Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Rex is going to grow up to be a right brat if she doesn't start telling him that it is not ok to whack someone on the head. It is not funny Stacey. They just let him do what he wants. The real world isn't like that
I don't understand why he doesn't seem to have any boundaries. The older two, seem well adjusted from the little I've seen of them. I just find it so odd that she's like a first time mum with Rex. I thought was it because he's Joe's and she's still with him and she's not with the other twos dads. I just think she favours Rex for some reason and could only think it's because he's Joe's kid.

Reactions: 10
Why does she love things 'a bit more' when they turn out even shitter than usual. Oh it's wonky I love it even more, oh it went a bit wrong I love it even more. Give it a rest! It's like a child convincing themselves they are proud of their work when it didn't go to plan.
Also it not only annoys me she's had the front door done and is denying it for whatever bizzare reason, but the fact she says she's excited to do the front door, as if she sits and plans and then buys everything and decorates by herself. When we know she just hands over a wad of cash to a company, or who knows gets it gifted on the sly.

Reactions: 13
I don't understand why he doesn't seem to have any boundaries. The older two, seem well adjusted from the little I've seen of them. I just find it so odd that she's like a first time mum with Rex. I thought was it because he's Joe's and she's still with him and she's not with the other twos dads. I just think she favours Rex for some reason and could only think it's because he's Joe's kid.
I think her mum pretty much had the first two when they were young. She was doing the xfactor etc so wasn’t around much. It’s probably the first time she spent so much time with a baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
This is so true they need boundaries! My daughter is the same age as Rex and grinch children . I don’t miss her when she’s sleeping same as I didn’t my other to grown up children as that’s what they need as humans to rest and recharge and grow.

But for these two cheeks of the same arse clowns to be banging on about how much they miss there kids when they are asleep, how when they are being little shits it’s not cute and hilarious it’s getting on your very last nerve ! To not show that side to there very vulnerable following worries me.

Myself as a mature in age adult can see there is no guilt in a fist pump at nap time , no guilt in thinking you little tit I’ll need to change you again and that’s more washing when they are head to toe in something they found hidden “ the cold tea being a perfect example “

Sorry I rambled there but my point is rather than posting a close up of your cup of tea in the neighbours rose bush with your bullshit copy and pasted quotes from google ! Be honest and show there is no guilt in enjoying adult time , show there is no guilt in being annoyed your toddler has got up to mischief! It is damaging for young easy influenced followers who think life is as perfect as your 30 second videos for the gram show it to be!
Totally agree with all of this. Stacey could do one or two stories with Rex, then concentrate the rest on all the other tit she gets up to (crafts, shopping, sorting etc). She churns out false toxic positivity and unconventional parenting (letting him splash about in cold tea and making a potentially dangerous situation into a positive experience for him, for example) which, whilst probably most of it isn’t ‘that bad’, it is her style of parenting, and as an influencer, she should bear the responsibility of how it comes across (as it’s her job) and how it will make her influencees feel and act towards their own children. I know of not one, single parent that didn’t look forward to the moment their children were in bed and sleeping, so to say she ‘misses’ Rex when he’s sleeping is nonsensical, toxic positive and dangerous to those who may be struggling and desperately need respite from their child. Influencer is the key word here, her job that she is making a living from, is to engage with followers and make them want to buy products she uses, products she produces and buy into a lifestyle that she portrays - it should come with regulation regarding the content so someone is accountable for what is put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why does she love things 'a bit more' when they turn out even shitter than usual. Oh it's wonky I love it even more, oh it went a bit wrong I love it even more. Give it a rest! It's like a child convincing themselves they are proud of their work when it didn't go to plan.
Also it not only annoys me she's had the front door done and is denying it for whatever bizzare reason, but the fact she says she's excited to do the front door, as if she sits and plans and then buys everything and decorates by herself. When we know she just hands over a wad of cash to a company, or who knows gets it gifted on the sly.
That gives us an insight into her marriage at least, I know Stacey is a bit annoying and her crafts are tit and she's cringey doing things 'for the gram' but how she stands living with Joe I'll never know. Did anyone see them on your face or mine? Or have you seen him on 8 out of 10 cats. He's so thick and annoying. Also he comes across as one of those blokes that everyone warns you about, you know, you're in the pub with your mates and one of them says 'oh, Joe is going to pop in later, I warn you now, he's a bit of a character, he doesn't mean half the things he says though...'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think her mum pretty much had the first two when they were young. She was doing the xfactor etc so wasn’t around much. It’s probably the first time she spent so much time with a baby!
Wow, so she didn't really bring them up as such, no wonder she treats Rex like a first born.

