 that she got a McDonald’s? What else was she doing?

Attachments

I’m so confused at why and how she can spend 3 hours in Tesco? What on earth could you be doing for 3 hours in Tesco? And I know it wouldn’t be so busy so why take so long?! That’s crazy I couldn’t think of anything worse as I used to work in Tesco 😂😂. That was like a little shift for me 3 hours 😂
Plus Tesco would have shut at 12 so how was she only posting at 1 that she got a McDonald’s? What else was she doing?
Doesn’t she normally meet her sister? Probably made it a social thing 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not that there’s a pandemic ongoing or anything.

Please do her reveal on the 30th for us!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow a monochrome Christmas is going to be so stimulating and exciting for her toddler at Christmas 😴😴😴

why is it with these influencers that pictures for the gram is so important! There should be red and green everywhere at Christmas!

Reactions: 11
Monochrome Christmas 🤩🤩 just what every toddler and 2 young lads want at Christmas. Stimulating 👍🏻 looked way better before as well, ruining things as per usual

Oh yea it’s so cute and hilarious now. Wait till he lobs something at another kid and you are on the receiving end of an angry mother Stacey. Do ya stupid laugh then.
Imagine if he did it to Ronnie, his bestie. Hinch would go into a neck clawing meltdown and need a shot from the tranq gun because the Prince of Maldon got a slap or toy round the side of his head.
It would never occur to her that now Ron feels like Henry does and that both boys are entitled spoilt brats who need some consistency in general rules

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t really follow hinch but I always think Ronnie seems adored. She would never poke a phone in his face laughing at him covered in food while the poor thing looked humiliated and confused wonder why he was being laughed at.

Reactions: 7
I don’t really follow hinch but I always think Ronnie seems adored. She would never poke a phone in his face laughing at him covered in food while the poor thing looked humiliated and confused wonder why he was being laughed at.
Hinch isn’t as hands on though, she doesn’t seem to play & interact as much with Ronnie. SS does take it too far with little Rex at times, he’s such a happy little boy really sad to see him like that 😔

View attachment 327264
£120 before she’s even bought the paint and other tit she’s likely to put on it! Clearly made by a talented craftsman but hardly relatable Stace!
I never stand up for Stace the disgrace.. but I'd buy one if I had a big enough garden. I'd pay extra for them to paint it for me too!

Hinch isn’t as hands on though, she doesn’t seem to play & interact as much with Ronnie. SS does take it too far with little Rex at times, he’s such a happy little boy really sad to see him like that 😔
I don't agree. I'm not a Hinch follower because watching someone clean their sink every day isn't interesting to me (or seeing the dirt in her dust buster) but I always thinks Ronnie (bless him) is loved and cared for. Possibly Hinch, being a first time mum with Ron was a little apprehensive and it took time for her confidence to grow - but really, I think she is a great mum and Ronnie is very content and happy and it glows out of her stories. Rex on the other hand has been over indulged. Yes, he is a smiley child and of course that is lovely to see but he isn't a contented, secure child, like Ronnie. None of this is Rex's fault obviously, he didn't ask to have his soul sold for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Long time lurker on this thread, but the door reveal has got to be coming today.. they’re in matching jumpers 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.