Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is Leighton in shorts at the end of November? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I once taught a kid that wore shorts all year round, only time he came to school in trousers was when there was actual snow on the ground and his mum forced him! Our post man also wears shorts most days of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She has said many times that he prefers wearing shorts and tshirts. Maybe he can’t stand being warm like a lot of people.

Reactions: 3
My brother in law lived in NYC and still wore shorts in the winter when it was snowing and freezing!

She has said many times that he prefers wearing shorts and tshirts. Maybe he can’t stand being warm like a lot of people.

Reactions: 2
I once taught a kid that wore shorts all year round, only time he came to school in trousers was when there was actual snow on the ground and his mum forced him! Our post man also wears shorts most days of the year 🤷🏼‍♀️
My hubby wears shorts all the time come rain or snow 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
He says his legs get too hot.

Reactions: 5
My Nephew was exactly the same until he went to secondary school

my son went to school in shorts today....as well as a coat and gloves....he wears shorts every day 😂

Reactions: 4
my son went to school in shorts today....as well as a coat and gloves....he wears shorts every day 😂
See my almost 9 year old daughter hates hats, scarves and gloves. At a push she’ll entertain ear muffs but generally it’s a nope from her! I figure she’s old enough to know if she’s too cold at playtime 🤷🏼‍♀️

That fake laugh while lounging on the floor fiddling with your top explaining your diy tat is just weird. Give it up!
Is she drunk? I know she says she only drinks cola in a champagne flute but I’d say she looks as if she’s had a few scoops here.

Reactions: 7
Dove challenged her to make something out of empty soap and moisturiser bottles, so she made..... empty soap and moisturiser bottles. Bet they were dead impressed 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sure she won’t really be giving those ‘upcycled’ Dove bottles to her mother, she’ll have just made them for the sake of the #ad, but even so what a load of crap! Awful garbage, & from someone who will be releasing a ‘craft’ book in the not too distant future!

Reactions: 13
Which one of these two is using the filter.’why does she insist on filtering his hair colour. Such a horrible thing to do to him you’d think more she was ashamed of it. He’s a gorgeous boy

Older boys in bed at 8 on a Friday night that’s a first ...any boys of that age I know of are usually up and about to at least 10 or 10.30 and that’s early for them. She is one liar

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She is gonna have a house fire if she keeps having lit candles with flammable things so close to them. A lit one with a fake flower literally right over the top.....a disaster waiting to happen!! Is she really this stupid!! 🤬

Reactions: 5
She is gonna have a house fire if she keeps having lit candles with flammable things so close to them. A lit one with a fake flower literally right over the top.....a disaster waiting to happen!! Is she really this stupid!! 🤬

Just posting it here.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.