Stacey Solomon #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just coming on to say this!! And how earlier she said she can't wait to decorate the front door 🙄. Why even bother lying?! It literally effects nobody else so why the lies and why the big reveal and special grid post she'll do standing outside it like she does everytime 😴
It kills me how they lie about things they could so easily be caught out on! I would LOVE if someone posted her door decorations before her big reveal. Would be great to actually have proof of her lying and to ask her right out why. It would just be good to shatter the illusion she pedals so hard that it’s just little old Stace just like you and me and for people to see it’s just a business for her with pre-records and agreements on when she can post certain content.

Reactions: 17
Just saw this on Twitter (sorry if I’ve missed it posted here already) crikey 😂
0F2DA847-692A-4A41-9011-DCFB9A4315E6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
My friend has had confirmation from the fishing trust to say that whilst overnight fishing is allowed, overnight stays are not. Our friend owns fishing lodges too, but had to cancel bookings due to lockdown, so were surprised to see Joe at this lodge which was very much open for business 😡 It’s just what we all thought - Lockdown does mean just that - no holidays, no overnight stays, and no mixing of households. Joe has breached two of the lockdown rules - he would have known this - he’s arrogant. I’m sure lots of people would have loved to have stayed in a luxury fishing pod complete with dining experience to escape it all, but we can’t. Noticed all stories have disappeared of him, son and best friend enjoying themselves! The lodge itself has deleted the evidence too...Him and Stacey have done it before and seem more than happy setting a bad example to everyone else and rubbing it in everyone’s faces. It’s not fair on those who are adhering to all Covid social distancing rules (since march) and lockdown 2 rules, and it’s disgusting to treat the NHS with such disregard - it is after all the wonderful NHS staff that have to deal with covid patients and deaths 😔
This especially today fuming we are in tier 3 partner turns 40 in 2 weeks and daughter 18 on the 28th Dec 1 day after that Christmas effing free for all. I hope he gets his foreskin stuck in his zip of his ridiculously skinny jeans and he nips his gooch when he sits down. Sorry male tattlers but needed to get it out 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So she’s filming herself being hit over the head by Rex and she is making out it’s funny to do! So he won’t learn from it and now is going to think it’s ok to hit people!
wow she really is letting him run the show!

Reactions: 25
You can see the fake snow coming into the hallway - why lie about your front door Christmas decorations? Oh but I forgot, she does it most of the time! Probably waiting fir the grand unveiling in the Daily Flail or Ok magazine, which seem to feature Dumb and dumber on a daily basis. And please Stacey do not wish a happy thanks giving to the NHS and key workers - it’s insulting, when us Tattlers know full well that both you and Joe flout COVID and LOCKDoWN rules - 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Sorry but Rex is going to grow up to be a right brat if she doesn't start telling him that it is not ok to whack someone on the head. It is not funny Stacey. They just let him do what he wants. The real world isn't like that

Reactions: 23
Laughing and making a joke of him hitting her on the head.
I wonder if it’ll be as funny when he does it to another child?!

Reactions: 17
Maybe she’s desperately searching for the most tear jerking music 🎶 for the emotional I just can’t this gives me life Christmas door reveal 😭😭 🌲 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't miss my kid when he sleeps 🤣 i cherish the time he has asleep. Maybe I'm just not as good a Mum as Stace, maybe I'm a Susan
How strange.. Hinch said exactly the same thing on her stories last night🤔

Laughing and making a joke of him hitting her on the head.
I wonder if it’ll be as funny when he does it to another child?!
Whose parent won't find it funny and Eex won't understand why the kid isnt playing along or bops him back.

Kids do need to be taught boundaries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think she was hoping she could unveil it when lockdown was lifted so she doesn’t get bad press for having it done when it wasn’t essential work but am I right in thinking she’s going into tier 3 so she can’t really unveil it without getting some negative comments

Reactions: 7
This is so true they need boundaries! My daughter is the same age as Rex and grinch children . I don’t miss her when she’s sleeping same as I didn’t my other to grown up children as that’s what they need as humans to rest and recharge and grow.

But for these two cheeks of the same arse clowns to be banging on about how much they miss there kids when they are asleep, how when they are being little shits it’s not cute and hilarious it’s getting on your very last nerve ! To not show that side to there very vulnerable following worries me.

Myself as a mature in age adult can see there is no guilt in a fist pump at nap time , no guilt in thinking you little tit I’ll need to change you again and that’s more washing when they are head to toe in something they found hidden “ the cold tea being a perfect example “

Sorry I rambled there but my point is rather than posting a close up of your cup of tea in the neighbours rose bush with your bullshit copy and pasted quotes from google ! Be honest and show there is no guilt in enjoying adult time , show there is no guilt in being annoyed your toddler has got up to mischief! It is damaging for young easy influenced followers who think life is as perfect as your 30 second videos for the gram show it to be!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t watch her stories anymore because they make me feel unexplainable rage, but I always read here.

anyway just thought I’d have a peek and honestly, I’m baffled. Who puts a wreath on the INSIDE of the door? Is this a thing?

Reactions: 7
I don't miss my kid when he sleeps 🤣 i cherish the time he has asleep. Maybe I'm just not as good a Mum as Stace, maybe I'm a Susan
This is the stuff that makes mums, especially first time mums feel like a tit parent!! Why can't they normalise enjoying your peace and quiet when your child sleeps! Awful bunch of selfish Susan's we are for being human!

Reactions: 16
Well done for being an excellent mum who’s child I assume was off their bottle the second they turn 1 years old 👏🏼👏🏼 There’s many things to slate her on but that’s petty and stupid
Mine had a bottle with water or milk until he was at least 2, worst parent me. He never had a dummy it was his comfort thing. He’s now 9 and alive and apart from being a 9 year old has nothing majorly wrong with him 😂

Just saw this on Twitter (sorry if I’ve missed it posted here already) crikey 😂
View attachment 324916
this is a sick joke right? tell me one of you did this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have tweeted her to ask when she’s doing the winter front door reveal since it’s been there for a good week or so.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she was hoping she could unveil it when lockdown was lifted so she doesn’t get bad press for having it done when it wasn’t essential work but am I right in thinking she’s going into tier 3 so she can’t really unveil it without getting some negative comments
100% will not want bad press. She’ll be going into tier 2 (I live close to her)

Reactions: 3
I don’t watch her stories anymore because they make me feel unexplainable rage, but I always read here.

anyway just thought I’d have a peek and honestly, I’m baffled. Who puts a wreath on the INSIDE of the door? Is this a thing?
I think it’s because she has had the front of her house professionally decorated and she can’t do the big reveal until we are out of lockdown! So instead she has stuck a (gross) wreath on the inside. It just looks... wrong.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.