Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the thread title changed? I'm confused.
Also is she allergic to wearing tights? I know it's warmer down south than up here in the North, but it's freezing.

Reactions: 9
‘The first thing I do when I get home is get my pjs on’ shame you don’t tell your kids to before they fall asleep at half 10 in your staged posts

Reactions: 36
Has the thread title changed? I'm confused.
Also is she allergic to wearing tights? I know it's warmer down south than up here in the North, but it's freezing.
I’m down south and it’s not bare legs weather!!❄

Reactions: 10
Not to sound like a complete cow - I’ve lost all of my grandparents and my mum so I completely get the worry of someone being poorly and the grief it causes - but she seems to have forgotten all about her Grandma today?!? Yesterday she couldn’t sleep or eat or think about anything else, today she’s made some little sandwiches that wouldn’t feed a sparrow, done a couple of hours “work” (hate calling it that compared to key workers, teachers, shift workers etc), faffed about with some flowers.....no mention of grandma?? Nothing she says seems genuine, the amount she cries or can’t cope or things hurts her heart or make her so happy.....it’s all such crap 😡 Really winds me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
24BD502C-2E92-4439-A39E-F4EA8F601FA9.png
This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single bleeping night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this head wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.bleeping hell.

• Sad
Reactions: 54
Does Stacey always filter Rex to make him appear blonde. I think she should be ashamed if she does. He’s such a beautiful baby and who cares what colour his hair is. It’s just sometimes he appears to have darker hair and then he’s snow white again. I have a daughter with that Titian hair I think that’s what it’s called and it changes colour in the summer when the sum comes out. But what a prat if she is doing that

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Does Stacey always filter Rex to make him appear blonde. I think she should be ashamed if she does. He’s such a beautiful baby and who cares what colour his hair is. It’s just sometimes he appears to have darker hair and then he’s snow white again. I have a daughter with that Titian hair I think that’s what it’s called and it changes colour in the summer when the sum comes out. But what a prat if she is doing that
Yes she does! It’s on joes post that you see he’s actually ginger.. like his dad! She puts a filter on every single post sometimes it’s very subtle but Iv no idea why she wants him to appear to have white hair..

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes she does! It’s on joes post that you see he’s actually ginger.. like his dad! She puts a filter on every single post sometimes it’s very subtle but Iv no idea why she wants him to appear to have white hair..
That’s awful nearly as bad as hinch making Ronnie look as though he’s been fake tanned all the time. Why can’t they just leave the kids natural it’s ok to filter their own face but leave the kids alone I say

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single bleeping night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this head wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.bleeping hell.
He wouldn't he really wouldn’t have been taken off her. He’s clothed, fed and in a warm home. Yes not great sleeping on the floor But a lot of kids are in a lot worse situations.

Reactions: 95
I’ve never posted on a Stacey Solomon thread before but have seen more of her posts on Instagram lately.... is it just me or does it annoy anyone else the way she always calls her kids ‘pickles’ ?! Lol just find it irrationally annoying 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45
HaPpY ChILdReN iN NeEd DaY

it’s a charity - not a national holiday. Not that it matters when your selling Christmas crackers for £40 via Amazon 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Yes stace that lip stick mask color crap does look good on you especially because you changed the color of your skin and hair and background of photo to compliment the lip color. So yes. Yes, it does look good.

I dont know why she loves orange and mustard and beige tones so much . she looks like a bad copy of elmo in that coat.
Poor Rex is not an infant. She should try dressing the guy in a pant and a top instead of a sleeper for the day.
That video on Tan In Bottle Joe's insta of her swooping in and plucking Rex from his dog bed - Im sure its supposed to make use feel better about the child sleeping on the floor like a dog ( altho the dog doesnt even sleep on the floor so ... ) but Im sure she only moved him because she was going upstairs and she just cant bare to leave that guy for two mins to do anything

Reactions: 10
View attachment 309483This is my first post so I dunno if I’ve done this right but... My god, every night. Every single bleeping night. I genuinely feel so sorry for him... if this head wasn’t ‘famous’ he would have been taken off her months ago. I couldn’t bare my baby falling asleep on a floor every night and finding it content worthy. Goodnight pickle should be in a clean warm bed.bleeping hell.
We all know when our children are tired and want to go to bed, just put him to bed not in a dogs bed giggling like a child

Reactions: 9
She must have blagged the dog bed and now she wants other muppets to buy it so their children can sleep in it. She tries way too hard to be edgy and fails miserably.

Reactions: 3
How can she be a Benson Bed advocate when her crotch gremlin sleeps in a bleeping dog bed.

and her shergar smile really infuriated me today - gods knows why.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Find it really bizarre how Mrs Hinch and Stacey keep having the same social media breaks, what’s going on there then?

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I’m betting it’s the day the cleaning squad Is in!

Side note, caught Joe on children in need tonight, just shave your head man, you can do it, it’ll be fine!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish she would post videos of Rex in a cot/bed all warm and snuggled up rather than in a dog bed.
The first time or two it was cute and funny but all the time?! No bloody way! You would realise when you're baby is tired so you would go take him upstairs and settle him for a nap or start the bedtime routine.

She fucks me off no end.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.