That gives us an insight into her marriage at least, I know Stacey is a bit annoying and her crafts are tit and she's cringey doing things 'for the gram' but how she stands living with Joe I'll never know. Did anyone see them on your face or mine? Or have you seen him on 8 out of 10 cats. He's so thick and annoying. Also he comes across as one of those blokes that everyone warns you about, you know, you're in the pub with your mates and one of them says 'oh, Joe is going to pop in later, I warn you now, he's a bit of a character, he doesn't mean half the things he says though...'.
I can't believe they did your face or mine, both ugly, although she just tips the scale.

Reactions: 2
This is the stuff that makes mums, especially first time mums feel like a tit parent!! Why can't they normalise enjoying your peace and quiet when your child sleeps! Awful bunch of selfish Susan's we are for being human!
🤣🤣 I’d rather be a Susan, than con-women like Stacey or a Sophie (Mrs Hinch) - at least us Susan’s have morals and values 😉

Reactions: 16
Oh god i've just found the Your Face Or Mine clips on youtube - desperately want to see the full thing does anyone have a link?

Reactions: 2
Who the duck gives their kid a whole cupboard in the kitchen for toys 🤣 has she not heard of a bleeping toy box. This kid is gonna rule her as he grows up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can she pick up that child and put him on the sofa or bed!!! It’s not cute. He can’t tell you he’s aching when he wakes up!! He’s a baby!! You try sleep on the floor and tell me how you feel when you wake up!!! Hate seeing that. A well equipped house. But he’s on that hard floor ffs

Who the duck gives their kid a whole cupboard in the kitchen for toys 🤣 has she not heard of a bleeping toy box. This kid is gonna rule her as he grows up 🤣
Screwloose Stace does😂

I think off camera he can be quite mean. I’ve seen the look in his eyes. And I think Stacey just accepts it. A few times this year when he’s not known the camera was rolling and she winds him up, he gets all snappy and a face like a slapped arse then switches it up when he realises he’s being filmed. Like when she was pretending to be a cockroach and he snapped , saw camera and played it off lightly.. just my observation but I think it’s more sinister off camera. Their whole relationship. Don’t think he can stand her at times. I can just imagine the constant screeching from him ‘ahhhhh FFS STACE’ he seems very irritable

Reactions: 14
I only just watched last nights stories and today’s. Why the hell isn’t she telling Rex not to hit her? What a bad example she is setting!

Reactions: 8
What the heck is today's craft! What an eyesore I get her mum.will be overcome with joy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah, Ma Solomon is one lucky woman - not.
Seriously, the last time I gave my Mum some used, spray painted shite was in primary school. And I'm very sure, it ended up in the bin sometime later in the darkest hour of the night.

Something is massively wrong with Stacey - and one day I'll figure out what. Until that day I'll just sit here and get whiplash from shaking my head in utter disbelief

She angled that shot well that she didn't get the grass through the dining room doors or the reflection in the mirror!
Wrong thread? Easy mistake.... they're pretty much clones 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I’ve never written on here before but does anyone else feel like Stacey must be really difficult to live with as a girlfriend? She always seems to be making fun of Joe or being nasty to him. He was fishing with his son and she was having a go at him because he was home late. He was with his own son!! It just irritates me as I feel like she portrays this “wonderful blended family” lifestyle. But only ever posting pictures of Joe with her children, he seems to be really hands on with her children as well. She seems very jealous to me.
I agree, i think she finds him a chore. When she’s ever asked about him or refers to him on loose women or whatever she never seems to say anything nice, there’s always a dig somewhere and an eye roll like he grates on her. She acts like it’s a joke but I think there’s many a true word said in jest 🙄

Reactions: 8
Oh god i've just found the Your Face Or Mine clips on youtube - desperately want to see the full thing does anyone have a link?
It's all on now tv and you can probably get a free trial or just pay for a month. I use the android app to watch it and usually get it half price for a few quid.

Reactions: 1
That fake laugh while lounging on the floor fiddling with your top explaining your diy tat is just weird. Give it up!

Reactions: 9
Whilst I don’t agree with messaging her directly about it they do have a point, what a ridiculous thing to make for your mum, it’s crap.
If I gave that to my mum she’d probably be really impressed thinking my one year old made it! Homemade stuff is fine for little kids to make, not what you want off your thirty year old millionaire daughter though.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.